Chapter 87-Keeping us in your heart

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE ^^]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzXF4ND7LHg

-----

You remembered the first time you met them in your room when they came from the crystal ball Sooman gave you. You remembered every bits and pieces of your relationship with the 12. "I can't do this mom." you said and she smiled "Mia we have to it's your place EXO is below Ceres and they are still our kingdom." your mother said and you looked at her. "Mom I just-", "You're in love with them aren't you?" your mom asked and you nodded. 

"They've given me a good chance to start a new life and get rid of my old life." you said and she smiled "I know this dear but the 12 aren't royalty they are your protectors and from what your father and I saw  you protected them." she said and you pouted "Mom can I do this alone?" you asked and she smiled "Sure Mia whatever you need." your mother said and you went down to the boys.

You went down the stairs and you saw the 12 of them smiling and laughing "Aww.... I don't want to be the party pooper." you said as you hit your head on the wall. You walked down towards them and "Princess wanna watch Secret love?" Tao asked and you faked a smile and you walked towards the TV to turn it off. "Uh... I have to talk to the 12 of you." you said and they are all ears. 

"This is going to be a little hard but can you guys promise me that you aren't going to react, cry or especially beg okay." you said and "Why would we cry?" Sehun asked and you smiled at him "Here it goes." you said and you turned to each of their smiling faces, *Can I really leave them?* you asked yourself and you sighed.

"Guys forgive me but I have to leave now." you said and their eyes widened "WHAT?!" all 12 of them asked and you faked a smile "I thought no reactions?" you asked and they all sat back. "How can you be so calm about this?!" Chen asked and you sighed "I have no choice.... I have to fulfil my duties as the princess." you said and they all felt like their hearts shatter at that moment. "That means you're not going to live with us?" Kai asked and you nodded "Yeah I'll live in Ceres now." you said and Kris look down. "Ceres is above EXO." Sehun said and you nodded "Yeah." you said and you smiled "You can visit if you want to." you said and then "We can't only royal fairies are allowed there not us." Suho said and you look at him.

"You are my protectors why not?!" you asked making them feel better but that didn't. "Eunhye is this really true?" D.O asked and you nodded "Yes my parents came by to Sooman's office and told me everything." you said and then a tear trickled down your cheek. "I can't even say no." you said and Chanyeol came to your side and he hugged you. "I can't say goodbye because it wouldn't only hurt me but it would also hurt all of you." you said and Chanyeol went down your level and he wiped  your tears away. "Goodbye?" Luhan asked and you nodded at him.

"I might never see you again after this so I want you 12 to promise me that you won't change even your hearts." you said and all of them began to tear up. "No Eunhye." Xiumin said as he hugged you "We don't want you to leave." he said and you gave a teary smile "I know I don't want to leave too." you said and Kris was there frozen he can accept the fact that you are going to leave EXO and live amongst the blue bloods. 

"Promise me you won't change." you said and Suho came to you and he hugged you tight "I'm going to miss you angel." he said as he kissed you on your forehead. He smiled and it was Baekhyun next he was squeezing your hand and he is crying "Don't forget about us, wifey." He said and you smiled at him "I won't." you said and Chanyeol hugged you "My heart is with you always." he said and you cried. Xiumin is crying as he hugged you and he smiled "I love you and don't forget." he said and your tears won't stop falling.

Luhan and Sehun came in and they hugged you tight "We will always remember you we will never forget someone like you." Luhan said as Sehun hugged you tighter and he was crying "I'll miss you so much Eunhye." he said and then Chen came in and he couldn't do anything else but hug you tightly. "I'll miss you and please do come visit always." he said and you smiled at him. Lay was speechless he couldn't say anything but "I love you ." he said and you smiled "I love you too." you said and there was Tao. "I have nothing else to say I don't want to say goodbye because you are right it hurts." he said as his tears rushed down his cheeks and you wiped them away. "Tao be strong." you said and he gave you a teary smile. You turned to the last 2 Kai and Kris and you gave them a teary smile.

Kai walked towards you and he gave you a really tight hug, "I need you to promise me something." Kai said and you look up at him teary eyed. "Promise me that you won't forget us and forget anything that we had together." he said and you nodded at him. "Ne I will." you said and you turned to Kris and he look at you and you smiled at him. 

Suddenly he pulled you in for a hug and he said "Don't ever forget about us or the times we had together also don't forget our love for you. Those 3 dazzling words I LOVE YOU also promise that you'll be keeping us in your heart." he said and he hugged you tighter "I love you." you said back and he couldn't let go off you.

"Eunhye I love you and I can't say goodbye." he said and you nodded "I know I can't either." he said and you smiled at him as you pulled back from the hug. "I'm going to miss all of you and when I get my crown I'll still visit you often." you said and they smiled.

You hugged each and one of them and you smiled a teary smile and you said "I won't ever forget you, you are a part of me now and promise me that you'll keep me in your hearts forever." you said and they look up to see your parents and they went down and fetched you.

~~~~~>

Sorry for the late posting of chapter 87....

^^