Chapter 23-My 12 fairies are more like boyfriends instead of guardians part.2

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Okay here is another chapter since all of you inspire me to write and I'm not that sleepy yet so here you chapter 23 for yah~!!!]

@Nina27: Jebal please don't cry or I'll cry too :)) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUrKMfxJ8Kw

----------

Then an idea popped in your head you look at Kai who was dancing then you stood up to go to the rest room but Kai pulled you and he danced with you, "YAH!" Chen yelled and you giggled then he swirled you around then he poofed along with you,

"Oh I curse that ability of his." Lay said then you poofed on the tip of the namsan tower your eyes widened and he smiled at you and he said while facing you "Yah don't look down I got you." then he twirled you around and then he poofed back in the tea house.

Then he gave your hand to Luhan and he smiled at you and he twirled you around while he was making the rose petals swirl around the 2 of you. You smiled and he was about to kiss you when Xiumin froze the petals and Luhan glared at him "YAH!" he yelled and Xiumin snickered.

"It's because it's my turn...." Xiumin said and Luhan glared at Xiumin and he took your hand and he made it rain snow flakes inside while the playful Chanyeol burnt some of it. "YAH!" Xiumin yelled and you giggled

"My turn!" Lay said and he pulled a guitar and he sang a song for you Star by Kang Minhyuk, Then after the love riot all of their tummies growled your eyes widened "Okay so you guys aren't that hungry huh..." they all giggled and you pressed the button at your surprise she came in with all the sweets you like, "How did?" you muttered

"Surprised well this tea house knows what you are craving for." D.O said and you giggled "Really?" he smiled "Just kidding~!" he chimed and you pinched his cheeks and again with the owl expression.

Suho was now making the room a mist garden....."Suho hyung stop it!" Kai said and Suho turned to him "Wae Eunhye-ah likes this." you smiled and then Baekyun sat beside you and fed you ice cream..."Say Baekhyun oppa.." you giggled then you smiled "Baekhyn oppa~!" he smiled and fed you ice cream.

"Oops jakkaman~!" Kris said and he wiped the ice cream of the edge of your lips. "Gomawo oppa~!" you said and then Sehun suddenly popped beside you and then he pouted you pinched his cheeks and you said "Aigoo~!" you kissed his right cheek and all of them were yelling.

"YAH!" Suho yelled, "Seriously wifey?" Chanyeol asked, "Yah don't make me jealous." Tao said, "Hey why him only?"Chen asked you sighed and Kris glanced at you with puppy eyes and you shook your head "Oh no don't you dare!" you yelled and Kris did an aegyo.

"No!!" they all giggled suddenly something occured to them they glanced at each other and they did an aegyo for you.

"No my eyes I can't seeee~!!!!" you cutely said and they all smiled "So wifey how about that?" Chanyeol asked and he pointed at his cheek.

You smiled and then the others followed including Sehun who already got one. You smiled "Fine I'll give it to you." they all howled and fanboy around but "LATER!" you said coldly and they all pouted

"Yah!" Tao said and you raised a brow on him and he look down with sad puppy eyes.

Xiumin suddenly hopped on your lap and then your eyes widened He cuddled on your shoulder and the others glared at him....

"YAH UNFAIR!" Tao yelled and Xiumin smirked at him, Lay sat beside you and pushed Xiumin away, "There better now right?" you nodded and suddenly Luhan pouted infront of you and you smiled and gave him a......flick on the forehead.

He opened his eyes and then "Yah I was expecting a kiss not a flick." you smiled and you said "Patience my hubby." his eyes sparkled.

After than fun time with the 12 of them unfortunately it was time to go home....."I don't want to~!!!" D.O said and All of them nodded

"Come on guys it's 9 we have curefew right?" Kris said, "Kris-nim go there and Kai-nim use your powers good luck~!" the waitress said.

"She looks like Aquamarine." you said and, "It's because that's her sister Azmarine." Kai said and you smiled at him.

After a poof you all arrive at home and unexpected master was there all of you bowed and he smiled at the 13 of you. "Guys I have to talk to you Eunhye you can now go to your room." you bowed and said "Good night ajusshi." he sweetly smiled and he said "Good night Eunhye-ah~" 

 

When you got into your room Sooman faced them and said "I can't believe all 12 of you would fall for her." their eyes widened "How did you know master?" Kris asked, "Well it's because Azmarine called me and she said you guys were there a few hours ago." they all gulped.

"You know very well that you are not allowed to fall inlove with your mission." He remarked and they all answered "Ne." Sooman smiled "But this mission of your changed your attitudes Kris you became long-tempered, Luhan you suddenly turned humble, Xiumin you can now ease that big appetite of his, Suho you turned more generous, Lay you turned very sweet, Baekhyun you became more positive than before, Chen you turned more kind, Chanyeol your smiles are now different it gives us a sense that something or someone makes you happy, D.O you are now happy and cheerful than before, Tao you became less rude, Kai you turned into something more simple and lastly Sehun you turned to be a gentleman. Because of Eunhye you all changed into what I want."

Sooman flew towards them "Well I guess being her guardians are enough but hmmm...you can also be her boyfriends."

Their eyes widened "Master is that really true?" Kris asked and he nodded "Well she now calls all of you her hubby well you guys are the closest to me and that girl right there is someone who can make you change for the better wait she already did, Okay I'm allowing you to fall for her but you still have to protect her okay?" all of them nodded and they bowed.

"Thank you master!" they yelled in unison, "Sleep now and you still have ability training tomorrow and oh...bring your wifey with you."

They smiled at eachother and then they all slept with a smile on their lips.

------------------->

[A/N: Okay I lied here is chapter 23 hehehe enjoy~!!!]