Chapter 82-Caffe latte

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Hey guys ^^ here is chapter 82 sorry about not updating on the past days I'm super busy :)) anywho thank you ^^]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iejk2guuAUM

------

Kris went inside your room and he searched for the crystal with Suho and Sehun, "Do you guys have any idea where the crystal is?" Suho asked and Sehun shook his head "I have been in this room for like 8 times and I haven't saw the crystal since." Sehun said and Kris smiled I know where she is hiding it it's in here." Kris said and the moment he pulled the cabinet he saw nothing except for the birthday gifts they gave you.

"Damn why?!" Kris exclaimed and the 2 sighed "Wait a minute." Sehun said the 2 hyungs turned to the maknae and "What is it Sehun?" Suho asked. "When she was out on the veranda a while ago I saw her holding something shiny." he said and Kris sighed and Suho look at Sehun. "Maknae what SHINee do you mean?" Suho asked and Sehun shook his head "Not SHINee something Shiny!" He clarified and the 2 sighed again.

~~~~~

"Daehyun stay with her for a while okay I'll just talk to Zelo and well master so he can help us with Eunhye." Luhan said he dragged Zelo out and D.O was in there with you and Daehyun. "So Daehyunnie what brings here you here?" you asked and Daehyun smiled "Nothing, Zelo was happy to see his noona again so yeah we visited you plus I want to see you again." Daehyun said and the moment D.O heard that he accidentally sliced his finger.

He winced and your eyes widened and you turned to attend on his finger. "Hey you okay Kyungsoo?" you asked and he couldn't believe that you called him Kyungsoo again. "Eunhye did you just call me Kyungsoo?" he asked and you nodded "Yeah I called you Kyungsoo now let me see your finger." you said and with that he felt the old Eunhye is there again.

Daehyun smiled at how you attend at D.O's wound and then with your touch his wound was healed. Your eyes widened "What the?" you asked and D.O smiled suddenly Lay appeared and he patted your head and he said "Miss Kang Eunhye after cooking and eating we are going to Seoul." he said and you smiled at him "Thank you Yixing." you said and his eyes widened.

After the cooking you and D.O created a good bond together plus Daehyun, "NOONA!" Zelo yelled as he hugged you and cuddled on you. Xiumin pouted " I can't do that to her anymore BUT! I will find a way again." he said and Kris patted Xiumin's back and Kris smiled "Maybe next time." he said and Xiumin sighed. 

You walk towards D.O and the crystal ball fell from your pocket and it rolled towards Tao's foot. Tao look down and he grabbed the ball and he look up to meet glances with Kris and then "Hyung is this what you are looking for?" he asked and Kris nodded and Tao handed it to Kris. 

You sat beside D.O and he was smiling widely since the 2 of you are closer now. Kai turned to D.O even Sehun and Chen "How did D.O turned Eunhye's coldness to the old Eunhye?" Chen asked and the 2 shrugged.

The moment you served all the food plus the desserts they all started to eat the moment they tasted it. "UWA! IT'S BETTER NOW!" Xiumin yelled and Luhan pulled Xiumin down. You smiled and you turned to Daehyun "So how is it?" you asked and he smiled "Best I ever tasted." he said and you smiled at him again.

~~~~~

After eating all of you headed towards Seoul. "I miss Seoul." you said and you smiled at how Seoul is glowing under the night sky. You and the boys entered the coffee shop and you saw G.na there and Dongwoo you rushed towards them and you gave them a hug. "I MISS YOU GUYS!" you said and G.na turned to you "Yah where have you been did you know that they can fire you out." she said and you smiled "I know that's why I'm back." you said and G.na smiled.

The doors opened and it was your 'parents' that neglected you and your father walked towards you and said "I'm sorry Eunhye you're fired." he said and your eyes widened "WHAT?!" you asked and he shook his head and said "I'm sorry." he said G.na sighed "You're going to fire her and we are going to be 3 here and no one will come anymore." she said and the doors opened again and "Uh.... mr. Kang please don't fire my GIRLFRIEND." you turned and the rest of the boys turned too and it was "TAEMIN HYUNG?!" Kai said and Taemin smiled.

"Uh you.....-" your father stopped talking and he  smiled "Well I guess I can't fire you anymore." he said and he left. you turned to G.na and "That is weird." you said and she giggled.

"So are you up on making coffees?" she asked and you nodded "Yeah I'am!" you said and you started to make for 18 people with different designs.

You walked towards the 12 and you smiled "Here you go guys."

You walked towards Taemin and you handed him this

You turned to Daehyun and Zelo and you gave them this.

You walked towards G.na and you gave here this.

You gave Dongwoo this.