Chapter 67-Message

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Hey guys sorry for not updating I was about to yesterday but I updated on my other fanfic....so here is chapter 67 with message.....SORRY MIANHAEYO~!!!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWxy9cJzA_g

-----

You and Lay are in your room playing uno and "HAHA! I WON!" Lay yelled and you pouted, "No fair!" you answered back and he smiled "Oh princess it was clearly fair." He pointed at the cards and he started to tease you. "Oh Lay oppa you are very unfair!" you yelled and he giggled, Suddenly D.O, Baekhyun and Chanyeol joined the game.

"Hey~!!! can we join?" they asked and you nodded "Sure!" you yelled and all of them smiled and began scrambling on your side luckily D.O sat beside you and Chanyeol on the other making Baekhyun pout. "Yah I haven't done any skinship with her so let me." he said and your eyes widened at his words. "Mwoh?!" you asked him and he aegyoed a bit and he said " I want to sit beside you jebal." he begged and Lay rolled his eyes, "Uh...." you muttered then Chanyeol smiled.

"Alright Baekhyun hyung sit here." Chanyeol said and Baekhyun smiled and he immediately sat beside you. "How about you Chanyeol oppa?" you asked him and he smiled "Well...." he said suddenly he lifted you up and he let you sit on his lap. D.O's eyes widenened "Hyung are you sure about that because you can see her cards and you can block her anytime." D.O said and Chanyeol smiled "I don't care why would I cheat?" Chanyeol asked suddenly Chanyeol placed his chin on your shoulder while Lay was shuffling the cards.

Baekhyun turned to look at you when he saw Chanyeol's skinship with you, "YAH PARK CHANYEOL WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Baekhyun asked and Chanyeol stuck his tongue out "You better have brains hyung." he said and Baekhyun pouted and he look on the cards, You smiled and you pulled his hand and his eyes widened "It's okay oppa Chanyeol oppa doesn't have the brains either." you said and that made Chanyeol say "Hey!" Chanyeol pinched your cheeks and you pouted.

You touched Chanyeol's hand and the symbol of Chanyeol glowed along with yours, "Woah so this is what master is saying, The bond is not just ordinary but it is love with someone who is extraordinary." he said and all 5 of you smiled.

~~~~~

It was lunch time when you, D.O, Lay, Luhan, Sehun and Kris are planning to cook for the other members, "Uh how about let's cook some pasta?" Luhan suggested and you smiled "That would be great and we could partner it with a dessert and some fruit shakes!" you said and all of them smiled at your idea. "Yeah that would be good." Kris said, "I like it~!" Sehun chimmed D.O and Lay smiled at the idea and Luhan nodded.

"So let's get started?" you asked and all of them nodded, "So uh....D.O oppa and Lay oppa take charge with the pasta, Sehun oppa and Kris oppa to the fruit shakes and Luhan oppa you are with me, let's make the desserts." you said and Kris pouted for the first time you didn't choose him.  "So let's go~!!!" you yelled and all of them took their positions to the new kitchen because Sooman gave it to you like a wedding present after the bond.

"Luhan oppa what kind of desset would they like?" you asked Luhan and he smiled "Well uh... me and Sehun would like some flan." you smiled and an idea popped in your head then you turned to Kris, "Kris oppa!" you yelled he immediately turned to you "Yeah?" he asked and you smiled "What would you want for dessert?" you asked him and he smiled "Something with strawberries." he said and you smiled.

You and Luhan are making some strawberry cheese cake, "Eunhye-ah you have something here." he pointed under your eyes and he knew your hands are messy so the moment you touched your face he began to laugh hard. "Waeyo?" you asked him Lay happened to pass by and he turned to you and he giggled "Waeyo?" you asked and D.O finally came and he said "Under your eyes Eunhye." he said and you pouted at Luhan. "Oppa waereoni?" you asked him and he smiled and said "Mianhaeyo!" you smiled and after a few minutes.

"Call the others Sehun oppa~!" you chimmed and Sehun smiled, "I think it's about time Xiumin will fill his face again." Kris said and you smiled at him, "let's put these on the table." 

 

  

~~~~

The rest of the boys entered the dining area and their eyes widened and you smiled "Woah~!!!" all of them sat around the table and they began eating, "Looks like it's my day!" Xiumin said and you smiled at his cuteness. All of them ate everything and you smiled, You are about to wash the dishes when, "Me and Baekhyun can do this." Suho said and you smiled at him "Thanks" you said and he gave you an angelic smile.

You walked over your room and you sat by the veranda and you started to sing Infinite's Amazing "Keunde wae iri niga anwa~!!" you smiled suddenly a dark figure appeared infront of you and it turned into a paper and it landed on your head.

"What is this?" You asked yourself and you pulled it of your head and you opened it.

You began to read it and your eyes widened.

Princess Mia  

Are you ready to fight and Die? Because we are ready to take you little fairies down one by one. You can watch your precious fairies die one by one and you will be last.

~~~~~~~~

Chapter 67~!!!!!

<3

[A/N: Credits to the rightful owners.]

Angel Kai ^^