Chapter 69-Just for you

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Hey guys I'm sorry for not updating that much :( I'm tied down with school stuff and with many activitites :( I'm really sorry I hope you guys understand~!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn_NIfgmgqw

-----

It's 3 in the morning and you are still awake because Sooman granted your wish on what college you are going to attend to. You are busy scanning through the stack of papers on your desk and there are 6 Universities that wanted to  give you a scholarship. "Ugh!" you said as you closed the text book, "I wanted to go to collage yes but, I don't want to be burdened by 6 universitites trying to hand me scholarships here and there." you said and you bumped your head on the table again and again suddenly a hand slipped in and that made you look up.

"Hey stop doing that!" Luhan said 

"Oh Luhan oppa waeyo?" you asked and he smiled.

"Yah how many times will I tell you not to do that?"  he asked and you smiled at him. "Mianhaeyo I'm just bothered by these college stuff and I don't know where am I going to attend." you said and Luhan smiled "Well try Yonsei university." he said and you smiled "Have you been there?" you asked him and he nodded, "Yeah I've been there and that was my former school with Xiumin that is." he said and you smiled, "Maybe I can but I'm afraid of the war." you said and Luhan smiled at you.

"Hey don't worry about that for a minute or 2." he said and you smiled at him, "Remember you are our savior just think about other things not that." he said but that didn't stop you from worrying too much.

"Hey come on down D.O and Lay are cooking Daeji galbi." he said and your eyes widened "It's 3am in th morning why are they cooking?" you asked and Luhan smiled at you and said "Well If you are awake and so are we that's the other rule of the bond." he said and  you placed the papers down and you folloed Luhan and the moment you got down dew drops appeared and you knew Suho was there, "Oppa!" you yelled and all of them turned to you and you smiled "Uh Suho oppa." you said and Suho smiled "Wae?" he asked and you smiled and you created dew drops around as well and he smiled.

Tao threw a pillow towards Suho and Suho accidentally bumped towards you and you smiled at him and an immediate blush rushed down his cheeks. *DAMN IT TAO!* he cursed Tao in his mind and Tao was giggling and so was Sehun. The 10 of them are watching My princess and all of them are fanboying around.

"I'll be in the kitchen." you said and Kris smiled "Okay." you smiled at Kris and you entered the kitchen and there was Lay and D.O cooking Daeji galbi. "Something smells good." you said and D.O smiled "Really?" he asked and you nodded, "Try it Eunhye-ah." Lay said as he gave you a bite and your eyes widened "Wow! are we going to eat this while watching My princess?" you asked and they nodded.

~~~~~

The 3 of you walk towards the living room and all of them are really focused watching, "Guys." you muttered and all of them "SHHH!" your eyes widened and you turned to D.O and Lay who are smiling, "I guess I'll eat this alone with Lay oppa and D.O oppa." you said and Xiumin turned and yelled "ANDWAE!" you blinked at him and he smiled and he turned the TV off.

"HEY!"

"What the?"

"XIUMIN!"

"HEY FATTIE HYUNG!"

You sighed and said "Yah stop calling him names." you said and all of them stopped and they turned to you. "Mianhaeyo Xiumin." you heard them apologize and Xiumin immediately hugged you and he smiled "Ahhh...the warmth of Eunhye's body." he said and the moment he turned 11 pair of glaring eyes are piercing through his skin. "Uh....guys you've hugged her before why won't you let me?" he asked and Baekhyun sighed "I haven't also okay hyung." he said and the rest smiled suddenly Baekhyun shot up and gave you a hug and it felt like his world was spinning and stopping at the same time.

"Woah!" Baekhyun exclaimed and he backed away from the hug, "Eunhye-ah what was that?" he asked and you shrugged "About what?" you asked him and he smiled "When I hugged you the world was spinning and stopping at the same time." he said and you giggled "I don't really know." you said and he turned to Xiumin "Hyung did you see it?" he asked and Xiumin shook his head and said "No but I felt like I was in heaven when I hugged her." he said and Kris threw a pillow at him and "Ow!", "Xiumin." he growled and Xiumin look up and said "Alright I saw a snow flake shower." he said and you look down trying to think.

"Uh what was that?" you asked and all of them smiled "When we hug you there is this connection between you and us if there is none then they aren't a part of the bond we have." Luhan said and you smiled "So that means when I hug each and everyone of you there is this special connection?" you asked and they nodded "It's like when the bond was created remember?" Chen asked and you nodded, "Yeah I remember now." you said and "Wait why is that happening?" you asked and all of them giggled.

Kris stood infront of you and said "It's because I love you." kris said as he pecked you on your lips and your eyes widened "Hey why aren't you used to it?" Kris asked and suddenly all the boys threw pillows at him.

"Crazy!"

"Unfair!"

"Damn!"

All of the biys started to yell but the moment Kris turned to them all of them slienced up, "Immature much?" he asked and Luhan sighed "Goodness can anyone stop Duizhang from being so cheesy!" Luhan yelled and he pulled you away and he glared at Kris and he said.

"MINE!" 

Kris raised his eye brow and said "No she is MINE!" he pulled you away but Kai teleported and took you away. 

"Damn it Kai!" all of them yelled and Sehun played with the wind and he caught you back, "Wifey is here." Sehun said and all of them turned to see your messy hair. "SEHUN!" Kai yelled as he entered the house and he sighed because he was dragged into the water by Suho.

"Guys why are you fighting each other?" you asked and all of them smiled "Because you are to be protected so we must discipline the member who can't do it." Suho said and he shifted his glare to Kai and Kai raised his hands up.

After that all of you started to eat the Daeji galbi and Xiumin was really enjoying it, "Slow down oppa." you said and he smiled at you and he nodded. "I will." he said and you saw Luhan and Sehun fighting over a bi cut of Daeji galbi and you walk towards them. "Share will you." you said and Sehun pouted "Come on Sehun oppa." you said and Luhan smiled.

Kris walk towards you and he handed you a necklace, "What is this for?" you asked and he smiled "It's supposed to be our Birthday gift for you but I forgot where I put it and just now I remembered where." he said and he handed it to you.

It is a silver heart locket, "Thank you." you said and he smiled "Open it." he said and you opened it and a flash of light came out and he smiled "That is what you call the magic of EXO." he said and you giggled "Really now?" he smiled "Nah I'm just kidding It's really something that master wanted you to have and that necklace can help you in regaining your strength while in the midst of war." he said and you smiled "Thanks but how about you guys?" you asked and he smiled "It's the hug." he said and you smiled at him.

~~~~~>

Hey guys here I'am ^^ sorry for not updating that much :) I promise to make it up for you.....