Chapter 74-Take down plan

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Hey guys I'm back ^^ I'm sorry for not updating, We had our exams a week ago and we went out of town..... Sorry guys Here I'am back with Chapter 74 let's start ^^]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O27Cxe4NQY

----

All of you are in the living room planning out everything on how to save Daehyun.  "Maybe we should just suprise them." Baekhyun said and Kris shook his head "No that's going to cost us our lives." Suho said "How about splitting up?" Chanyeol said and Kai nodded "Yeah that would be good." he said, "Okay if we are going to do it HOW is the question." Luhan said "It won't be easy but it's the only option." Chen said

You are in the kitchen with D.O and he saw the sullen look on your face, "Hey what's wrong?" he asked and you smiled at him "Nothing I'm just bothered by many things." you answered and he touched your hand and he said "Don't worry we are here no matter what  we will never leave you." You smiled at him and you can't stop your tears from falling "I'm sorry If I pushed you guys on doing this." you said and He wiped your tears away.

"Shhh.... Don't cry." He said and you couldn't stop crying and you pulled D.O in a hug, You cried in his arms and D.O felt the weakness you are feeling, "I can't do anything for my friend." you said and he look at you "What are you talking about? you are a good friend." he said and you nodded at him "I'm sorry." you said and you went back to the living room leaving D.O in the kitchen.

D.O leaned on the counter and he sighed "I wish Eunhye would be fine." You walked towards the boys and they are still planning.

"Okay I hope this works, Uh..... Luhan, Kai and Xiumin you guys are going to find your way in Kai you should be careful on your destination or they can track you down." Kris said and the other boys nodded, "

Baekhyun, Chanyeol you 2 are going with me we are going to scout the place before the others can enter. Chen, Lay and Sehun you 3 are going to be by Eunhye's side. Tao stop the time when the T.S warriors finds us, Suho alert be alert on using your water powers and D.O don't wreck anything under your anger understand?" All of the boys nodded and it seems that they are confident with their plan.

"This is going to be complicated but we will do whatever it takes and this is also the other way we can bring down MATO." Kris said and the other boys nodded.

You couldn't help but tear up so you rushed towards your room and your tears began to fall. You pulled out the crystal ball and you hoped that all of them are going to be safe. "I hope for our safety." you said and you placed the crystal ball in your pocket.

~~~~~~

"This is going to be a piece of cake!" Himchan yelled as he streched his arms, "Daehyun good luck to you we are going to kill your precious fairy." Himchan teased Daehyun and Daehyun just glared at Himchan.

Zelo peeked to see the helpless Daehyun being taunted inside the cage he sighed and *Daehyun hyung I will help you just you wait.* Zelo said in his mind and he walked out for a while.

He looked up the sky and he smiled "Kang Eunhye will you be able to save Daehyun hyung?" 

~~~~~~~> <3

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING~!!!!!

I'm STUCK With a tight schedule and I can't update TT.TT

Sorry so here is chapter 74 :)