Chapter 68-Provoke

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Here is chapter 68 hehe thanks to our news clippings I can update ^^]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MbA-qX7Ffo

------

You are in the coffee shop with the 12 boys and they are rowdier as ever, "Ugh! oppas please stop!" you begged and they all ignored you. The 13 of you are cleaning the coffee shop and they are playing around splashing water at each other and Suho took this advantage and he splashed water towards the other boys and your eyes widened, "Suho oppa!" you yelled and he smiled at you. "Oops! mianhae wifey~!" he chimmed and you couldn't help but smile also.

"Hey Eunhye what time are we going home?" Sehun asked and you smiled at him "In 1 hour, waeyo?" you asked and his eyes widened "1 hour?!" you nodded "Yeah so you boys could enjoy more." you said and Luhan smiled at you, You on the other hand walk towards the store window you touched it suddenly the glass turned black and your eyes widened. Suddenly Baekhyun appeared right next to you and he smiled, "So I think you earned the 13th power." he said and you turned to him, "What 13th power?" you asked him and he smiled "That power is Darkness." he said and you look at the mirror.

*I'm afraid of how these things turn out.* you said in your mind. You turned back to the boys when the glass exploded and Baekhyun swiftly pulled you near his chest and he gave a protective arm around you.  All of you looked up and there was 6 figures standing there on the outside. Your eyes widened when you saw their red blazing eyes. 

"Damn!" you heard Kris muttered, You turned to Baekhyun and he was wounds all over his hand, "Oppa your hand." you said and he smiled at you and he said, "It's nothing these wounds aren't as important as you are." he said and you softened at his words. "EXO!" someone yelled and a shiver ran down on your spine.

"Damn it's the T.S warriors!" Tao yelled and all 12 of the boys stood up and they faced the 6 warriors, The 6 entered the store and surprisingly there was a girl with them a girl that the 12 knew, "Hyori." Kris muttered and you look at Kris and he looks like he wants to cry. 

"What brings you here?!" Luhan asked and their leader chuckled "We are here because our brother Daehyun imprinted on someone who we wanted to kill but in our law we should never hurt someone whom our brothers imprinted on!" he said and by hearing that you know it was you. "Wait a minute Daehyun imprinted on who?!" Suho asked and all of them smirked and they pointed at you.

Your eyes widened and "Me?!" you asked and all of them chuckled and a a boy with blonde hair walk towards you and Sehun pulled you and gave you a protective hug, he chuckled again and he hissed "LIES!" you bit your lip and all 11 of the boys turned to you, "Eunhye-ah what does he mean?" Lay asked and you look down, "See?!" a boy with brownish black hair said and you glared at him. "EXO your little princess can't save you, even though we can't hurt her she can still pay in a way all of you would like to happened." their leader said.

Kris and Luhan didn't let their guard down suddenly in a blink of an eye the blonde boy was now 10, "Duplication." Chen said with a smirk on his face. Then their leader suddenly had his bones sticking out of his skin, "Bone manipulation." D.O said and you turned to him and he was smirking too. Your eyes widened and you can't believe that such things exsist,  The boy with a pink hair was suddenly tossing a ball of acid in his hands and a boy with a black hair was busy yawning but the next thing you knew you where lifted up in the air by a plant. Chanyeol glared at the boy and he burned the whole plant. "AISH WHY YOU!" A boy with the brownish black hair stopped him and he transformed into a werewolf. 

"What does this mean?" Kris asked and the leader just smirked "Wait we aren't finished, Hyori!" their leader said and she moved foreward towards Kris suddenly Kris was slowly sitting down because of the pain, "Oh no she owns an ability to inflict mental illusion of burning pain." Suho said and you walk towards Kris and the pain just disappeared in thin air. 

"Listen EXO this is just the beginning you powers will become useless when we put our brother in if you want to know his powers ask your princess plus these powers are not the only ones we can do, we can do something else and you'll know it when the war comes!" the leader said and you bit your lip and you couldn't help it but "Let's see then Yongguk." you said and his eyes widened and before he could speak more the store window was fixed again.

"What the hell was that for?!" Tao asked and all of  you shrugged, "How did you know his name Eunhye?" D.O asked and you smiled "I don't know I just said a random name." you said and all of them chuckled suddenly Kris cleared his throat and "Let's get ready for battle and Eunhye you should too we can't defeat them easily plus they know our powers and they know what we are capable of now we should rest and tomorrow let's lock and load." Kris said and all of the boys started to smirk.

"Provoking won't do any good." you said and you followed the boys in fixing the coffee shop.

~~~~~>

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I'M REALLY TIED DOWN WITH OUR SCHOOL SCHEDULE BUT I'LL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN! 

<3