Chapter 14-Many things happen on one night

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Mianhae everyone writer's block yesterday but I'll update now and maybe later :)]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZEnKSohXWo

---------

The moment your foot touch the outside of your door all 10 of them were there and they are anticipating you to call them 'Hubby'

You look at them one by one and then you sighed "Seriouosly?! come on the 12 of you? my hubby I'm committing a heinous crime here." They all smiled and then "Yah it's not a crime to call us your hubby you babo." Tao stated "Yeah it won't hurt if you say Goodnight to you my hubbies right?" Suho added.

You sighed and you look at Kris full of hope then he spoke "Come on just call us your hubbies then we'll quit pestering you." You sighed and you turned to Sehun again full of hope then he spoke "I'm with the hyungs." 

You pouted and again with the random D.O he hugged you and said "Come on just call us hubby just this time."

You are at urge of crying then "Just say hubbies miss and they'll quit." Aquamarine said while hiding in your hair, You took a deep breath and you said......

"Good night guys." you are about to open the door to your room just then Kai and Baekhyun was blocking the door.

"Just say it come on." Chanyeol added

"Yeah better say it now or you'll regret if you do it later." Luhan dared

"Come on Eunhye-ah say it please." Xiumin said

"Eunhye-ah say it now!' Lay added

"Yeah or else I'll creep up on you everynight." Kai threatened

"Say it just once." Chen said 

"Please Eunhye-ah say it jebal." Sehun begged

"Eunhye-ah." Kris added

Since you have this soft spot for Sehun you sighed and said "Alright!" 

They all creepily smiled and you finally said "Good night my hubbies." without any bitterness in your voice or sign of just because they begged. They all smiled and then they said in unison.

"GOOD NIGHT OUR WIFEY~!!!" you smiled and they were about to walk towards your room when you said

"WAIT!" they all turned to you and you smiled and you said "Well I would like to Thank you guys for this night you wasted your time on just making me happy instead of helping Sooman ajusshi so I wanted to uh.... give you guys a hug." all of their expressions lighted up even more.

You walk towards Kai who was near you and you said "Thank you Kai oppa." then you gave him a hug. He smiled at yoru warm embrace. "Don't worry Eunhye-ah."

You backed out and he ruffled your hair. You smiled at him and then the next one was Baekhyun You gave him a hug and being the most optimistic out of them he tightly hugged you and said "No problem our wifey." you smiled at it then you walk towards Lay whom you feared before now it didn't matter.

"Thank you Lay oppa." you gave him a hug and he said "Yah I'm your hubby right and no problem we could do things better." He smiled at you and then you turned to another person whom you feared

"Tao oppa xie xie." his eyes widened "What the?! you know how to speak in Mandarin?" you giggled and you nodded he smiled and said "Come here you." then he crushed you in a hug.

Then you turned to D.O "You already hugged me so Chanyeol oppa." you said and he pouted, You smiled and said "I was just kidding." he smiled and you gave him a hug. "Gomawoyo D.O oppa."

Chanyeol walked towards you and said "Yah wifey come here and I'll hug you." He pulled you and he gave you his warmest embrace.

Chen on the other hand was looking down when you faced him his eyes widened and then you smiled at him then you gave him a hug. "THANK YOU OPPA~!" you said in your melodious voice.

Then there comes the angel from heaven Luhan, You were about to walk pass by him when he suddenly pulled you and crushed you in a hug. "Yah why are forgetting about me I'mma cry because of that ya know." You giggled and then you said "xie xie Luhan oppa." he smiled and then he passed you over to the lil fattie Xiumin

"OPPA GOMAWO~!" you said and you crushed him in your hug. "You know you are the squishiest person I know aside from Luhan oppa." he smiled and he said "Aye wifey I'm too old to be squishy tell that to Sehun." You giggled and he pinched your cheek.

You then walked infront of Suho and he was making dew drops again, "Wifey don't thank me I should be the one thanking you for changing my crappy attitude." you raised your eye brow and he said "Well uh...never mind come here." He crushed you in a hug.

Then he pushed you towards the maknae. "Sehun oppa." you said and he suddenly hugged you "Aw why do we have such a cuet wifey?" You giggled and said "Me cute? are you kidding me you are that squishy and well should I say hot?" his eyes widened "Seriously wifey me hot? that would be this hyung." he then pointed at Kris.

You softened at the sight of Kris smiling like an angel, "I should say many things but I can't with them hearing and watching." kris said and you giggled then he hugged you and you couldn't believe at this guys height when he hugged you, you were just against his chest and you could feel his pounding heartbeat.

You pulled him down to your level and you pecked him on his cheek then the others wailed in frustration "YAH WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?" All of them yelled and D.O was pouting like a little puppy.

Kris couldn't believe you did that and he was just dazed and confused.

"Eunhye-ah~!!!" Kai called and you faced him but to make matters worse when you faced him your lips touched his.

Your eyes widened when you found his face 0 centimeters away from yours. "YAH KIM JONGIN!!!!" all of them yelled

Kai on the other hand was smiling crazily, And you on the other hand was screaming inside because your first kiss was now so gone.

You on your dazed state suddenly Sehun walked towards you and "Eunhey-ah?" he shook you and you snapped out of your trance and then you cried in the maknae's arms yelling "MY FIRST KISS SO LONG GOODBYE KAI OPPA MIWOYO!!!!" Sehun was calming you down but he couldn't since dude it's a big deal it was your first kiss.

Kris joined on calming you down, "Eunhye-ah dont cry." he said and Sehun glared at him and said "Hyung you babo! it was her first kiss naturally she would give it to someone she really loves but that PIG LIPS OF KAI HYUNG STOLE IT!"

"Kai I will let you rot in hell!" Suho said

"Don't beg and don't ask for mercy." Baekhyun added

"I'm not going to forgive you." Chanyeol added

"I'll freaking send you on the depths of hell." D.O said

"Looks like I'm not going to be an angel for a while." Luhan said

"Want the taste of your own medicine?" Lay added

"I'll give you hell for the rest of your life." Xiumin said

"I'll let you see one devilish side of me for the first time." Chen said

"I'll stop the time and I'll freaking throw you somewhere where you can't use your powers!" Tao said

Kai on the other hand poofed somewhere and you continued crying in Sehun's arms

"That pig lips of Kai I'll take it off first thing in the morning." Kris stated

"I would rahter put super glue on his lips and stick it to that stupid devouring plant." Sehun stated

--------------------------->

Chapter 14 is here mehehe~!!!

[A/N: what would you choose the pig lips of Kai or the softness of Krisus' cheek? hehe I'll update later okiiee]

Wait for the next chapter

Please subscribe

Kamsahamnida

<3

This guy?

 

Or this one?     

And here is a random gif of Luhan that I found :)) He is showing Kris how to use the air sickness bag on the plane :))