Chapter 19-12 flower boys in the coffee shop part.1

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: This chapter is all about our Exo working in the coffee shop.... So now we call them for a while flower boys~!!! :) mehehe <3]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcOCbxWkgts

-----

All of them are in the living room lying lifeless since they don't have anything to do "Ugh! I'm bored." Suho muttered and all of them said "Yeah~!", "Where is Eunhye anyway?" Kai asked and all of them glared at Kai. "Shut up Kai !" All of them said and he pouted.

You walked down humming Seungri's white love then all of them look at you and you said "I'm off to work guys see ya!" you said cheerfully then "YAH YAH YAH!" you turned and then Kris and Suho appeared infront of you. "Yah take us with you!" Suho begged.

"Yeah please!" Kris said your eyes widened "Oh YEAH! I remember guys come on dress up decently please and let's work at the coffee shop G.na is the only one there since it's Hyeri and Dongwoo's day off." all of them cheekily smiled they all rushed towards their rooms and they came down immediately rushed down dressing like this.

Your eyes widened "Aren't you guys so hot to look at?" they giggled and then Aquamarine swirl around you and changed your cloths into this.

Their eyes widened and even yours. "What the hell?!" you said and their eyes are so glued onto you. You awkwardly look at them and "YAH! Don't stare!" you said because they are all looking at you. They look away and then Aquamarine muttered " I think masters are happy to see miss in this kind of attire." she giggled and then "Shut up!" Chanyeol said and Baekhyun nodded.

'Yah Let's go guys!" you said and they are still on the awkward mode. "YAH!" you yelled and they all snapped out and they all followed you to the coffee shop. You are holding the crystal ball and you placed it your bag.

------------------>

[A/N: hehe cliff hanger for a moment :) I still has to do chores :)) hope you understand....]

Ooh...Chanyeol so cute~!

SEHUN IS SO HOT~!!! <3 mine :) mehehe