Chapter 33-Luhan oppa?

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N:Luhan biased out there her is chapter 33 for you something sweet and fluffy hehe~!!!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGsIlTinQpk&feature=related

------

The next morning came and it was a Saturday and the coffee shop was handled by G.na and Dongwoo and they said they were fine in managing it.

You sighed and Luhan was right infront of you, "Hey why the long face?" he asked and you and you look up at him. "Why are you here anyways when they are out there training?" you asked him and he smirked

"Why you scared when you're alone with me?" You gave him a smug look and he giggled, "Why are you so cute?" you shook your head "Why are you saying that I'm cute when you are the one the who is cute!" he let out an evil laugh.

"Really do you think I'm that cute?" he asked with his eyes sparkling, You smirked back at him, "And you believe that?" you asked him and he pouted.

You giggled and you opened the fridge, and he appeared infront of you. "WAA!" you yelled and you almost stumbled back when he pulled you close to him.

"Wifey why are you so clumsy?" he asked and you pushed him back, "Don't seduce me Luhan oppa." he smirked "Why are you seducible?" he asked and you smirked "No and don't you dare."

He smiled "What are you planning to do now?" he asked and you smiled "I want to cook for you guys." he smiled, "Really now? in your condition?" he asked and you smiled "What about it?" you asked and he smirked.

"Well." He took your right hand and he went behind you he also took your left hand and he gently held on it. "Come on let's cook." he smiled and you couldn't breathe at the closeness of Luhan.

*Is he into skinship?* you asked yourself and "Now let's cut the vegetables." Luhan said as he smiled. He took the carrot with your left hand and he started to cut it in strips. 

You could feel his breath against your neck and your heart started to party rock in your chest. *Damn it too close!* he smiled and he noticed your shaking right hand.

"Hey you okay?" He asked and your insides started to do some tango and you bit your lower lip and you nodded slowly.  "I think you are fangirling inside." he stated and that made you turn to see his face and he was smirking. You smiled and he smiled back he closed his eyes and you sighed 

*Oh god what is he thinking?* you smiled and you let your forehead touch his. He smiled and he puckered his lips and you turned away.

"Oppa?" you asked him and he opened his eyes and he saw you giggling "Yah!" he yelled and you stuck your tongue out.

"You know you made me look stupid." you giggled and you said "Mianhae." he smiled and he stretched his neck to see the carrots if it was sliced well.

You felt his sudden gush of breathe creeping down your cheek, you turned and your lips suddenly touched his cheek. "Hey why are you kissing me?" he asked teasingly.

"Oh shut up your face was on the way." you said and he giggled he pinched your cheek and he said "Aigoo you're so cute~!" you smiled.

After the 2 of you cooked for lunch you are still preparing for dessert and Luhan was still behind you guiding you. Suddenly Kris walked in the kitchen to drink some water and he saw that sweet newly wed atmoshphere between you and Luhan. He look down and he sighed, *This is what I get for not telling her I love her.* he walked away and Kai appeared in the kitchen.

"HYUNG!" Kai yelled and the 2 of you look up and Luhan smirked "Jealous?" he teased and Kai just stuck his tongue out knowing he did something better.

--------->

Luhan biased out there~!!! here is chapter 33 <3