Chapter 27-Welcome back to hell Eunhye

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Here is a double update~!!! say hello to Eunhye's hellish past.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRB0Jb-OvAg

----------

You woke up 3am in the morning and you couldn't get over on this situation, "Well Eunhye you are again entering the gates of hell prepare your prayers and get bullied." you told yourself while strolling over the kitchen.

"How I wish He isn't there." you said to yourself and "I wish that Sojin would be out of my sight aigoo I really don't know why I'm dragged back to this hellish school."

You sighed and you took a long sip from the glass and then "Sure why didn't you tell this to me?" a voice said and you spat all the water out. "Oh gahd wifey say it don't spray it." you turned to see Chanyeol.

"Oh Chanyeol what the hell are you doing here?" you asked him, "Why aren't we allowed to drink water in our own house?" he sarcastically answered back. "That's not what I meant to say." you said and he smiled "I know wifey I'm just kidding you." you chuckled.

"Hey we still have 3 hours to sleep so you go first while I throw a fit myself." you said and Chanyeol gave you a confused look. "Throw a fit wae?" you shook your head "You heard me a while ago I would rather die than go back to that school." you said 'Woah Sehun told us everything don't worry we would be there for you." you smiled "Thanks Chanyeol." he smiled and patted your back.

"For now." he said while he pulled you up and he held onto your shoulders and he pushed you towards your room "Sleep and don't be stressed on your first day back." you gave him a look, "What? alright alright I'll talk less." he said and you smiled. "How many months passed since the school year started?", 'About 3 months already or 4?." you answered. "Don't worry wifey you'll catch up and we can protect you while you are there." he said just to give you a little motivation.

"Thanks Chanyeol." you smiled at him and you were about to enter you room when he said, "Eunhye don't worry all of us will be there for you." you smiled and for the nth time you said "Thank you Chanyeol." he smiled and he entered your room.

~

"EUNHYE~AH~!!!!" Sehun yelled from the other side of the door, You opened and he suddenly dragged you towards the living room. "Oh gahd Sehun why so early?" Xiumin poked you "Yah we still have school." your eyes widened "Oh my WAAAAH!" you almost tripped going upstairs when Chen got a hold of you.

"Aigoo why are you being so jumpy?", "Well she isn't ready to enter hell again you bird-brain." Lay barked at Chen.

You gave them a look, "Guys we can't be late." you remided all of them smirked and then at a split second they were in their uniforms, "What the?!" then Aquamarine swriled around you and the uniform was on you and with the strong wind made your skirt swirl up their eyes widened and then Xiumin tugged it down. "STOP IT AQUAMARINE~!!!!" Xiumin yelled and the wind stop. 

"Huh!" all of them sighed and you look down and you saw Xiumin still holding down on your skirt. You blushed "LET GO XIUMIN OPPA!!" you yelled at the top of your lungs and with D.O fainting on the other hand. "Oh my goodness D.O?" you rushed towards him and suddenly the sweet scent of your perfume waked him up.

All of you appeared infront of the gates. "WHAT THE HELL?!" you yelled and "Chill girl!" Luhan said and he carried you in with all of your application forms, All of you headed towards the principal's office. "Oh I see you're back again to this school Kang Eunhye." you bowed.

"Oh I'm seeing handsome guys behind you." Sehun hid behind you.

"Let them enter Eunhye." the principal said you bowed and you moved aside.

Her eyes widened and she saw the 12 guys "Oh my goodness wow Eunhye are you related with any of them?" you shook your head.

"Are they models?" you shook your head "No they are just my-" Sehun smiled and said "She's my girlfriend!" your eyes widened and 11 pair of eyes glared towards the maknae. 

"Oh I see that." you clamped a hand over Sehun's mouth "Uh it's not like that!" she smiled and then "Okay I see well here are your class schedules and I can assure you that your going to enjoy at this school." they bowed and you look at your schedule, "Okay Sehun, D.O, Tao and Kai you guys are in the same class as me." Kris' eyes widened and "Kris, Luhan, Xiumin and Chen, you guys are in a same class and then Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Lay and Suho oppa you guys are all in the same class." 

All of you walked out from the office "Hey why are the maknaes with you except D.O." Chanyeol asked, "Well I don't really know."  You answered "Hey chill down Chanyeol it isn't Eunhye's choice to place in there." 

Suddenly you walked a few steps away to see someone you might know but then "WATCH OUT!" someone yelled and a ball came coming your way and someone blocked it for you. 

"Eunhye-ah!?" all 12 of them rushed towards you *Wait if the 12 of them are there and then who's this?* you look up and your eyes widend.

"Sorry about it my friends are just-" His eyes widened when he look at you. You look up at him and your eyes widened as well.

"Kang Eunhye?" he asked, "Kim Yongbin?!" you asked and then the 12 came and pulled you up.

---------------->

Ooh Kim Yongbin who is he? heheh wait for the next chapter

<3