Chapter 100-We can't move on

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Hurrah 100 chapters!!!!! But this is a sad chapter okiee :))]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYg4nyKsAxA&feature=plcp

-----

A day passed and all 17 of them couldn't think of a day without knowing where your parents brought you. Taemin and Kai are in the living room resting and Kai was there with Aquamarine attending on him. "This ." Chen said and the rest sighed, Lay was leaning against the wall, Kris is by the stairs and Luhan is with Sehun lying on the floor since the 2 of them drained their powers. Daehyun is there with Zelo near the stairs and all of them are expressionless they won't move without you.

They are all blank Tao is still crying and Xiumin is calming him down "It was a great run with her." Suho said and all of them turned to Suho and they smiled they remembered memories they made with you. "I remember her when we were still young she is always telling me to be brave." Yongbin said and all of them smiled. "I remembered the time I accidentally kissed her." Kai said and all of them giggled. "Yeah we are about to kill you that time." Lay said and they laughed together.

"I remember the time when I carried her just to see Taemin." Lay said and Taemin giggled "I remembered the time when I sang with her." D.O said. "I remembered the time when I was alone with her in the library." Tao said. "I remembered the time when I told her I can be her Teddy bear." Xiumin said and all of the smiled.

"I remembered the time when Eunhye and I got locked in a freezer." Chanyeol said and Baekhyun smiled "I remembered the time when she was alone with me here." Baekhyun said. "I remembered the time where in Aquamarine punished us and tied us together for 2 hours." Sehun said. "I remember her when she was taking care of me when I was sick." Suho said "I remember when she called me baby lulu." Luhan said and "I remembered her smiling." Kris said and all of them smiled.

"I remember her when she was with me on a tree." Chen said and all of them smiled "I remember her when she called me oppa." Taemin said and Minhyuk smiled "I remember her when she was laughing." Minhyuk said and all of them smiled. All of them turned to Daehyun and he smiled "I remember her on the swing having problems and I was happy to be there and help her out." Daehyun said and Zelo smiled "I remember her being a good noona to me." Zelo said and all of them giggled.

"I miss her." Sehun said and all of them nodded "Yeah who wouldn't?" D.O asked and all of them giggled "When will we know on where she is?" Luhan asked and all of them shrugged "Who knows?" Kris said and suddenly  "You'll know boys just in the right time." Sooman said and they all turned to see Sooman on the stairs with a grin on his face.

"Time will tell and you'll know my dear boys." Sooman said and all of them smiled. 

~~~~~~

After a week.....

"AWWWW NOOOOOO!" Chanyeol yelled as he was beaten by Zelo on a game of chess "I won!" Zelo yelled and all of the boys dragged themselves there "Aish Zelo it's 6am you don't have to wake us up." Daehyun said and he smiled "It's the first time I won on a chess game hyung." Zelo said and Daehyun smiled "Right and it's because your opponent is always who?" Daehyun teased Zelo and Zelo pouted. "Come on Daehyun be nice." Kris said and Daehyun giggled.

"Is there any other game?" Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun shook his head "I'm afraid no besides we still have to rest especially you Sehun." Baekhyun said and Sehun smiled since he was already using his powers. "Sehun what did I tell you?" D.O asked and Sehun smiled "Sorry hyung." he said and the Minhyuk look up to see Yongbin gardening.

"Look who's gardening." Minhyuk said and the moment the rest of the boys turned there was Yongbin looking very funny.  All of them giggled and they began on teasing Yongbin. "Aish shut up will ya?" Yongbin said and Luhan laughed "He is angry even." Lay said and all of them laughed.

After their laugh trip a yell crossed the castle "BOYS!!!!!!!!!" all of them covered their ears and "Ugh! what is master up for again?" Suho asked and all of them sighed all of them walked towards Sooman's office and "Yes master?" Kris asked and Sooman was all being creepy again. "What is it?" Luhan asked and he was smiling. "Okay listen to this boys okay....." he said and all of the boys payed attention.

"Time will tell, No love can sell something that you are looking for, It is right here and they can soar. Your true love is within reach, This I will not teach. She is somewhere around this place and that place which you can definitely trace. Follow your heart and she will be there and will repeat again from the start."

All of them are puzzled and suddenly it occured to them "Did you just say she?" Tao asked and Sooman nodded "Then you said true love right?" Zelo asked and Sooman nodded once again. "Around this place which you can definitely trace......" Kris wondered and his eyes widened "I know now!" he said and he smiled "Come on boys follow me." he said and all of them rushed towards your room.

"I hope I'm right." Kris said and the moment they opened the doors you are inside and all of them smiled and yelled "EUNHYE!!!!!" you smiled and "What's up boys!" you said and they smiled as they rushed towards you to hug you.

~~~~~>

Okay I'll post more chapters tomorrow maybe it'll be 5 or just 2 more :))