Chapter 62-Jung Daehyun

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: First move a member of the T.S Warriors to watch over you but something was unexpected when this certain fellow fell for you.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ekYiHbdelM

----

It was a day at the coffee shop and the boys are busy cleaning the shop, Luhan and Sehun are wiping the windows, Kris and Tao are wiping the table top, Chanyeol and Baekyun are sweeping the floor, D.O and Kai are fixing the pastries in the freezer. Chen and Xiumin are in the back sorting the inventory while Suho and Lay are with you guarding the counter.

"So this day is boring why no costumers to serve." Suho said and you smiled at him, "So what are we going to do it's 2 hours left and we are going home but I want to go somewhere." Tao said and you smiled at him and Kris whacked him and glared at him, "Yah we still have to train okay." he said 

You turned to Kris "Hey calm down Duizhang." you said and he smiled at you and Tao rushed towards you and he stopped everyone except you and him, "Yah what are you doing?" you asked him and he smiled at you "Just let me hug you for a moment Kris hyung can kill me bcause of this." he said and he crushed you in a hug. "Opp-a" you said and he smiled at you.

"Ooh...." he said and you backed off from the hug and you look aroud and everyone was moving now, Tao winked at you and he rushed towards Kris. 

The doors opened and you bowed and said "Annyeonghaseyo sir." you said and he smiled at you and the moment your eyes met his your eyes widened when you saw his face.

[A/N: Credits to the rightful owners.]

Your eyes widened and he smiled at you, *Is this Kang Eunhye? damn she is pretty.* he thought "Uh miss can I order some cookies and that." he pointed at the coffee art ad pasted on the wall. "Uh what design sir?" you asked and he smiled at you, "Uhm ....the heart one." he pointed at it and you nodded, "Okay sir that would be-" he cutted you by pulling the exact amount. You look at him weirdly and he smiled at you, "Thank you so much Kang Eunhye-nim." your eyes widened and Suho examined him and he shrugged away.

"How did you know my name is Kang Eunhye?" you asked and he smiled at you, He walked to a table near the counter and he played with a bell and the moment it rang all 12 of the boys grew weak. You turned to Suho and he was at the urge of Fainting but you turned to Lay and the same thing is happening to him.

You touched Suho and he grew back to his normal state "WTF was that?" he asked and you shook your head "I don't know really." you said and you turned to the guy. You placed his order infront of him and he smiled at you, "Thank you Ms. Kang Eunhye." he said and you look at him carefully, "What is your name?" you asked him and he smiled "I'll tell you but I have to kill you." he said and you glared at him.

"Yah I'm asking you, this is my first time a snapped at a person so please how did you know my name." you asked him and he smiled at you. "The name is Jung Daehyun nice to meet you princess Mia." he said with a smile and he disappeared.

All of your eyes widened, "Eunhye-ah what did he told you?" Kris asked and you faced him, "He called me Princess Mia." you said and Kris' eyes widened "DAMN IT THE T.S WARRIORS ARE NEAR!" he yelled and all of them closed the coffee shop earlier because you are life is in danger.

~~~~

"What did he call you?" Sehun asked

"He called me Princess Mia." you answered.

"How did he know your name?" Chen asked

"Hey that's not my name." you told Chen

"Eunhye listen your name is Mia in EXO." Kris told you and you couldn't believe it.

"My name is Mia in this world?" you asked and he nodded.

"Remember your true parents?" Luhan asked you and you nodded at him.

"They named you after the rare tree that only existed on this world and that is Mia." Luhan explained further.

"No not about my name who was that guy?" you asked and they all look down and Kris inhaled.

"He is a member of the T.S warriors and his name is Jung Daehyun." he answered

~~~~~>

This is the tree hehe it's from the MAMA mv intro :))