Chapter 91-She is ours

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Hey guys here is chapter 91~!!! ^^]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHRpwxGFdxE&feature=plcp

------

You and Minhyuk walked out of your room and your eyes widened when you saw a familiar guy "Wait is that?" you asked and Minhyuk smiled "Oh are you talking about Kim Yongbin?" he asked and you nodded. "Oh he is my half brother." he answered and your eyes widened "So you mean Yongbin oppa is also a fairy?" you asked and Minhyuk nodded and your eyes widened and he giggled "Why aren't you used to surprises?" Minhyuk asked and you shook your head. 

"So your crowning ceremony will involve EXO and Ceres so I guess your protectors will come here." Minhyuk said and your smile widened "Really?!" you asked and Minhyuk nodded. Your heart was so relieved and the only thing you could think of is "Can I even talk to them?" you asked and Minhyuk shrugged "I don't know it will depend on your parents decision." he said and you sighed "I wish they will grant it." you said and he smiled "Don't worry I'm sure they will and now there's Yongbin." He said and you smiled.

"Hey Yongbin-oppa!" you said and his eyes widened "EUNHYE!" he yelled as he hugged you "Oh come on Brother stop doing that." Minhyuk said and Yongbin stuck his tongue out "Why brother you jealous." Yongbin said and Minhyuk shook his head "No it's just your too attached to her." Minhyuk said and Yongbin smiled "Yeah forgot that we grew together." he said and you sighed "Come on boys stop fighting." you said and you turned to Yongbin "I know you better so stop it." you said and Minhyuk giggled a little.

"Okay the ceremony is about to start is the place filled with people?" Yongbin asked and he peeked through the curtains and his eyes widened. "Eunhye be strong okay don't even think about being nervous." Yongbin said and you turned to him "Why is that?" you asked and he smiled "It's like a Big Bang concert out there." He said and your eyes widened.

 


"Ouch Chanyeol you stepped on my foot." Suho said and all of them are trying to get their seats. "Boy sure is our population is bigger than Seoul." Kai said and all of them look infront. "We are near the center we can see her now." Sehun said and all of them smiled "Well is she going to see us?" Luhan asked and of course the answer is no.

"I wish we can go near her." Tao said and all of them nodded "Yeah and that won't be easy." Lay said and all of them look up to see it is almost starting.

"I can't go out there." you said and Minhyuk smiled "Well trust me you can do it just don't think it's a concert am I right Yongbin?" Minhyuk said and you sighed "Yeah like could that help me, What if I mess up?" you asked and they smiled "You wouldn't just take up courage in those steps." Yongbin said and you smiled "Thanks guys." you said and then the drum roll started.

"Oh here it comes." Minhyuk said and then "Presenting our Royal Highness The King and Queen of Ceres." all of them applauded you peeked through the curtains and "Hyung Eunhye's right there." Tao yelled as he pointed towards the curtains. "Right she's there." Chanyeol said you look down and you saw your symbol glowing. You smiled and said "They're here." and there all of your courage rose up.

"And presenting our Royal Highness The Princess." the announcer said and you look down and "I can do this." you said as the curtains open up to you and the whole crowd applauded when they saw you and the 12 boys their jaws dropped open. "Is that really her?" Sehun asked and Xiumin smiled "I have never found a girl that is pretty as her so yeah it is her Sehun." Xiumin said and Sehun smiled, "She's beautiful." Kai said and all of them nodded.

"We are here gathered today to witness the crowning of Ms. Kang Eunhye as the Princess of Ceres and EXO." All of the people are smiling. "So now as our Princess she will perform her duties to lead and to inspire." she said and then "We crown our Princess to be our guardian as well." Your mom come towards you and placed a tiara on your head.

You smiled and said "Thanks mom." she smiled back at you and said "You're welcome dear." She said and the moment you turned you saw Chanyeol and the others. You waved at them and they all waved at you and that filled your heart with courage.

And at a split second "Our Princess is going to be married with someone." The King said and you turned to your father "She is going to be married with the son of our trusted adviser." Minhyuk's eyes widened and so did Yongbin's. "Wait father what?!" you asked and you turned to the 12, "Oh no this is why I don't want to bring you boys in." Sooman said and Kris turned to him "You knew?"  Kris asked and he nodded "Yes I knew of course but I don't want you boys to know because I know you guys love her." Sooman said.

"And to our future prince come out Lee Minhyuk." your father said and he turned to Yongbin "That can't be me." Minhyuk said and Yongbin sighed "Hyung the King called you go up there now." Yongbin said.

You turned to your dad and "Father what is this?" you asked and Kris look at you and you felt the boys are looking at you and you turned to them with teary eyes. "No she's ours." Sehun said and all of Ceres was shocked even you.

~~~~~>

Chapter 91 ^^