Chapter 8-Unusual morning

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9HE2pUmxhU&feature=relmfu

------

The next morning your eyes fluttered open and a set of faces greeted you "Good morning Eunhye~!" all of them said and you smiled and "Good morning gu-" you look around and saw the 12 of them smiling at you.

"G-good morning guys." they all are smiling except for Lay and Tao.

"Did you sleep well?" Kris asked

"Yeah I did" then you look at Chanyeol who was blushing really bad. 

Suddenly "YAH EUNHYE WHY DID YOU NOT SLEEP WITH ME?!" Xiumin asked and you turned to Chanyeol.

"Well I heard you snoring." you said and that made all of them giggle.

"Hey I don't snore." Xiumin said and "Well you do fattie hyung." Baekhyun said

"Why you little!" Xiumin was about to attack Baekhyun when the door slammed open.

"Guys Eunhye still needs to work." Sooman said and all of them bowed and said "Good morning master."

"Hey Eunhye did you sleep well?" Sooman ajusshi asked and you nodded and said "Ne I did kamsahamnida." he smiled and he suddenly disappeared.

"Okay let's go guys." Kris said

"Wait how about my clothes?" you asked 

Suddenly Aquamarine appeared and gave you this.

"Wear this miss." she smiled and left

You look up and the boys left. You look around and said "Thank you Aquamarine."

You finished dressing up and you walked out and you rushed towards the gates when "Hey miss where are you going?" Esmeralda asked "Didn't they went out already?" she shook her head and said "Aniyo they are in the dining area they are already eating breakfast." you smiled and said "Thank you Esmeralda."

You walk around and heard noises like shouting and teasing you opened the door and a snow ball flew.

They were all sitting down eating noisily and then all their eyes shifted to you and their jaws dropped open even the grape fell out Chen's mouth and they couldn't believe seeing you wear something like that.

Being the eldest Kris stood up and said "Welcome sit there beside Kai and Sehun."

You did as told and when you sat there Kai pulled the chair and they continued eating.

"So Eunhye are you used to noisy breakfasts?" D.O asked and you shook your head.

"I eat breakfast at the coffee shop." The your eyes widened and you shot up "OH NO THE COFFEE SHOP!" all of them turned to you and "hey relax." Tao said

"Relax? how can I relax? I might loose my job because of this." you said and all of them blinked and said "CHILL!" you sighed and was about to walk out when Suho pulled you and said "Yah could you jus wait?"

Then a rush of electicity flowed on Suho's arm. *WOAH?!* he blinked and his heart was beating faster. 

Kris on the other hand opened the front door and your eyes widened at different places like your home, the coffee shop and some other places.

"How did this happen?" you asked 

"Well welcome again to the world of magic." Kris answered as you appeared at the back door of the coffee shop.

You look around and the crystal ball slowly fell from the sky and Sehun appeared.

------------------------->

Chapter 8 is here~!!!!

Skinship overload for the next chapter

Wait for the next chapter

Please subscribe

Kamsahamnida~!

<3