Finale.

The more you hate the more you love.

You're at Boyfriend's coffee shop. Dazing out. While the rest are staring at you skeptically. 

 
 
Puzzled, Kwangmin broke the silentness that lingering around them.
 
 
"What happened to her?" Kwangmin asked worriedly
 
 
Jeongmin shrugged. "How would we know? We're all here together when she arrived while sobbing continuesly like that?." He answered.
 
 
"Aww why is this happening I thought we made her happy again but it seems not." Minwoo pouted in disbelief.
 
 
Hyunseong patted his head. "Minwoo  maybe she misses Youngmin? Thats why?" He commented.
 
 
Donghyun shook his head. "Aish! I can't bear to see my cousin like that." He mumbled under his breath.
 
 
*Youngmin!!! I really dont know what to do anymore!!! What should I need to do tell me!!!* you thought miserably while your silently sobbing.
 
 
Donghyun can't take it anymore that's why he went towards her and patted her back. "Shhhh! Kooreen what's wrong??" He asked worriedly, sitting right next to her.
 
 
You shook your head and look down. "Nothing and even if I told you so you will never believe me though." You shrugged.
 
 
Donghyun gasped. "Then make me! Try me my dear couzin." He uttered.
 
 
"No!" You whimpered and covered your face while crying really hard.
 
 
Donghyun's shoulder sank in defeated. "I dunno what happened but hopefully you'll get fine just always think that were all here for you, Kooreen." He said sadly.
 
 
"KOOREEN!!!"
 
 
Someone shouted pantingly as they saw who it was. They all gasped in shocked with their eyes wide open.
 
 
"Youngmin?!"
 
 
They all mindlessly blurted in disbelief. 
 
 
At the heard if that you curiously look up and turned to look at the one who called you. As your both eyes met. A tears suddenly welled down your eyes. "Y-youngmin?" You murmured cupping your mouth in disbelief.
 
 
Youngmin smiled meekly and ran towards you, pulling you into a tight hug. "Kooreen thank god you're here! Why did you leave me there??" He said worriedly.
 
 
"Y-youngmin? You're back?" You mumbled in between his hug. You can't believe he's here now and can remember you.
 
 
Youngmin nodded. "Yes I'm back my dear Kooreen! I remembered everything now! I can't believe were together again I thought I'm not gonna see you anymore!" He sobbed and buried his face in the crook of your neck.
 
 
You smiled in happiness as you heard those from him. "I'm so sorry If I left you there, its just I really dont know what to do anymore. I dunno how would I explain it to you. I'm so scared what if you wouldn't believe in me what if you think I'm just lying if I told you who am I to you! I was scared to lose you forever." You cried in his chest.
 
 
Youngmin shook his head and tightened his hug. "No no what makes you think that. I will never think of you like that. But now that I already had my memories back, As I promised I will never let that happened. I'll always be here just only for you, my girlfriend! I love you and I'll always do!" He uttered.
 
 
You nodded. "Okay. I love you too Youngmin and you're the only one!" You respond lovingly.
 
 
Youngmin broke the hug and look at you straight before planting a sweet and gentle kiss on your lips. You respond and savoured it.
 
 
As he broke the kiss he stared at you and smiled widely. "Youngmin how? I mean how did it happened so fast?" You asked curiously.
 
 
"Yeah Youngmin? Why dont you tell us the whole freaking story about you being gone and missing for a long time? We thought you're already dead on that tragic accidents we even waste our precious diamond tears that time." Donghyun snickered, crossing his arms but with a bright smile on his lips.
 
 
Minwoo nodded firmly. "Yeah?! You fool!!" He hissed.
 
 
*Thank god my twin is still alive!* Kwangmin thought happily.
 
 
"Yeah right! Spill it out to us dude!" Jeongmin added raising his brow. While Hyunseong just nodded waiting for Youngmin's explanation.
 
 
Youngmin pouted. "Yah! Its not my fault if I got lost. Fine I'll explain though. Everything that told me. Okay so listened up." He uttered. And they all nodded including you.
 
 
FLASHBACK.
 
 
When Kooreen left Youngmin in the hospital a while ago. He's suffering on his aching head due to the fact that he's memories are slowly comming back to his mind. The doctor injected him to calm him down and after a few minutes it helps but it made him fainted for a while. He slept for a couple of hours. 
 
 
(And this when Tae hyeon told to him everything but I'll summaries that though teehee mian~:p)
 
 
Afterwards he slowly stirred in his deep slumber. Adjusting his eye-sight he blink it twice. Fluttering it opened again he saw the worried face of the girl that he clearly hates the most. 
 
 
"Why are you here ?" He blurted.
 
 
"A-I mean Youngmin?! Are you okay now? Did your memories came back already?" Tae hyeon uttered.
 
 
Youngmin glared at her. "Yes! You deceptive lying !! Tell me why did you do this??? This is your plan all along right? To made Kooreen and I fell apart. But in your dismay destiny broke your stupid plan!" He muttered angrily.
 
 
Tae hyeon started crying and clutched onto her skirts. "I'm so sorry for doing this I just dearly love you Youngmin. I swear I'm regretting it right now. I'm so selfish for planning this just for my happiness not thinking for my love's happiness. I'm crazy yeah crazy over you Youngmin." She paused and look at him with her teary pleading eyes.
 
 
"Please forgive me Youngmin. I'm very sorry for doing this ! I'm so sorry if I did kidnapped you and to almost kill you in the accident that was planned so that you'll forget everything and when you woke up you'll see only me no one else but me. I'm sorry for taking you away from them and for lying for a long time just to be with you! I'm really really sorry please forgive me Youngmin! I'm begging you." She sobbed and kneeled  on the floor.
 
 
Youngmin clenched his fist. "I dunno if I could forgive you for doing this but one thing that I want you to do is to bring me where Kooreen is right now!" He ordered.
 
 
Tae hyeon nodded firmly. "Even if its hard for you forgive me still I'll wait Youngmin. And Okay I will I'll bring you to her. This is the least I can do for you." She said and help him to go in the parking lot.
 
 
As they get inside the car. Tae hyeon drove him to find you. The first place they went is in the park but they didn't see you there so, Tae hyeon drove him in your house where Kevin is only there.
 
 
"Y-youngmin? You're alive?" Kevin blurted as he saw Youngmin outside the gate.
 
 
"Yeah hyung where's Kooreen I need to talk to her please? I'll explained later hyung." Youngmin pleaded.
 
 
Kevin sighed. "Okay but she's not here. Youngmin." He answered.
 
 
Youngmin nodded. "Okay thanks hyung see yah! I'll kept looking for her!" He said and hop on the car again.
 
 
*Kooreen where are you?!!!* he thought worriedly.
 
 
Tae hyeon felt bad for him. "Youngmin.." She murmured.
 
 
"Aha! In were coffee shop! Maybe she's there! Tae hyeon lets go in were coffee shop!" Youngmin blurted.
 
 
Tae hyeon nodded. "Okay!" And she did drove towards in their coffee shop. But then its almost near in their shop when the car lost a fuel. Leaving Youngmin and Tae hyeon in shock.
 
 
"There is no more fuel omoo! I'm sorry Youngmin!" Tae hyeon exclaimed sadly.
 
 
Youngmin sighed. "I guess I have to run from here up to there." He mumbled.
 
 
"Youngmin but you just ha--" Youngmin cut her off and hop out of the car.
 
 
Youngmin smiled meekly. "I know! Tae hyeon...thank you!" He said before he run.
 
 
Tae hyeon nodded happily and smiled at him. "Thank you too! Take care!"
 
 
As he arrived he saw Kooreen sobbing on his favorite spot in the coffee shop and immediate called her.
 
 
"KOOREEN??!"
 
 
 
END of the FLASHBACK. 
 
 
 
(That's explains why he's panting really hard when he arrived at the coffee shop)
 
 
 
They all nodded after Youngmin told the whole stories to them. 
 
 
You smiled and hug him again. "At least you came back now! My dear Pooh!" You giggled.
 
 
Minwoo smiled happily. "Yeah! Youngmin is alive lets celebrate it right?!" He chirped.
 
 
Hyunseong nodded. "He's right we should welcome him back! " he went along.
 
 
"Yeheyy! I have a rival to her again! Poor you handsome and cool Jeongmin!" Jeongmin hollered earning a hard smack on the head by Donghyun.
 
 
Donghyun glared at him. "Shut up Jeongmin.!" 
 
 
That made Jeongmin pouted."I'm just kidding anyway!" He whined rubbing his head.
 
 
Kwangmin laughed. "Anyway hyung welcome back!" He chuckled.
 
 
Youngmin playfully punched him in the arm. "Thanks bro. I missed my Pikachu twin brother!" He chuckled back.
 
 
"Yeah you're loving pikachu maniac twin clumsy brother!" Minwoo slyly cooed and ran for his life.
 
 
"Y-yah! Minwoo you stupid mickey mouse maniac crying baby!" Kwangmin chase him with a broom.
 
 
"Come back here idiot!" he shouted.
 
 
And they all burst into laughter.
 
 
You can't help but to laugh at them. You carefully leaned your head at Youngmin's shoulder.
 
 "I love you Youngmin!" You murmured but Youngmin did heard it.
 
 
Youngmin smiled cheekily. "I know right!" He chuckled and wink at you.
 
 
You just smiled genuinely and pinched his nose after. "Show off!"
 
 
He just laugh it off and hollered the word 'I LOVE YOU' for a millionth times haha LOL
 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The end! :p
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Huhuhuhuhu 'cries with blood'. The finally my very late late LAME FINALE for this story huhuhuhu I'm very sorry if its really lame!!! Hope i didn't disappoints you! 
 
 
Anyway hope you still enjoyed it. And for my mini conversation i'll end it too later so Ciao~ please try my others story!!! Thanks ^_~
 
 
If you're an EXO fan you should check this out...
 
 
"Ages? What matter is my love for you!!" 
 
 
And
 
 
"Oh my Goddess??!!"
 
 
Its a good story too.....for me... Hahah LOL. BTW  Its funny and romantic at the same time please check that out on my story links thank you so much 
 
 
Note! Wait for my Mini Conversation?!! 
 
 
Ppyong~
 
 
LOVE:Kitty <3