Chapter 50-Don't be mad anymore

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Hey guys~!!! Here is a EunKris chapter for all of you since they all are in their jelly mode so here is Eunhye's plans of convincing Kris not to be mad anymore.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap-sFHcW12Y

-----

All of the boys sulked in their rooms because of the jealousy they felt. You were on your bed and you were writing on your journal and then the name of LEE TAEMIN invaded a single page and you draw a chibi of Taemin on the side and there was a word bubble that says 'Taeminnie oppa is here for you.' 

[A/N: Credits to the rightful owner]

You smiled and your phone started to ring, You look up to see it and it is Taemin calling you,

"Hello?" you answered it

"Hey Eunhye-ah are you busy?" he asked

"Aniyo waeyo?" you asked 

He smiled and he said "Well were currently in the training room and I'm so bored." 

You smiled "What are you doing right now?" you asked him

"Well I'm sitting here on the floor resting and talking to you." he said

you giggled and "Too sarcastic dude." you said

He smiled "Oh wait I need to hung up now okay goodnight angel." he said

You smiled "Ne goodnight oppa don't tire yourself araso?" 

"Ne goodnight." he said and the call ended

You started to squeal silently, you jumped up and down and you started to pinch your stuff toy and just then it occured to you. "How are the boys anyway?" you asked and you walk towards Kris' room.

You knocked on the door but there was no answer you sighed, you opened the door and you saw Kris watching a Korean drama with his head phones on. You smiled and you gave him a back hug suprisingly he ignored you, He didn't even turn to face you he just focused on the laptop.

You pouted and an idea popped in your head, you gave him another back hug and you placed your chin on his right shoulder, "Hey whatcha doin?" you asked and he didn't even turned to you.

You sighed and you playfully tickled him and he didn't even move a bit he just stayed there like a statue. You sighed loudly enough for him to hear and he was giggling inside. You glared at him "Playing hard to get boy." you muttered and you immidiately pulled his head phones off and you pulled his chin.

"Yah why do you keep ignoring me?" you asked and he turned back to the laptop. You sighed "Fine don't mind me." you said and Kris was smiling inside, "YAH!" you yelled and he didn't even turned to you. That was your limit, you turned around but before you left you pecked him on his cheek and he wailed.

"Okay I'm going to notice you now." he said in defeat, and you smiled in victory and you spun back to face him, with a smirk on your face. He smiled and he walk towards you.

He pulled you closer to him and he smirked and your eyes widened "Want me to notice you, sure." he said and you sighed "oh boy." you said and he sat back on his chair and he turned to you and you were standing beside him.

He smiled and he pulled you and you landed on his lap, You smiled "Don't be mad anymore." you said and he giggled "Yah I'm not just jealous." he confessed and you giggled at him.

"Oh goodness oppa why are you jealous with Taemin?" you asked and he turned to you, "Well because he is near your age I'm like 4 years older than you and I feel old." he said and you giggled "Right you feel old?" you asked and he pinched your nose, "Yah!" you yelled and he giggled. "Alright mianhae." he said and you smiled at him.

He placed the head phones on you and he played a song that he was working on entitled as Just the way you are.

[A/N: Let's pretend that Kris wrote this song hehe mianhae since he speaks in English here is a song originally by Bruno Mars.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEFxQpdjuFw&ob=av2n

You turned to Kris and he was smiling at you, You smiled since you are good at English too. He smiled and he placed his arms around you waist and he pulled you close and he leaned his left cheek against your back and he pulled the head phones off and he started to sing it and you are smiling yourself.

When the song was over Kris scooped you up and he placed you on his bed, "Hey I need to go back." you said and he smiled and you blushed "Hey I just wanted you to stay in my arms until the next morning can that be?" he asked and you smiled at him, "Just sleep okay." he said and he pressed his lips against your forehead and he wrapped his arms around you.

"Good night wifey." he said and you smiled against his beating chest, "Good night hubby." you said and he pulled you closer and he hugged you tighter, You admitted in his arms you felt safe.

------->

Hehe chapter 50 who's fangirling inside? this may be my update for the whole day of May 23 because they are going to take the laptop to my appa's office tomorrow so :)) <3 stay tuned~!