Chapter 42-I'm your cute teddy bear

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Hello guys okay here is our much awaited BAO ZI~!!! Xiumin is here now guys hope you like this one this would be an aegyo full chapter of Xiumin, triple update~! <3]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89mkby5jHTs&feature=plcp

----

You are eating breakfast with Xiumin, and it was filled with laughs since he was on to it with aegyo. "Wifey~!" he yelled and he did an aegyo.

You almost spat the water out and he giggled 'Wifey am I cute?" you giggled "Of course you are." you moved closer to him and you pinched his cheeks. "You're the cutest out of the 12." you said and he blushed, "Really?" he asked and you nodded. He smiled he rushed towards you and he gave you a back hug.

He cuddled on your back and he snuggled onto your back and your eyes widened, His left cheeks was on your back and he smiled "I love you wifey." 

You smiled and you turned to him and he was now facing you, You gave him a cheeky smile and you pinched his cheeks, "YOU'RE TOO CUTE!!" you yelled and he blushed "Thank you wifey." you giggled suddenly he gave you a hug.

he backed out then he wiped a whip cream against your nose. "Yah!" you yelled and he stuck his tongue out and he giggled. You pouted and you took a scoop of the whip cream from the waffle and you wiped it against his cheek.

"HAHA!" you muttered and Xiumin smirked and he wiped some of the whip cream of his face and he wiped it against your cheeks. "Yah!" you yelled and he smiled "HAHA!" you pouted and he giggled.

"AH WAE YOU SO CUTE?" he said and he pinched your cheeks, "Yah!" you yelled and he giggled, He then pulled you closer while he is smiling. Your face was near him, "Woah you are much cute upclose." your eyes widened and he kissed you on your nose and you stiffened.

Xiumin was giggling and you froze up and Xiumin smiled "Wifey~!" he chimed but you just froze there. He sighed "Okay wrong idea for kissing her nose." he sighed and then he lifted you up and that made you snap back to reality.

"Hey put me down." you said and he shook his "Uh no." he said and you begged "Xiumin oppa put me down." he smiled "Araso." he said and he placed you down, He smiled and he pinched your cheeks.

"Aigoo why are you so cute?" he said and you smiled "You know out of the 12 you are the one who makes me smile that easy." he giggled and he gave you a tight hug.

You giggled and Xiumin smiled and pulled you closer "Kang Eunhye listen to me." he said, "Listen to me well okay because I'm going to tell you this everyday and well you might get bored with it but this is what you'll hear from me everyday." he said and you raised a brow at him.

"I love you my wifey~! I'll love you forever." you started to tear up and Xiumin started to panic. "Hey why are you tearing up?" you smiled "I don't know what to say all 12 of you are so kind to me and I don't know how to show it back." you said and Xiumin smiled and he hugged you.

"Don't worry Eunhye-ah." he smiled and he wiped your tears away. "You don't need to show it back you gave us so much joy already that's why we love you." he said and your tears trickled down and he started to panic again. "Hey Hey please don't cry." he said and he hugged you.

"From now on I'm your cute teddy bear." he said and you look at him, "Waeyo?" you asked and he smiled "Well it's because I'm cute and you can hug me anytime you want and anytime you need a hug from someone I'm always open 24/7." he answered and you giggled.

"Thank you Xiumin oppa." you said and he smiled "Anything for our wifey." you smiled and he gave you a hug again. 

*I feel powerful when my arms are around her,  it's because she's the one I love.* Xiumin said in his mind and he smiled.

------>

Chapter 42 is here~!!! hehehe hope you like it for all the Bao Zi lovers out there. Who wants to pinch his cute cheeks? coz I do :)) <3