Chapter 7-Ottokae?!

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JPzNERYVrQ

-------

You look around and accidentally bumped on something or rather someone. You look up and all of them bowed and said "Master." you turned and you had no choice but to bow also. Suddenly he spoke and said

"I see you became friends with them." and your eyes widened

"Soo man ajusshi?" you look up and it was him you smiled and said "Thank you for the gift I really appreciate it."

"Really? so that means you will live here?" he asked

your eyes widened and "Mwoh?" He smiled and said "Uh.... boys go to your rooms." 

All of them went to their own rooms and the doors glowed and their symbols as well.

"So Eunhye your room is still in the making pixies and elves are finishing it off but it may due until tomorrow so pick a room first."

Your eyes widened "What live here but I thought it was a joke." he giggled and said "No worries dear I'll do something just to help you."

You look up and said "But ajusshi how about my uncle?" he sighed and said "Well I'll just do something about it so stay here for the night and tomorrow I'll just tell Kris and the others to guide you by their human form now off you go."

You nodded and said "Thank you ajusshi." he smiled and said "Your welcome."

You ran off upstairs and look around "Damn I don't know their symbol except Xiumin's ottokae?!"

You are walking on the hallway and there lies 12 rooms "Okay like this would help." by the door there were symbols on it. You looked for Xiumin's because you know his symbol.

You finally found Xiumin's room and you were infront of it when suddenly the door behind you open and "Eunhye?" you turned and it was Chanyeol.

You turned and said "Chanyeol hi." he smiled and said "Don't bother knocking on Fattie's room he is already asleep and he snores a lot." You giggled and said "You know everything about him." he smiled and said "Of course we're brothers."

you smiled at him and he asked 'What are you doing here anyways?" your eyes widened and 'Uh Sooman ajusshi told me to just sleep in any room but I feel awkward around you guys well because-" he cutted you and said

"I know we are guys." you smiled and said "I'll just sleep outside." 

His eyes widened and he said "No don't sleep here with me." your eyes widened and "You're kidding me right?" He giggled "No I'm not." You gave him a look.

Suddenly "Chanyeol still not sleeping?" Luhan asked and "Oh! Eunhye." suddenly Chanyeol pulled you in his room. While Luhan was trying to open the door.

You look around while Chanyeol is teasing Luhan and it was cool since the room looks modern. 

"Okay Chanyeol how long we're you living here?" he smiled and said "Well our rooms were change by Master since he gave us to a girl who lives in a modern world." you sighed and said "Wow looks like he knows me to well." 

he smiled and suddenly he layed on his bed and he said "Sleep." you gave him a look and said "Seriously?!" he nodded and he smiled "I was just kidding you can sleep on my bed and I'll take the couch."

He went over to the couch and he removed his shirt revealing his body. You were about to thank him but your eyes widened you turned the other way and yelled in your head *OTTOKAE HE IS SHIRTLESS?!?!!?* you weren't looking at him and said "Thanks." 

He didn't answer and you turned to him and he was still shirtless while he was playing with the flame creating fireballs and flipping them around. "I said thanks." he turned and said "No problem." you smiled and went to sleep.

He smiled and his heart was beating faster. "What the hell is this?"

He look at his fireballs and it was turning pink.

---------------------------------->

Chapter 7~!!!

Sorry guys I didn't update yesterday

I went to the Etude house event yesterday 

So mianhae for not updating~!!!

Wait for the next chapter

Please subscribe

Kamsahamnida

<3