Chapter 71-Locked

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Hey guys ^^ I'm sorry for not updating that much since the injury on my hand gotten worse because I accidentally slipped in the classroom. Last Friday we had our C.A.T (Citizen Army Training) so sorry for not updating that much.....MIANHAEYO ^^]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz9FwSROkTw&feature=plcp&list=PLCA550F263A810CA6

-------

"LET ME OUT OF HERE!" Daehyun yelled and Zelo watched his hyung in the cage. "No can do, we can't let you betray us again you traitor so it's best for you to stay in there." Yongguk said without even looking at how weak Daehyun's state is. "Zelo come on we can't let those stupid fairies win this sh*t." he said and Zelo glanced back at his hyung who is in need of serious help.

"ZELO!" Yongguk yelled and Zelo followed, "Tsk, You should have known better hyung you are falling for a fairy who can end our existence why not Hyori?" Youngjae asked and Daehyun turned to them with pain in his eyes, "I will never let my love for Eunhye die." he said and Himchan smirked and he turned the intensity of the electric cage. "That's what you get for being an a-hole." Himchan said and Daehyun's tears welled up in his eyes.

"Aw... poor Daehyun I wished you just fell for someone else, how about Sunhwa-noona she's good for you." Himchan said and Daehyun glared at him, "This is what you call brothers huh?" Daehyun asked and Himchan smirked. "Yeah well Yongguk hyung's orders well if I were you I would stop messing around with Eunhye and just immediately stab her pure heart then this won't happen to you." Himchan said and Youngjae nodded along.

Daehyun glared at them and a woosh of dark magic conquered the place and their jaws dropped open and they forgot that Daehyun is the strongest out of them and he is the most powerful when it comes to comparison with theirs. Daehyun was looking down and he look up and a glittery-like black symbol by his left cheek and left eye.

"What the?" Himchan couldn't believe it, Daehyun's left eye turned red and the other one is still on it's normal golden brown state. "Is he?"Youngjae asked and Daehyun's powers conquered the whole room and it suddenly turned cold. Daehyun look up and he smirked "Did you forget I'am the one holding the greastest power here." he said and with a blink of an eye he was gone.

"Sh*t where did he go?" Himchan asked and Youngjae shrugged "Damn it we are going to get killed by this messed up sh*t." Himchan said as he walk towards the mirror and Daehyun was no where to be seen.

"Damn we are going to die." Youngjae said and he turned to remember the line of Himchan before he turned like that. "Wait you told him you would stab Eunhye's heart right?" Youngjae asked and Himchan nodded, "I know where the hell is he headed." Himchan said.

~~~~~

You are in your room with Sehun, Chanyeol, Luhan and Chen. The 5 of you are watching Big and your eyes are really glued onto Shin Won Ho since he looks like Infinite's L. "Woah he is so cute~!" you squealed and Sehun pouted, Chanyeol is at the urge of turning of the TV, Luhan bit his lip and Chen rolled his eyes.

Your eyes sparkled along with the Drama and Chanyeol couldn't take it anymore he turned the TV off.

"YAH!" you yelled and the other 3 boys giggled you pouted and you glared at Chanyeol. "Yah Chanyeol-oppa wae?!" you asked and he gave you a look and you on the other hand gave him an evil look too bad because "That won't work on me and you know that." he said and you looked away from Chanyeol.

"Miwoyo." you said and Chanyeol's eyes widened "Mwoh?! waeyo?!" he asked and you nodded at him and Luhan smiled at Chanyeol and he mounted words at him 'BABO!', 'Genius.'

Chanyeol gritted his teeth and he pulled you closer to him, "Eunhye-ah mianhae." he said and you smirked at him "Shireo." you said and he gave you a puppy dog look. You shook your head and Chanyeol pouted again and he pulled you closer to him again and he kissed you on your forehead and that made the other boys throw a pillow at him.

"YAH!"

"AISH!"

"NEO!"

~~~~~

Daehyun was by the gates panting and bleeding because of the torture cage he was in suddenly "What are you doing here?" he turned to see Kris and Kris' eyes widened "What happened to you?" he asked and Daehyun gave out a faint smile before a clone of Youngjae appeared and took him away.

Kris' eyes widened and he wanted to help Daehyun but he was a T.S warrior an enemy not only for this Kingdom but also to your heart.

~~~~~>

Mianhaeyo for not updating that much I'll try to catch up when I can ^^ Sorry again