Chapter 56-Close to you

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Hey guys here is chapter 56 with Kim Jongin :)]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icnjdwa-zCo

----

You placed your certificate on your wall near the poster of Taemin in your room, you smiled at it and you hoped of your bed but you accidentally slipped and you expected that you'll crash on the floor but a pair of arms caught you, you look up to see Kai.

"Kai oppa." you muttered and he smiled down at you, "Be careful araso?" he said and you nodded at him "Ne I will." he pulled you up and he ruffled your hair.

"So I see you posted it on your wall near Taemin hyung." he said and you smiled at him "Of course." you said and something popped in your head, "Oh! I almost forgot!" you walk towards your study and you pulled out a picture of the 12 of them.

Kai walk towards you, "What's that?" he asked and you smiled at him, "Well...",

Kai smiled at you and "Where did you get this?" he asked you and you gave him a small smile, "I asked Sooman ajusshi for your pictures yesterday and he gave me individual photos of you but I had an idea to make it as a poster like this." you said and Kai smiled at you.

"You made this?" he asked and you nodded "Well I love all of you so wha-" he pulled you in a hug and he started kissing you on your forehead on your cheeks and on your nose. 

"Oppa!" you wailed and you started to giggle, "I'll help you post this up." he said and you smiled at him.

"I guess you have to move Taemin hyung." he said and you smiled at him, "Okay." you said and you pecked him on his left cheek, He smiled at you and he pulled you in his arms, "But for the mean time." he placed the picture on the chair and he picked you up and he twirled you around and he kissed you on your cheeks.

"Oh Kang Eunhye you are someone we will love forever." he said and he kissed you on your forehead "Now let's post this up." he said.

You carefully removed Taemin's poster and you placed it near your study, You were trying hard to post the picture of the 12 of them and Kai was leaning on the wall and he smiled at how cute you look even thought your back is facing him.

Kai slowly walk towards you he stepped on your bed and he helped you post it up. "There anything else?" Kai asked and you shook your head.

He smirked and your eyes widened He pulled your waist and your face was near his, "You're beautiful." he said and you smiled at him. 

He smiled back at you and he playfully made his body fall, Your eyes widened and the 2 of you landed on the bed and you were on top of him, "O-oppa?" you stammered he knocked his forehead against yours and he smiled. "Let's stay like this for a while." he said as he wrapped his arms around you and he pulled you closer to him.

You smiled at his weirdness "Can I kiss you?" he asked and you gave him a look "I know, I know I've been kissing you a lot a while ago but I'm still wondering how does your lips taste like well without accident involved in it." he said and you sighed and he pinched your cheeks, He was the first one to kiss you out of all of them but it was an accident.

He pulled your chin closer to him and he gave you a peck on your lips. You froze up and Kai smiled, "Just as I expected your lips are as sweet as candy." he said and that made you snap back.

"Why did you do that?" you asked him and he smiled back at you and he knocked his forehead against yours again "I just want to be close to you." he said and he kissed you on your nose.

----->

Chapter 56~!!! Kai is here

[A/N:Credits to the rightful owners]

RAWR FROM KAI~! <3 <3 <3