Chapter 45-Is this true?

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Here's a chapter to prove Eunhye's identity hehe and the next chapter is another EunKris moment so stay tuned~!!! <3]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeEbfT4VORI

----

It was a day at school when "Wifey~!" you turned and you spotted Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Luhan, Kai and Sehun sitting on a table near the window in the cafeteria, "Where's D.O oppa?" you asked them and they shrugged, "Here wifey." you turned and he was there standing behind you with a scared look on his face.

"Hey what happened to you?" you asked and he pointed at the other side of the cafeteria you followed his finger and you spotted the table of Sojin and other queenkas. "What's up with them now?" Chanyeol asked and he look at the table and a queenka send him a flying kiss. 

His body shivered and he gagged. "Ew...I only love one person okay disqusting, flirty, girls." he said and you giggled, Just then Sojin had her eyes on Sehun and Sehun turned and he saw Sojin staring at him and he immediately pulled you and he put an arm around your shoulder. Sojin's eyes widened and so was yours.

"Hey what's up with this?" you asked Sehun and he nodded towards the queenka table and you nodded "Oh." you said and just then Sojin scoffed and she stormed towards your table. She smiled and said "Hello boys." she said and the boys ignored her and all of them set their eyes on you.

"Gosh! you boys have a really bad taste in girls who would want to be around that stupid failure." she said and their eyes widened. Kai stood up and he glared at Sojin, "Shut up you you don't even know what you are talking about oh wait let me guess you're here to pester her life again well not going to happen so just back of and turn back to your table of beautiful demonic do-ers." Sojin's eyes widened and she glared at you.

You are standing behind Luhan and Luhan held your hand, "Don't let go." he said and then Sojin spotted you talking to Luhan and she took the opportunity to pull you and pull your hair.

"AH!" you whined and she smirked "What are you talking about Jongin?" she asked Kai and Kai was glaring at her, "One step closer and I'll slam her on the floor." Sojin threatened and all 6 of them where standing and they couldn't do anything.

"All a long I thought you can protect her but you couldn't you guys are too handsome to be stupid." she spat back to the boys and you are trying to yank her hand away. She turned to you and she tightened her grip and you started to yelp at the pain. All 6 of them tried to come near just then. She pulled you outside to the school's garage and then they followed without hesitation.

"Let her go!" Kai yelled and the other 6 came in, Chen, Lay, Xiumin, Kris, Suho and Tao came in and Kris eyes widened when he saw Sojin gripping tightly on your hair. "Well they are now complete aren't you happy Loser they all came for you." she said and she turned back to the 12.

All of them are ready to take her down just then Chanho came in and he smirked "Good job babe." he told Sojin and Sojin smiled.

"So how does that feel Eunhye?" Chanho asked as he kissed your cheek. Kris clenched his fist up and he's ready to kill Chanho. Kai bit his lip and the rest are taking double takes if they are going to use their powers or not.

Tao couldn't take it anymore he slowly walked towards Sojin, Sojin smirked and she pushed you back hard towards the gutter, you were expecting a great pain to land on your head but you didn't feel anything except for a warm body of someone.

"KRIS HYUNG!" the boys yelled and you tried to stand up but you couldn't you felt a crash of pain on your right ankle. You winced and you look up at Kris and your eyes widened. You pulled him up and you ran your hand at the back of his head and your heart started to race and your hand started to shiver as you saw Kris' blood on your hand.

Luhan turned to Sojin and he pulled her away while Sehun did the same to Chanho, "Come with us." they said in unison.

Tears started to blur your vision, Kris slowly opened his eyes and he smiled at you then he fell back to the impact on his head. You shook him, "Kris hey Kris." you said and he wouldn't budge, Lay touched his pulse and there was no sign of a heart beat then they checked if he is still breathing sadly there wasn't.

The 9 look at you and you started to yell at Lay, "CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING?!" you asked Lay and he shook his head "Eunhye he's.....dead." Even that word hurts Xiumin he needs to say it.

You started to wail and cry really hard and they tried to calm you down but they couldn't. You pounded your fists on Kris' body and tears started to fall from your eyes and you leaned on Kris and you cried onto his chest. "WHY!?" you asked and the others surrounded you.

You raised your head and a tear fell on Kris' body you inhaled and you yelled an earsplitting scream "NO!!!!!!!" All of the boys covered their ears, you sat back and Kai was there to guide you. You wailed in Kai's arms and all of them are already tearing up.

Kai was calming you down suddenly his eyes widened, "Hey look." Kai said and all of them turned to Kris' body and you turned to see it and the tear that fell on Kris' body glowed and suddenly a gush of wind came and a light surrounded Kris body and all of your eyes widened.

The light disappeared and Kris slowly opened his eyes. All 9 of the boys turned to you and your eyes widened. "It's her." Chen muttered and you turned to Chen with wide eyes.

"Mwoh?" All of them move closer to you and the moment Kris sat up something sparkly appeared on your left hand.

Kris pulled your wrist and his eyes widened "Eunhye you are the fairy that we would guard and protect?!" he asked and you look at him with wide eyes and you gulped "I don't know." you said and the 10 of them stared at your wrist and they saw their symbols.

"She is the one." a voice said and all of you turned and it was Sooman smiling.

----------->

Cliff hanger for a moment guys~!!! mianhae I still have to go somewhere I bow down again mianhaeyo~!