Chapter 17-The day I fell for you part. 2

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N:Excited for this chapter? Well this is what you call EunKris' first date. So asdfghjklasdfghjkl :)) this would have the cheesiest moments so lezz start..... :) stay tuned for more cheesiness.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3xmpdrmVCg

---------------

It was 5:30 pm and 30 minutes more it's closing time, A group of girls entered the cafe and all of you greeted them "Welcome!" they sat near the window and then they called on a waiter and Kris walked towards them.

"Yah look your boyfriend is being called." Hyeri said and you look towards the girls and they are so amazed at Kris' hotness. "OMGAHD what's your name handsome?" the girl with full bangs asked.

Kris stepped back a little and you turned to Hyeri and said "Yah he's not my boyfriend." you said

"Uh what would you like to have ma'am?" Kris asked and the girl winked at him, You were wiping the counter and you glanced back at Kris and the girl was flirting with him and you almost squished the life out of the cute little bear printed on the rag.

"I see what you mean Eunhye so he is not your boyfriend?"  You glared at her and "I told you he's not my boyfriend." you said and she giggled "So if he is not your boyfriend why are you squishing the life out of that rag?"

you look at your hands and the rag was already dehydrated. "No he's not." Hyeri smiled and G.na bumped you and she giggled "So if he's not your boyfriend so can I flirt with him?" G.na said and you glared at her. "Yah!" you said and then G.na smiled "See if he's not your boyfriend why are you acting like that?"

You shook your head and Kris turned to you and he said "They ordered two coffees and 2 Banofee pies." you look at him and "Okay." you said coldly.

"What's wrong with her?" Kris asked and G.na giggled "Don't ask us can't you see or are you too insensitive?" Hyeri stated.

Then you gave Kris the tray without smiling or making an eye contact with him.

Kris went over the table and the girls flirted with him and the other girl pulled Kris beside her and then there you sighed and walk behind the coffee shop. "Yah what made you go back here?" Dongwoo asked and you sighed and then yelled "WAH!" 

"Woah did that pretty boy did this to you?" you shook your head "Aniyo I'm just oh gahd I just can't contain the feeling." Dongwoo giggled and then "Oh Eunhye my dongsaeng asked if he can see you?" You gave him a look and "Then say the name Lee Hoya okay it's not I'm mad at him but I really don't want to have dates." Dongwoo nodded and "Okay okay mianhae."

Then 6pm dropped and you are ready to leave, You are walking towards no where when "Yah Eunhye-ah where do you think you are going?"

You didn't respond and then he pulled you and he faced you "Yah why are you ignoring me?" you look away and you slapped his hand away.

"You jealous?" he asked and you scoffed and pulled him down to your level "Yah if I'm jealous I would have ignored you!" he look at the floor and he look back at you "Well you ignored me already." your eyes widened and you pushed him away.

He chuckled and he pulled you and said "Fine jealous I would give you something other girls won't receive from me." He went down to your level and he kissed your lips.

You pushed him and he giggled "So miss jealous you're not jealous anymore right?" you were trying to hold your smile but it showed he chuckled and he pulled you and kissed you on your forehead. "Yah you stole 2 things from me!" he walked ahead and he turned to face you.

"Why you stole mine first!" you blushed and you look away. "Fine again with your I-don't-give-a-damn look." he pulled your wrists and he placed you on his back. "How about a piggy-back ride? I wouldn't consider you as a thief." your eyes widened

"Mwoh?! me a thief?" he giggled "Well you are a thief who stole my first kiss." you whacked him on the head and you said "Fine I wouldn't consider you as my true first kiss I would just consider Kai-oppa instead of you."

His eyes widened he pulled your wrist and he carried you like a baby. "Yah what did you say?" you look away and he move in closer. "You wouldn't consider me as your true first kiss? fine then!" he move in and he kissed you again.

"I don't care if I'm not your first kiss I only care about me being your last."

Your eyes widened and he then carried you again on his back. "Why are you like that?" you asked him and he smirked "I just don't want that Idiot with pig lips leave his mark on you I want to remove it completely." you giggled "I think you are the jealous one." He smiled and he said "Alright so what if I'm jealous at least you know what I'm feeling."

You smiled and kissed his cheek. "Well Krisus I still prefer your soft cheeks than Kai oppa's pig lips." he laughed and then he carried you towards a restaurant.

Your eyes widened and "Woah! how the hell did you find a restaurant like this?" he smiled and then thw waiter saw his face and remembered him. "Oh sir good evening I'll take you to your private room."

When the 2 of you got there your eyes widened like D.O's "Yah why did you adapt D.O's expression?" you shook your head.

After dinner you happily watched the plants. "You know why did I take you here?" you shook your head "Well because I know you love plants judging from your room." your eyes widened "What the hell you've been to my room?" he giggled "Aniya!"

Then after that dinner "Yah come on I'll take you somewhere else." Your eyes widened as he pulled you and carried you bridal style.

"Yah put me down this is really akward!" he smiled "Let them think whatever they want." you smiled and he carried you towards this place that you really liked.

"Yah where are you taki-" your eyes widened and then he put you down you walk towards this wooden bridge and "Woah! are we still Seoul?" he nodded "Well this is a place is our property master build this for the 12 of us, He said we should enjoy the place becuase it's near the city well I guess you should know since you are a part of our family now."

You smiled and gave him a tight hug. "Thank you Kris oppa." he smiled and hugged you back. "No problem wait I should give you one last thing before we leave." you look at him and "What?" he pulled you and he again kissed you for the I don't know how many times already.

He pulled back and he said "Again I don't care if I'm not your first, I only cared to be your last." you smiled and kissed him back again.

---------------------->

[A/N: So what do you think? mehehe I think it ain't cheesy enough. So anyways thank you so much guys your comments inspired me to write and write more :)) thank you so much I love you guys SARANGHAEYO~! <3]

"Yah mention idiot with the pig lips' name and I will surely remove his mark off you and make you remember that I'm your only one."

mehehe~!!!!

<3 SARANGHAEYO~! <3