Chapter 48-Say what?!

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Okay here is a chapter about the profecy on what is Eunhye to the 12 hehe plus a coffee shop suprise visitor :)]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4__hsGx_V4Q&feature=related

-----

"What bond?" you asked 

"Nice one Einstein." Kris told Sehun and Sehun lowered his head, "Well that bond is uh....well how to put this." Kris thought of a better way to tell it to you just then,

"You have to marry us." Kai answered straightforward, your eyes widened and all of them glared at Kai and Kris whacked him at the back of his head.

"Say what?!" you asked and Kris giggled awkwardly "Well that wasn't it." he giggled and he send death glares down at Kai and "Well there is a deeper meaning behind the profecy it's not about marrying us well Kai is lying." he lied and you gave him a look and you felt that he was lying.

"Well if you want me to be satisfied with it then don't lie Kris." you said and he scratched the back of his head and there he sighed. "Mianhae it's not that, we don't want you to be in shock." he said and you nodded "Fine I'll just ask it from Sooman ajusshi." you said and they smiled.

"Well the bond is about you Eunhye." all of you turned and it was Sooman floating in the air in his tux as usual. "About me?" you asked and he nodded.

"Yes you are their strength and they are your strength, lose one of them and you'll grow weak, Since you earned that mark on your left hand that mark will glow along with the 12's mark and that means that the bond is set on your next birthday that bond will be on the run and you are theirs on that day." he said and your eyes widened "I will be theirs?" you asked and Sooman nodded.

"Being the fairy that would run down the empire of the T.S warriors, We expect great things from you and that includes you giving us 12 powerful fairies." he said and you gave him a puzzled look, "What do you mean that I will give 12 powerful fairies?" you asked and then your eyes widened "That means I would marry them all?" you asked and Sooman smiled and you face-palmed yourself. 

"Don't worry Eunhye that bond between you and my boys is really important to EXO and it will benefit the EXO's." Sooman said like that would help. "Well that means I'll die early." you told yourself and Kris put his arm around you. "Don't worry we will take care of you when that time comes." Kris said and you mentally faced-palmed yourself.

~~~~

With that conversation you still carried it in your head while you are in the coffee shop with the other 12. "Nice job Sehun." Tao said and Sehun look down "Hey I didn't mean to scare her like that okay." he said.

G.NA and Hyeri weren't around and so was Dongwoo the coffee shop still doesn't have costumers , You sighed and you couldn't believe that you are going to marry all 12 of them, You tried to throw it away from your mind but you couldn't since you are seeing the boys. All of them look at you and you were sulking on the counter.

"You made her worry Kai." Luhan said and Kai smirked "She has the right to know okay hyung.", "Eventually but not right now." Luhan said. "I think it's the right time Kai revealed it because if she is going to ask it later it will be harder for us to explain and whats worse if she would just find it out from Aquamarine." Tao said

"Yeah Tao's right." D.O said, "I simply don't agree with it." Lay said "If she finds out that she needs to give us kids she would really freak out." Xiumin said, "Yeah and I don't want to see her freak out okay." Chen said. "Okay she will really freak out when she hears our conversation." Suho added. "Yeah instead of talking about the profecy let's find ways to not scare her off." Baekhyun said, all of them nodded "How I wish it would be easy for her to understand this situation." Chanyeol said, "It wouldn't be easy Chanyeol hyung." Sehun said.

And they all turned to Kris who was in deep thinking, "Hyung how bout it?" Kris shook his head and he sighed "We can't go anywhere now, she needs us we need her she is our so called destiny." The boys nodded at Kris.

You were dead worried about it suddenly, "Hello ms. Kang Eunhye." you look up and your eyes widened and you froze "Hey you okay?" he asked and you fainted. "Oh god!" he rushed at the back of the counter and he shook you, "Hey are you okay?" he asked and you shot up to see SHNee's maknae Taemin.

You stood up and he smiled "Looks like you are happy to see me." he said as he walk out of the counter. "A-ani." you said and he smiled. "How did you know where I was working?" you asked him and he smiled "Your home room teacher told me that you work here at the Sweet aroma coffee shop." he answered and you were trying hard not to scream. "Well I see you look pretty in that maid outfit." he said and blush crept up your cheeks.

Kai was smiling suddenly he shot up "No way." he said he moved closer and he called "Yo Taemin hyung!" Taemin turned to see "Kai dude! How are you doing?" he asked and Kai smiled, "Looks like you saw my wifey." Kai said and your eyes widened, "Wifey?" Taemin asked and Kai nodded "Yes hyung she's my girlfriend." Taemin smiled "Oh I see." he said and you suddenly spoke, "How did the 2 of you know each other?" Taemin smiled "This guy here is my close friend but I don't know why he keeps disappearing." Taemin answered and you smiled.

Kai was smiling and Taemin was in a little distress, *Damn it why is my ideal girl in love with my close friend?* he asked and you were smiling at them, Taemin smiled and he said in his mind *Well not giving up on it sorry Kai.*

-------->

Chapter 48 guys :))

Hello to Kaisooshipper :)

Myungyeol 23 hehe thank you for the nice comment

gotanotherfandom on the next chapters you'll find out more about Eunhye's abilities.

KevinRa Kris isn't dead yet Thank you for the comment ^_^

MilkyVanilla Thank you for the comment <3

DefineBeautyandLove Hehe Thanks for the nice comment <3