Chapter 34-Am I too soft for you?

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N:Any Sehun biased out there? well here's to you guys~!!! I'm a Sehun biased also so mehehe~!!! <3]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RRmIJrqZLU

------

That lunch turned over and you decided to walk outside the garden you skipped at the rocks coming down your way, You smiled and you saw a sparkling thing by the tide and you walk towards it and you picked it up, It was a pixie. "Oh hello there." it was still small and it sat on your palm.

"Are you Eunhye?" the baby pixie asked and you nodded "Yes I'm Eunhye." she giggled and she flew around your body and you started to giggle.

"Come on Periwinkle." a voice said and you look up and "So your name is Periwinkle huh." she smiled and she sat on your shoulder. "Oh it's Prince Sehun." She said and you smiled, "You know him?" you asked Periwinkle and she nodded, "Oh Prince Sehun miss Eunhye here saved me." you turned to her "Really?" 

She nodded, Sehun smiled at you and Periwinkle poofed, "Aww where is she?" you pouted and Sehun smiled, "Aww come on Eunhye." He said and he pulled you up to the castle again.

"Hey we still have school tomorrow." he reminded and when he opened the door "Oops! only 3 legs can enter the floor for now." you turned to Aquamarine.

"What do you mean 3 legs?" she smiled "Well." Then she tossed the 2 of you a bandana, "Walk here if you guys earn 3 legs." Sehun look at the bandana and he smiled "Aquamarine what kind of plan is this?" Sehun asked Aquamarine and she smiled.

"Well Prince Sehun you therefore remember that you are not allowed to talk to pixies without any special events except me of course." Aquamarine reminded.

"So as a punishment you will have to walk with Eunhye in 3 legs you have to tie your right leg to Eunhye's left leg understand?" Aquamarine said. "What a pretty easy way to get punished." you muttered

Sehun look at you and he smirked "So this is easy for you huh? try walking like this for 4 hours?" your eyes widened "4 hours?" you asked and he nodded.

"Crap." you muttered and Aquamarine tied your legs to each other. "Now walk!" Aqumarine said and she pushed the 2 of you.

You almost tripped so you hugged Sehun, Sehun's eyes widened and his body stiffened down. You look up and your ears started to turn red. *Why am I hugging him?* you closed your eyes and you tried to take another step when Sehun wrapped his arms around you. 

*Okay we're hugging each other, what the catch?* Sehun said in his mind.

You tried to take another step and you tripped making the 2 of you fall onto the ground, "Ow!" Sehun said in pain, You look up and you saw Sehun's face and his eyes were closed. You look down and Sehun tried to stand up but he couldn't you were on top of him.

He sat up and your eyes widened "Can you stand up?" he asked and you smiled "I don't really know." he smiled and he stood up with you infront of him. "I think I need some water." you said and he smiled "Come on let's walk slowly so we won't fall down again." Sehun said and you smiled "Stupid punishment." you said

"Sorry Eunhye it's my fault." you smiled "Don't worry it's fine." you said and you immediately placed your left arm around him and he placed his right arm around your waist and the 2 of you stiffened at each other's touch.

You walk towards the fridge to get some water and you took a long sip from the glass and Sehun gawked at your jaw line * bad thoughts go away!* he yelled in his mind, You exhaled and you felt replenished.

"So you done?" he asked and you nodded. He smiled "Come on let's go to your room for a while and I hope the hyungs are still busy with their field work maknae is safe with that." he said with a laugh.

The 2 of you walk towards your room and he sat on your bed and you were standing infront of him. "Hey that's my bed go to your own." he smiled and "Sorry we still have 2 hours." Sehun teased and you sighed

Sehun got an idea enter his head, He look at your foot and was still tied on your ankle. He smiled he look at you and then he pulled his right foot backward that made you crash on top of him.

"YAH!" you look up and your face was too close to his, *No wait what's with them lately?* you asked yourself and Sehun smirked "Why aren't you beating me up?" he asked and he smirked "Why Eunhye-ah Am I too soft for you?" your eyes widened and you tried to stand up but you couldn't.

*Great I'm stuck with this evil maknae.* you said in your mind

------->

Chapter 34 for all of you Sehun biased out there~!!!! <3