Chapter 95-Another war

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Sorry for not updating guys I was downloading some Albums that's why I can't update so here we go with chapter 95 ^^]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEGi0OPOKWY

------

"Wait giants?" you asked and Daehyun nodded "Yeah and I heard the news that you are crowned as the Princess of this place huh." Daehyun said and you smiled at him "Yeah and this is no easy job." you said and Kris cleared his throat  the 2 of you turned and Taemin was leaning against the wall beside Kai. "So about the giants?" Kris asked and  Daehyun look at all of you and "They are going to attack any time soon and we can't help but just put them to sleep since my powers are almost draining I can't use it that much anymore." Daehyun said and Kris turned to the 11 plus Taemin and "We have to do this let's warn the palace." Kris said and your eyes widened.

"You can do that they might take me away." you said and Kris turned "Then Better we want you to be safe we don't want you to die again." Kris said and Luhan nodded. "Yeah even though your mother can revive you you won't return the same." Luhan said and you look down. "Now Luhan and Xiumin take Eunhye back to the palace and the rest of you that includes you Taemin and Daehyun we are going to plan this out." Kris said.

"No I want to fight." you said and Luhan sighed "Come on Eunhye." Xiumin said and you yanked your arm "NO, I'am the protector of EXO and even though I'm the princess I don't care there is a reason why I'm destined to become the princess and that is to fulfil my duty." you said and Kris sighed "Eunhye don't be stubborn! Kai go with them." Kris ordered and Kai teleported with You, Luhan and Xiumin.

You teleported back to your room in Ceres and you sighed "I want to help." you said and Luhan shook his head "No if I let you then you are going to be hurt there is also a reason why we are the protectors and it is to protect  you." Luhan said and you look at Xiumin and Kai and they too are agreeing with Luhan. You sighed "I can't stand by and watch! Remembered what Sooman-ajusshi said I need you and you need me together we are unbeatable." you said and Luhan look at kai and Xiumin.

"Sorry Eunhye we can't disobey hyung's words." Kai said and all of them disappeared. "Aw DAMN!" you yelled as you rushed towards your parents. "MOM DAD!" you yelled and as you entered their room they are eating peacefully with Minhyuk. "We have a problem!" you yelled and all of them turned to you. "What is it dear?" your mom asked and you catched your breath you look up and "There are giants who are going to attack EXO any time." you said and Minhyuk walked towards you. "Is this true?" he asked and you nodded.

"Yeah my friend Daehyun he is formerly living in MATO and he said that there are giants there ready to attack EXO anytime soon." you said and Minhyuk turned to your parents and your father sighed "Dear are you really sure about this?" He asked and you nodded "Of course why would I lie about this?" you asked and Minhyuk turned to your mother and she was surprised.

"Dear we better get Mia out of here." your mother said and you shook your head "NO!" you yelled and all of them are surprised "Mia darling it is about your safety." your father said and you shook your head "I don't care we have to make EXO safe they can't attack Ceres because we are out of bound, They can't reach this high up." you said and they look down.

"Let me battle." you said and Minhyuk's eyes widened "No you can't." your father said and you sighed "Father there was a reason why I am the protector of EXO it's because I'am special and I have powers which no one can never have." you said and your mother look down "No dear please we don't want to lose you come on." your mother said. "Eunhye please don't." Minhyuk begged and you shook your head.

"This is the war that I have to face." you said and your father shook his head "No I would never allow you." your father said and you sighed "There are the boys I love who are currently living in EXO they are the 12 fairies who protected me no matter what and now if you want me to be happy then allow me to fight  I will never be calm." you said and Minhyuk sighed "I will be with her." Minhyuk said and your father sighed "Fine Minhyuk you know what to do." he said and your mother's eyes widened "Helios are you going to let her go?" your mother asked and you rushed towards your mother.

"Mom I will be okay I promise." you said as you rushed towards Minhyuk and you held on his hand as you rushed towards Yongbin's room. "Yongbin we need help." you said and Minhyuk nodded "Okay what help can I offer?" Yongbin asked and you asked "What is your power?" and he smiled "Princess do you really have to know?" he asked and you nodded "Okay don't laugh." he said and you smiled "Why would I laugh?" you asked and Minhyuk smiled "His powers, It's storm and what's funny is his hair would go all up and it will turn gray." Minhyuk said and Yongbin smiled and you giggled "What's funny about that?" you asked and he smiled "Fine I'll help." he said and you turned to Minhyuk "How about you?" you asked him and he smiled "Nullification." he said and you smiled "Okay that is a big help." you said and the 3 of you rushed out of the palace even the guards are after you no one can match up with your speed.

"Okay Here we are at EXO." you said and they smiled "It's no different with Ceres." Yongbin said and you sighed "Come on boys we have to enter the castle." You said and the 3 of you entered the castle.

~~~~>

Chapter 95 ^^

Okay I think 10 or 15 chapters more :))