Chapter 9-Is this normal or it's a date? part.1

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Okay so the maknae Sehun will be the first and then Kris will be the last. Here is Eunhye/Your skinship with the Exo boys part 1.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=295no60i1Ec

-----------------

Sehun appeared and "What the hell are you doing here?" he smiled and said "Of course I'm here to take care of you."

You smiled and said "Oh sorry...."  he smiled and pulled your hand "Come on or you'll be late." and a jolt of electricity flowed in his hand the moment he felt your skin. 

You entered the coffee shop and it was closed. "WHAT THE? what day is it?" you asked Sehun and he look at his watch and it was closed for the day since. "It's April 24 today." your eyes widened and you face-palmed yourself "So that's why you are here with me because you know what happens on April 24?" he nodded.

You smiled and the 2 of you went to the Cheongycheon. The 2 of you sat there and you started to ask him "How old are you?" he look up and said "Same age as you only I'm by days." you turned to him and "April 12 is my birthday and yours is April 14 right?" your eyes widened.

"How did you know?" you asked him and he turned to you and said "Well it's because that's the day master gave you to us." you giggled a little and he look at you and pulled you. "Come on let's go to a photobooth!" you smiled at his cuteness and you couldn't believe what you were feeling

INFATUATION is the word.

The moment you stepped in the photobooth you turned and surprisingly it was Kai smiling.

You look around for Sehun and he said "Well it's my time now girl!" you smiled at Kai and the 2 of you posed for the camera.

You couldn't believe this guy he looks so gorgeous even he is called by the others KkamJong. Which means kkam is black and his real name is Jongin right so Kkamjong.

You smiled and the 2 of you stepped out the photo booth and he tightly hold your hand and all the girls who passed by the 2 of you got jealous saying "OMG she is so lucky!", "I want that guy to be mine." he smiled and yelled "THIS IS MY JAGIYA EVERYONE~!" and all girls look at the 2 of you and your eyes widened and you blushed as he used the word jagiya.

"Hey want some Ice cream?" you nodded and when the 2 of you entered the ice cream shop you turned to Kai and at your surprise it's Tao.

"The hell Tao you scared me!"  you pouted and his eyes widened on how cute you looked.

suddenly his attitude changed, "What flavor do you want?" he asked in a normal voice. You turned and smiled cutely and said "STRAWBERRY~!' he smiled and said "2 strawberry ice cream please." Tao said and the cashier lady smiled and said "You 2 look cute together."

You smiled and Tao took the ice cream and the of you walked out of the shop. Tao took your hand and the 2 of you went over Samchudong.

You smiled on how beautiful and artsy Samchudong is.

You were smiling and suddenly Tao took you to a cute cafe called the Sparrow's mill.

When the 2 of you sat down at your suprise it became D.O your eyes widened and "WHAT THE?!" he smiled 

After that you smiled at D.O struggle on eating the cake. "it's a waste if I eat this the design is beautiful." you giggled and said "Aigoo D.O you should eat it." and by that he ate it.

After that the 2 of you went over to the Banpo bridge it doesn't matter to you even you are travelling longer as long as you were with them.

When the 2 of you got there he smiled and he sang a song for you called You,the only person by Kim Soohyun.

He pulled you near the bridge and when you turned it was already Chanyeol.

it was about lunch time when he took you to Se7en's resturant in Garosu-gil street and you couldn't believe this guy is friends with SE7EN or he just used some magic.

You shook your head and he look at you and "What? is it bad to be friends with that guy?" you gave him a look and said "Are you kidding me that's SE7EN you are talking about are you really friends?" he nodded "Yeah we met 4 years ago." you smiled and said "Araso." 

After that lunch SE7EN called Chanyeol and said "Dude you should visit more often and I see you found yourself a cute girlfriend." your eyes widened "Mwoh?!" Chanyeol covered your mouth and said "Sure man I'll visit often with my uh...girlfriend."

Se7en smiled and said "Thanks Guys come back again." you waved and smiled

You were crossing the street when a car whooshed out of no where and Chanyeol pulled you close and your face was pressing against his chest.

You look up and blushing "Are you okay?!" you nodded and said "Ne I'm fine."

When you are walking with Chanyeol you turned and it was now "CHEN WHAT THE!?"

he smiled and waved "HEY!" you smiled at him and he said "Let's go to lotte world." 

You look up at him and "LOTTE WORLD CHINCHA!??!?!? I ALWAYS WANT TO GO THERE~!"

You said and Chen smiled at your cuteness.

The 2 of you arrive there and your eyes widened and you statrted to jump up and down. Excited you pulled Chen and he was smiling like crazy since this is the first time he saw you so happy.

You pulled Chen to different rides and you are happy and Chen was smiling at your cuteness and suddenly something occured to him. *Are we falling for our mission?* After that ride you gave Chen a hug and said "Thank you so much for bringing me here~!!!"

----------------------------------->

Chapter 9 is here~!!!

So it goes like this

Sehun was the first one then Kai then Tao then D.O then Chanyeol and lastly Chen

So next chapter wait for Baekhyun, Lay, Suho, Xiumin, Luhan and lastly Kris

Wait for the next chapter

Please subscribe

Kamsahamnida

<3