An unexpected confession

The more you hate the more you love.

 

At the living room.

 

Jeongmin laughed “Minwoo and Shinyeong are really cute to be together.” he said while watching Minwoo and shin yeong quarreling in front of them.

 

“Nae. They‘re like a little couple who‘s having a cute quarrel.” Donghyun agreed.

 

“Hope Minwoo will like her soon.” Hyunseong said.

 

“Yeah!”

 

“Minwoo~ come here baby Minwoo~” Shin yeong giggled.

 

“Yah! Leave me alone. And stop calling me a baby. You?…..aish!” Minwoo grinned.

 

“Aniyo~ unnie said that you cried. Wae? It‘s because I drank your strawberry milk shake?  Hehe” Shin yeong sarcastically said.

 

“Don’t bother me and don’t  yah ever said that again because it‘s making me pissed off. Go away.” Minwoo whined.

 

“Nah-uh! I can make you a strawberry milk shake. If you want to.” Shin yeong said.

 

“No. and so? I don’t want to taste it. I could be poisoned if I drink it.” Minwoo pouted.

 

“Poison you said? Huh! If I want to kill you. Why would I put a poison if I could choke you right away but I didn‘t you know why???. Because I‘m not a killer. I‘m just offering you. If you don’t like then fine.” Shin yeong blurted and smack Minwoo‘s head.

 

Minwoo rubbed his head. “Yah! Why did you do that?! You’re a sadist! I said go away. ” Minwoo yelped and chase her.

 

“Catch me if you can! Baby Minwoo the crying baby!” Shin yeong yelled and stuck her tongue out and run.

 

“You‘re really are pissing me off. If I caught you I will pull your hair and tied it to your neck until you choke. ” Minwoo yelled back and still chasing her. Until he stopped as someone caught his attention.

 

“Hey Pikwang! I saw you‘re holding Kooreen‘s wrist. What‘s up with that?” he grinned.

 

“Wae, it‘s none of your business Minwoo.” Kwangmin answered while Youngmin just ignored them and went inside with his blank expression.

 

“What did you say?!!!!” Minwoo yelled.

 

“Ah Minwoo oppa. Stop fighting. Umm K-Kwangmin oppa held my wrist because he help me because I feel woozy a while ago.” you lied.

 

“Kooreen?!” Kwangmin mindlessly said.

 

“Really? Why didn‘t you call me? So I could help you.” Minwoo worriedly said.

 

“Sorry. Minwoo so can you two stop arguing now?” you aksed

 

“Nae, I‘m sorry Kooreen. Are you okay now?” Minwoo chirped and hugged you.

 

“Yes, thank you Minwoo. Anyway can I talk to Kwangmin just a minute please.” you asked.

 

“Uhmm nae. Wait I‘ll chase that witch first. Byieh!” Minwoo answered and run to chase Shin yeong again

 

“Ahmmn Sorry. Anyway can I asked you something?” you asked.

 

“Sure what is it?” Kwangmin said.

 

“But can we go over there so nothing would hear us?” you offered.

 

“Okay.” he said. Then you went at the garden.

 

“Well, we‘re finally here. So what do you want to ask?” Kwangmin asked.

 

You sighed. “Why did you do that a while ago?” you curiously asked.

 

“Because I love you Kooreen1 I really do. I was afraid to confess. But look I just did it.” Kwangmin blurted.

 

“K-kwangmin oppa?” you stuttered.

 

“I really can‘t bear to see you with hyung or with anybody else. Because I‘m jealous. I can‘t endure the pain.” Kwangmin added.

 

You look at him straight with your teary eyes. You don’t want to hurt him. But what would you do.“ O-oppa. I-I…………. Kwangmin cut you off. He put his finger to your lips to stopped you

 

“Don’t cry. Seeing you like that was hurting me the most. So please stop crying right now. I know what you‘re trying to say. I understand.” Kwangmin said and hugged you tight. “Let me just hugged you. Just once.” he continue.

 

You’re trying not to cry but you can’t control it anymore. “You‘re such a good and caring person. Why I didn‘t fall for you in the first place. Why did I fall in the person who ‘s my worst enemy. Why him why not you. I‘m so sorry Kwangmin I don’t want to hurt you. You‘re one of my important person to me so I can‘t. but don’t avoid me after this. I fall in love with your brother. And I can‘t accept it.” you sobbed.

 

Kwangmin’s hugged got un-tightened. He was shock as he heard you. “I….It‘s okay. . *He wipe your tears.* I will never avoid you okay. If you need me I‘m always here. Just please stop crying right now okay?” he said calmly though deep inside he’s really hurt.

 

“Thank you Kwangmin oppa. For listening to me. Can you please don’t tell it to anyone?” you asked

 

“Okay. If that‘s what you want.” Kwangmin answered and kiss your forehead. And he comfort you.

 

Youngmin’s POV

 

I was shocked at Kwangmin’s did. He cut Kooreen off and Its were conversation and now he entwined his hand to her. And It hurt me so much. I know that he likes Kooreen too. So I can’t blame him. I’m so jealous. I really need to make a move right now. I love her and I don’t want her to be others girl. Aish! I sighed and saw Kwangmin in his blank expression this is the first time I saw him like that. I worried so I asked him. “Yo! are you alright? ” I said. He look at me straight. “Now you won.” he smirked and look down and continue walking he looks so depressed. Well I can’t understand what he said. What does it mean? I ruffled my hair in annoyance Aish! When he become like that, making me so confused like this. What’s wrong with him, that kid so weird today. Tsk. I shook my head in disbelief. I should find it out.

 

End of his POV

 

 

 

 

End of this chappie. So how was it? Sorry for hurting Kwangmin. I didn’t mean to do that. Anyway hope you enjoyed it. Now here’s my trailer.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“I really hate you. But when I keep shouting on it. My heart is shouting that I love you. And you know what I can‘t accept it.” you blurted.

 

“Why, did you hate me that much?” Youngmin asked

 

“No, because loving you hurt other people around me. ” you answered

 

“Kooreen. don’t blame your heart and don’t blame me. If you already fall in love with me it’s not your fault. I love you and you love me. Why not try to accept it. And be my girl?  Youngmin explained.”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is. Please sorry for my grammar and spelling please always remember it. Teehee~ keep commenting and subscribe the story if you like it. I love you my lovely readers.

 

Well I have a new fics. Can you please pay a visit that story too. Ehehe thank you hope you’ll do. here's the link http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/208206/an-unwanted-situation-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend  Enjoy~ Ppyong. Sarangahe. My class has started this week so please pray for me and hope I could still update my stories everyday if possible.^^.