Chapter 105-Stay like this

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Hey guys sorry for not updating yesterday we had our CAT training and it was really exhausting but anywho 6 chapters left.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZlrav0WYTE

-------

"You're not going to get away!" Minhyuk yelled at Zelo and Zelo smiled "Sorry hyung I have powers." Zelo said and he touched Kris and his speed increased. "Yah Zelo no fair!" Kris yelled and Zelo smiled at Kris and Minhyuk gave up on chasing Zelo he turned to see D.O by the tree and he smirked "D.O!" he yelled and D.O's eyes widened and you giggled as Kai tugged you on your arm.

You smiled and the moment you turned D.O was running towards you and your eyes widened "Oh no." you muttered and Kai smiled before Minhyuk could tag the 2 of you, you teleported behind Yongbin and Yongbin was just standing still and the moment he look up his eyes widened "NO!" he yelled and Minhyuk tagged him.

"Bro you're it." Minhyuk said and Yongbin sighed "Why me?" he asked and Minhyuk smiled "Nothing it's because of your absent mind." Minhyuk teased and Yongbin gave a sarcastic laugh. He turned to see Chanyeol he rushed towards Chanyeol and Chanyeol just dodged Yongbin's hand so Baekhyun is now "Tag you're it." Yongbin said and Baekhyun sighed "Aish." He muttered and when he turned Chanyeol was already away from him.

His eyes found Sehun and Sehun was there with Tao and the moment they look up there was Baekhyun making his way towards them and Sehun smiled "Tao hyung look at Baekhyun hyung he is wearing a Gucci jacket." Sehun said and Tao look up wide eyed and Sehun escaped and "Tag Tao you're it." Baekhyun said and he turned to glare at Sehun. 

"Yah Oh Sehun!" Tao yelled and Sehun dashed towards you and he used you as a human shield. "Wifey save me." he said and you turned to him and you look back to see Tao dashing towards the 2 of you and you smirked the moment Tao is near you, You spun and Sehun was touched by Tao. "Tag Sehun you're it." Tao said and you turned to Sehun with a cheeky smile. "Why wifey? why?" he asked and you giggled at him and then he realized "Wifey." he said and you smiled at him he lunged for you and after a second you are beside Daehyun on the tree.

Sehun touched Luhan and "Luhan hyung you're it." Sehun yelled and Luhan sighed He turned to see Suho and he smiled "Tag Suho you're it." he said and Suho turned to Luhan wide eyed and Suho sighed. Kris, Lay, Chanyeol, Chen, Xiumin, D.O and Kai aren't the ones who are tagged yet plus Daehyun and Zelo. You look at Daehyun and "Come on let's go." you said and you and Daehyun appeared beside D.O and you heard Suho yelled "HEY NO POWERS!" you giggled because you've been using it. Suho smirked as he saw Kris there looking at you and he got the oppurtunity to tag Kris. "Hyung tag you're it." Suho said and Kris turned to Suho wide eyed.

"Why me?" Kris asked and he saw Xiumin there eating an apple beside the tree he walked towards Xiumin and "Baozi!" he called Xiumin and he looked up and "YESH HYUNG?!" he asked and Kris put an arm around Xiumin's shoulder and he said "Xiumin Tag you're it." he said and Xiumin's eyes widened "NO!" Xiumin whined and Kris giggled as he ran off. He pouted but he saw Chen there touching a plant and by that Xiumin took the chance. "Chen." he called and Chen rushed towards him "Hyung who is it?" he asked and Xiumin placed a hand on Chen's right shoulder and he said "Chen tag you're it." he said and Chen turned to his side and he saw Lay and he rushed towards Lay and then at Lay's surprise "TAG YOU'RE IT!" Chen yelled and Lay sighed. 

"Who isn't tagged yet?" Lay asked and Chen pointed towards Daehyun and Lay smiled as he lunged for Daehyun and with that. "Tag Daehyun." Lay said and Daehyun turned to Zelo and before Zelo could move away. "Tag Zelo." he said and Zelo sighed "AW MAN!" he yelled and you giggled and Zelo's eyes went on you "NOONA I'M COMING!" he yelled and your eyes widened but thank goodness you just teleported away. "AISH NO POWERS!" Zelo yelled as all of them rushed towards the open space. You teleported beside Sehun and you gave him a shhhhh look. Zelo came in running towards the other boys as all of the boys scrammed to different places but unlucky Chanyeol Zelo's speed was no match for his so "Tag Chanyeol hyung." Zelo said and it was you and Kai left the teleporters.

"This is going to be hard." Chanyeol said as you and Kai appeared beside him and then you poofed away. "What the hell?" Chanyeol muttered and you giggled at him so what you did was you pushed Kai and he got tagged by Chanyeol. "WIFEY NO FAIR!" Kai yelled and you smiled at him "Sorry." you said and then after that all of you lay down on the grass and Chanyeol pulled you and he said "Use my stomach as your pillow." you smiled and you did so. All of you look up the starry night sky and all of you smiled.

"Let's stay like this forever." you said and all of them smiled and there Chanyeol pulled your hand up and the sky lit up with a beautiful rainbow like mist and all of the boys smiled and they raised their hands as they are forming cute shapes with the stars.

~~~~~>

Chapter 105 ^^