Chapter 3-I must be dreaming

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPkLNo4KOOQ

--

It was a Saturday morning when you woke up in your room but it was too dark you can't see anything so you decided to open your curtains. You are walking towards the window with you rubbing your eyes you can't see anything clearly yet.

And all of a sudden "Oof!" you fell flat on the floor you look up still rubbing your eyes and you smiled and said "Uncle what are you doing here early in the morning?" 

Suddenly the guy sat infront of you and asked "Do I look to old to look like your uncle?" you smiled and your eyes widened because that wasn't a familiar voice.

You look up at him and your eyes widened you were about to scream when someone covered your mouth and said "SHHH! your uncle might wake up you know him he smells like alcohol as usual." you pushed him back and asked "Who are you?"

A cute fattie boy sat infront of you and asked "Do you have food?" all of a sudden he recieved a slap on the back of his head. "Shut up Xiumin you are again hungry!" A cute squishy guy said.

"Uh wait so how many are you uh....." you started counting and your eyes widened "The hell you guys are 12 all in all but you still fitted here in my room?" 

"Well about that we can tell you that further more." A bossy type of guy said.

"So uh any introductions?" you asked and all of them smiled.

The eldest came out and said "Uh my name is Kris please understand we are always arranged by age." you nodded at what Kris said.

"Annyeonghaseyo my name is Kris this is Luhan, Xiumin, Suho, Lay, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, D.O, Tao, Kai and our youngest Sehun."

You blinked and asked them "So okay now I know your names please answer this how did you got in here?" 

Chanyeol smiled and said "We came out of here!" he tossed you a crystal ball and it wasn't glowing pink anymore.

You look at Chanyeol and said "Are you kidding me? all 12 of you came out of here? what are you?" you started to giggle

Kai look at you and said "We are fairies." You look at him and laughed

"Wait so let me get the straight you guys are actually fairies dudes you are a too old for that." you again laughed.

"Why won't you believe us?" Sehun asked

You look at them still laughing "Okay prove it!" you said with a serious face.

Lay sighed and said "Want proof?" He picked your scissors up and he pulled your arm and "LAY DON'T" Kris warned but he was too late there was already a wound on your arm.

"What did you do that for?" you asked Lay and he glared at you "Now you can believe us." you look at him and he placed his hands over your wound and after a second it was gone.

You look at Lay and he smirked at you, you on the other hand stepped back and fainted.

"Okay there it goes." Suho said as you fainted but luckily Chen was there to catch you.

After a few hours you woke up and your eyes widened when you saw D.O's eyes near yours.

"So are you now going to believe us?" Kris asked

You look on the floor and said "Wait uh do you guys have wings?" Tao smirked and all of them revealed their wings it was sparkly and their wings have different colors. Your eyes widened and "So you guys are really fairies?" you asked again and now all of them sighed.

"Yes we all are I know it's hard to believe but to see is to believe right?" Luhan said 

"You have different powers?" all of them nodded 

"A while ago Lay hyung was one of our special fairies he is one of the rarest not all fairies posses healing abilities." Baekhyun said.

"Uh so I can truly believe you can you show me your powers?" you asked and they obliged.

"Kris-hyung you start." Sehun said and Kris smirked

"Look I'll be standing right here Eunhye and I'll be behind you." you nodded and at a split of 2 seconds he was there already. You shook your head and you asked them "Uh how did you guys know my name?"

Kris look at you and said "It is written on your bathroom door miss." you smiled awkwardly

Luhan proceeded and he lifted your bed using his mind

Xiumin on the other hand froze the water in the vase

Suho manipulated water infront of you

Lay already proved himself

Baekhyun closed the curtains and his hand was bursting with Light and it was too bright.

Chen manipulated the lightning in his hands.

Chanyeol being a fun-loving fairy he burned Chen's shirt while thankfully Suho repeled it.

D.O peeked outside the window while he was beside you and he drew a crack on the street.

Tao did the same he look out the window and made time stop the only moving place was your room all of the people outside stopped.

Kai one second he was infront of you suddenly he disappeared then after 1 second he came back with roses in his hands

Sehun did the same with Tao and D.O he just waved his hand and a gush of wind appeared by the park.

You look at them one by one and said "Okay fine I believe you."

Luhan smiled and said "You better start believeing in fairies coz you are surrounded by them."

You smiled and still you are trying to wake up from this unbelievable fantasy.

--------------------------------------->

Chapter 3 is here :)

Wait for the next chapter :) 

A lot of subbies already :)

Anywho KAMSAHAMNIDA! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Please subscribe

Kamsahamnida~!

<3