Chapter 86-Keeping them in my heart

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun~!!! here I'am back again hehe and for tomorrow I'm not sure if I can update but here is chapter 86 ^^ let's go for 100 chapters ^^]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdwKjf9Vsm8&feature=relmfu

------

You opened your eyes and you are suprised to see the 12 fairies in tux and you heard your heart beat and you look down *Is this real?* you asked yourself and then all of them walked towards you and your eyes widened "Eunhye-ah marry us?" Kris asked and your eyes widened "What Marry the 12 of you?!" you asked and all of them smiled "Well 12 is better that 1." Lay said and you giggled "Aye~!" you said and all of them smiled.

All of them leaned in to kiss you and your eyes widened and the next thing you knew was "OW!" you turned and you found yourself on the floor. "Oh thank goodness it is just a dream but what if that comes true NO! ahhhhhh....." you sighed and you stood up from your bedside and you fixed your bed suddenly "Hey is everything alright?" Sehun poked his head and you gave him a smile "Yeah I'm fine I just fell off my bed." you said and Sehun smiled "Aye~! careless." he said and he walked towards you and he checked your arms and legs if anything is bruised. "What are you doing?" you asked him and he smiled "Well I was just checking if you're injured." he said and you smiled at him. "So what time is it?" you asked and Sehun turned to his watch and "It's 9:01 why?" he asked and your eyes widened.

You rushed out and you yelled "I HAVE TO COOK BREAKFAST!" you yelled and Sehun blinked "Why is she rushing......-" he stopped talking because his stomach growled "Now I know the reason." he said as he followed you. You came in the kitchen and there was D.O and Lay, "Hey Princess." the 2 of them said in unison and you smiled at them as you saw them cooking breakfast. "Sorry D.O and Lay you have to wake up early for this." you said and they smiled "Aww....it's okay Princess." they said and you smiled suddenly. "EUNHYE~!!!!!" A yell crossed the kitchen and you turned to see Esmeralda smiling by the door.

"Oh Esmeralda what is it?" you asked and she smiled widely at you, "Master is calling you he said he wants to see you and your parents are there." she said and your eyes widened "MY PARENTS?!" you exclaimed and she nodded you smiled at the 2 boys and you rushed up to Sooman's office to see your parents properly for the first time. 

You are running towards the room when "What's up Eunhye?" you turned to see Baekhyun and you smiled at him "I'll see my parents for the first time." you said and you rushed again. Baekhyun smiled and he walked down to the boys. You are now infront of Sooman's office and you inhaled "Here it goes my mother and father are here." you said as  you knocked on the door.

"Sooman ajusshi?" you asked and he was there smiling "Oh there she is!" he yelled and you saw your parents glowing and your eyes widened "Woah." came out of your mouth and your mom smiled at you. She looks like the moon goddess and her smile brightens up with the stars, "Hi mom." you said and she smiled at you. You turned to your dad and he looks like the sun god and he brightens up everyone. "Hi dad." He smiled at you and you turned to yourself and the feeling you got was like you weren't their daughter.

"Wow I can't believe you glow like this." you said and they smiled "Our Princess Mia." your mother said and you smiled at her. "Mom I know this is kind of embarrassing but I don't even know your names." you said and they chuckled "Dear you don't have to know our names but if you are curious my name is Selene." she said and you smiled "Like the moon goddess." you said and she nodded, "And my name is Helios." your father said and you smiled "Like the sun god." you said and they smiled at you.

"Why are they here ajusshi?" you asked and Sooman faked a smile. "Well they wanted you to be with them in their home in the other dimension in the world where in you my princess are going to be crowned as Princess Maria." he said and you stared at him with wide eyes. "What live in another dimension?" you asked and they nodded  "Do you mean I'm leaving the 12 here?" you asked and all of them nodded. Your eyes started to fill up with tears. "Mom, Dad I can't leave them." you said and you look down.

"Mia you are still going to see them." you mother said and you shook your head "When?! I can't live without them." you said and all 3 of them look down. "We are going to live in our world, EXO is your temporary place we will live in our home in Ceres." you shook your head as tears started to trickle down on your face. "I can't even imagine me living away from them." you said.

The idea of you leaving the 12 stomped on your heart when there was your love for them already that's when your parents are taking you away from them. 

"Mia sweetie we are giving you time for you to say goodbye to them." your father said and you turned to Sooman even he did not know that this would happen like that.  "Saying goodbye?" you asked and you look down as your tears dropped on the marble flooring "Goodbye." you said and you turned towards the door. *My duty as a Princess of Ceres and EXO wouldn't be the same without the 12 and Daehyun plus Zelo my bestfriend G.na and my other friends I wish you can all forgive me.* you said in your mind.

~~~~~>

Chapter 86 ^^ sorry for not updating

Well then again after my migraine I got a sprain perfect my mom is now telling me to be careful and stop dancing for a while TT.TT