Chapter 61-My Eunhye, My world

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Hey guys~!!! :) here is a chapter where in THEHUNNIE is the main character ^^ here we are with chapter 61 with My Eunhye, My world.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guVILoWvzbs

----

It was a day at the coffee shop Luhan, Chanyeol, Kris and Tao are outside with G.Na advertising the new product, your coffee art talent, All of you are really busy and especially you. "Eunhye-ah 2 heart coffees." Chen said and you nodded, "Ne coming!" you yelled  and you pressed the bell and Lay came in to get the coffees. "Here!" Lay yelled and he took  the coffee with him.

You turned to Chen and gave him the coffees and he smiled and he took it with him, "Eunhye-ah 2 cream pies." Xiumin said and you handed it to him.

3 hours passed and all of you sank in your positions, You sank on the floor and you sighed, "Finally we're done!" you yelled and all of them smiled, "Yeah let's go home!" Kai yelled and you smiled at him. Kris came to you and he said "Hey come on fix yourself." he said and you nodded, "Ne." you said and you changed into your normal clothes.

"Ugh this day is marked as one of the great sale day we ever had." G.Na said, "Well thanks to Eunhye-ah's talent." Hyeri said and you smiled at her Dongwoo nodded and he smiled "Well I agree Eunhye-ah is an artist." All of you smiled and then all of you headed home.

All 12 of you are walking towards a dark alley way where in no one can see you poof. You are walking beside Sehun and he saw your tired expression. "Eunhye-ah are you tired?" he asked and you nodded, He smiled at you and he immediately carried you on his back.

Your eyes widened and Sehun smiled "Sleep if you want or just relax." he said and Luhan was walking beside Sehun and he started to sing the chinese version of Into your world and your eyes started to fall and Sehun heard your light breathing. "She's now asleep." All of them smiled at how angelic you look like.

~~~~

The moment all of you stepped home Sehun layed you on the couch "Good night guys I'm too tired~!" Xiumin said and all of them followed Xiumin but before they did they all kissed you good night.

"Sehun are you going to stay with her?" Kris asked and the maknae nodded, "Ne hyung I'll be staying with her." he answered, "Okay just don't leave her alone okay?" Kris said and Sehun nodded. Kris walk over his room and Sehun look at you and he smiled, "My Eunhye, My world." He said as he brushed your hair to the side.

Your eyes fluttered open and you met Sehun's gaze, "Hey." he said and you smiled at him, "Hey." you answered and you sat up and you stretched your arms and Sehun smiled at how cute you look.

"Eunhye-ah can you teach me how to make those coffee art thingy." he said and you smiled, "Sure I can teach you but first of all let's go." you said and you pulled him towards the kitchen.  "So before anything else let's wash our hands." you said and Sehun smiled.

You are watching Sehun washing his hands you smiled because he was washing his hands like a 2 year old. You giggled "Waeyo?" Sehun asked and you smiled at him, "That's not how you wash your hands." you said and you pulled his hands and you soaked it. "Open your palm." you said and you applied soap and you began rubbing his hands against each other. Sehun was blushing really hard.

"Now rinse." you said and Sehun smiled, you turned to see his flamming red, ears. "Oppa are you blushing?" you asked and he shook his head in denial. "N-no." he said and you smiled at him. "Liar, liar pants on fire." you teased and Sehun couldn't handle your cuteness so he pinched your cheeks, "YAH! your hands are wet!" you yelled and he stuck his tongue out. "Serves you right." he said and you pouted at him.

"Fine I won't teach you." You said and he smiled "Fine then atleast you held my hands." he said and you smirked at him, "So you were blushing a while ago right?" you teased and he smiled. "Well what's wrong with blushing?" he asked and you smiled at him and an idea popped in his mind.

He smirked at you and your eyes widened he pulled your waist and your face was near his neck. "Yah I know I'm short you don't have to make me accept the fact." you said and suddenly he faced you and your eyes widened. "Well I don't care if you are short no matter how short or tall you are I will still love you araso?" he said and your ears started to flame up. 

He smirked "See you are blushing." he said and you pouted at him and he smiled "Aigoo Kang Eunhye, my wifey, my angel, my princess, my world I love you so much now teach me how to make that coffee art." he said and you pinched his cheeks. "Aigoo you cute maknae I love you too." you said and he pressed his lips against your left cheek.

You blushed and he smiled, "Eunhye-ah let's go." he said and you are trying hard to teach him and well he successfully made one and you smiled at him. "Wifey here you go." he handed you the coffee and you smiled at him. "Gomawo." you said and he gave you a back hug.

~~~~>

Chapter 61 here it is~!! Sehun and Eunhye here~! :)