Chapter 92-No turning back

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Here is chapter 92 and I have to say honestly that I can't think of a proper ending for this story ^^]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX_4wrZIpGw

-----

You look at you father and you knew that you are going to disappoint him when you are going to say something about it so you just kept your mouth shut. "Is he kidding me?" Minhyuk said and Yongbin shook his head "No, and I know the reason why he chose you." Yongbin said and he turned to Yongbin "What do you mean?" he asked and Yongbin sighed "You are older than me and you are maturer than me of course so when it comes to the 2 of us you are going to be picked and here you are." Yongbin said.

"What? why is she marrying someone she just met?" Xiumin asked and Kris sighed "Well he is the king he got the power." Kris said and all 11 boys look at him "Are you joking around or do you want Eunhye to end with a guy whom she just met?" Luhan said and Kris sighed "I know what's going on and there isn't something we can do on Ceres we are commoners even thought we are her guardians and do you think her father wants her to marry a commoner?" Kris asked and Sehun pouted "Even if it is out of love?" Sehun asked and all 12 of them sighed.

"What else can we do?" Lay asked and all of them sighed "There is nothing we can do." Chanyeol said and Baekhyun sighed "Why did come up to this, we helped her, we fell for her and the next thing is she is getting married to another person whom she just met." Baekhyun said and all of them sighed. "I can't believe this she's ours." Sehun said and all 12 of them look at you and they saw your tears. "Look she's crying." Chen said and all of them turned to you and all they want to do is cheer you up like they usually do.

"Minhyuk hyung she's crying." Yongbin said and Minhyuk turned to see your tears.  "You are aware of whom she loves right?"  Minhyuk asked and Yongbin nodded "Yeah it's those 12 guys with her in school." Yongbin answered and Minhyuk noddded.  "Minhyuk come out." the announcer said and Minhyuk bit his lip. "Honestly I like her but I don't love her yet."  Minhyuk said and Yongbin sighed "Go out there for a while." Yongbin said as he pushed Minhyuk out.

~~~~~

"Helios aren't you doing too much already? She is just young and let her be we just had her again." your mother said and your dad sighed "I know and If we don't do this now she'll fall for someone else and she will decide to marry other boys instead of Minhyuk." your father said and you stood up and the 12 eyes widened. "What is she doing?" Sehun asked and all 11 of  them shrugged.

You look up at the 12 and your tears are showing them that you still love them and you will love them forever.  You look at them and you mouthed 'I love you' and all of them smiled and all they wanted to do is hug you and take you home as their wifey forever.  Minhyuk walked towards your parents and he bowed at them "I'm sorry your highness but I'am not worthy to marry your daughter." Minhyuk said and your father knitted his brows together and he look at you and he saw you looking at someone in the crowd.

This was the first time that a chaos ever happened with in Ceres and under your father's ruling. You turned to your mother and you know that the only thing you could do is marry Minhyuk but the 12 will be crushed and you inhaled this was a decision that would chnge everything and you are aware this is the only thing you can do.

You look back at the 12 and " I love you boys." you said and all of them smiled then you walked towards your parents and beside Minhyuk. "Fine I'm going to marry Minhyuk if it is for the best of Ceres." you said and the 12 are shocked. "What did she just say?" Chanyeol asked and all of their hearts broke at the second you decided to marry a complete stranger.

~~~~>

Cliff hanger ^^

I'll update later and I promise I'm not a fan of sad endings so :))