Chapter 99-WAR! part.3

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Multiple updates for the day ^^ here is chapter 99 and yey next chapter is the hundredth chapter ^^]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4ILpI6qwb0

------

Tao couldn't hold it any longer suddenly Himchan saw you and he swiped you away. "AHHHHH!" you held on Kris and the 2 of you teleported back to the boys. "Eunhye can you use the 15 forces while Zelo and Yongbin help?" Xiumin asked and you shrugged "Xiumin are you crazy?" Kris asked and he shook his head "No I'm not crazy we got 3 down do you expect that we can still move on?" Xiumin asked and Chanyeol shook his head "I'm not letting Eunhye be in pain I have to be a man." he said as he attacked Yongguk with a large amount of flames. "He can do this alone." Zelo said and he attacked Himchan and Yongguk using the snares to tie them down. "ZELO HOLD THEM!" Minhyuk said as he nullified the elements that are exiting from the 2.

"Suho, Xiumin come on freeze them up!" Kris said and they nodded. "Chanyeol stop pushing yourself." you said because you saw Chanyeol wince and you turned to Kris "He's not going to make it." you said as you rushed towards him "Chanyeol....stop" you said and he shook his head "No I would rather die than EXO and especially you." he said and you sighed and you touched him "Chanyeol." you said and he stopped, "Daehyun take over." you said and Daehyun nodded. Daehyun touched Chanyeol and he copied the powers.

"Eunhye, Chanyeol is weakening." Lay said and you nodded "Yeah I know let him rest we can win this fight." you said and you looked up "EUNHYE NO!" you turned to Yongbin and "No please no." he begged and you furrowed your eye brows "Why?" you asked and he look down "If you do this you can die again and your parent's can't revive you anymore." Yongbin said and you smiled "I can manage." you said and Kris turned "No I'm not letting that happen." Kris said and you smiled.

"What is my existence for if I can't fulfil my duty as the protector of EXO?" you asked and Taemin looked down Daehyun gritted his teeth and it exploded Himchan off because of the power he exerted. "NO! I'm not going to let that happen." Daehyun said and Yongguk was the last one standing and Zelo is strangling Yongguk off but that can't kill him.

"We are not letting you die Eunhye." Chen said and you smiled "I'm the protector I can live again and If I can't live then that's that." you said and Baekhyun furrowed his eye brows "What do you mean that's that?" he asked and D.O turned to you with a tear in his eyes. "No Eunhye please we can beat them." Tao said and you smiled "Yes we can now all I want from you guys is let me fulfil my duty and I'll be happy after that." you said and they are all shaking their heads. "NO." Suho said and you smiled.

"Fine then if you don't want to then I'll go for it myself." you said and all of their eyes widened "NO EUNHYE!" they yelled and at split second you are beside Yongguk's head and their eyes widened "I'm not going for this." Kris said but before he can come near you the 15 forces are released and their eyes widened the sky was sparkling with the symbols and you smiled "Goodbye boys." you said and after a second the 15 forces attacked on Yongguk and he burned down and you look up to them with a smile on your face.

"Bye guys." you said and all of their eyes widened "NO EUNHYE!" they yelled and before they can move you are about to land of the floor but instead of you crashing on the ground Luhan caught you before hand and he was tearing up. Kai sat up and he saw you there lying beside ashes and his eyes widened and he teleported towards you. "Eunhye." he muttered and he saw tears trickling down your cheeks and he wiped them away. He started to cry and the rest of the boys rushed towards you.

"NO EUNHYE!" Daehyun yelled and Kris stomped on the floor hard enough to make the ground crack.  All of them started to tear up suddenly a ray of light appeared and it took you up and a blast of brightness washed the darkness of MATO and the moment they look up you aren't there anymore. "She's gone." Sehun said weakly and all of them are crying especially Kris and Daehyun. "I can't believe it she's gone." Zelo said and he look down as he saw a necklace on the grass.

"Is this Eunhye's?" Zelo asked and Tao nodded "Yes this is hers." Tao said and they handed it to Kris. "Come on boys let's go home." Kris said and all of them gloomily followed. After a few seconds all of arrived at the castle in EXO.

"She chose to save EXO than to be with us." Sehun said and Luhan lightly punched Sehun's arm "She choose to save us and our kind so don't be selfish it was her choice." Luhan said and Sehun smiled "I know but she's gone." Tao said and all of them pouted.

"I wish she is still here." Baekhyun said and Daehyun was sitting by the window alone and Chanyeol was sitting on the sofa without his senses with him. All of the boys are gloomy enough not to realize their own health and safety they wanted to see you so bad and they wanted to be with you again.

~~~~~>

Chapter 99 ^^ NEXT CHAPTER IS THE 100th ^^