Chapter 59-My sunshine

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Hey guys mianhae for not updating writer's block :( jeongmal mianhaeyo~! so here is Baekhyun with My sunshine~! I bow 90 degrees mianhaeyo again!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgyKEbOKobM&feature=relmfu

----

You are sitting alone in the living room watching my girlfriend is a gumiho for the nth. You really love them it's just you feel really happy seeing Daewoong and Miho together it makes you smile.

You are eating popcorn suddenly a figure appeared next to you, "Hey Eunhye-ah." he said as he grabbed a handful of popcorn and he winked at you and you rolled your eyes towards the TV and he smiled.

He also got absorbed with the drama so he watched also with you and there was Miho yelling at Daewoong "Daewoong-ah neomu, neomu, neomu, neomu, neomu, neomu, neomu joha~!"  you smiled and Baekhyun turned "Hey can you tell me that." he said and you turned to him with a big smirk plastered on your face.

"Uh-uh!" you said and he smiled and he pinched your cheeks, "Yah your fingers are buttery!" you yelled and Baekhyun smiled and he rushed towards the bathroom to wash his hands.

"So let's go somewhere?" He asked and you smiled "Okay let's go." you said and he smiled and he pulled you and the 2 of you went out of the house.

"So where are we going?" you asked and he smiled and he pointed towards the park where no kids are playing at the moment. He pulled your hand and the 2 of you walk towards the play ground and he smiled.

"So what are we going to do here?" you asked and he smiled, "Wait here okay." he said and you nodded at him and he ran off somewhere, You sat on the swing and you started to move but it wasn't enough you don't know how to make the force stronger so you sat there and you swinged lightly.

Baekhyun came back with ice cream in his hands, "Here." he handed you your ice cream you smiled and you said "Gomawo!" he smiled and he sat on the swing next to you. "So what do you have in mind right now?" he asked and you smiled and you turned to him, "Well I don't know I planning to attend college but I have a responsibility in your world so I'm still bothered by the bond you guys are saying." you said and Baekhyun gulped.

"But now I'm going to enjoy this ice cream with my Baekhyun oppa." you said and Baekhyun smiled, "You are really cute." he said and you blushed.

Suddenly a kid came to you and gave you a flower, "Noona you are so pretty." he said and he handed you a flower, "Oh thank you!" you said and you smiled, "What's your name?" you asked him and he smiled, "My name is Moon Baekhyun." he said and you turned to see Baekhyun with wide-eyes.

"Your name is Baekhyun?" you asked and he nodded, You smiled "Well this hyung right here has the same name as you." you said and Baekhyun smiled.

"Hi hyung!" the kid yelled and Baekhyun smiled, "So Baekhyun-ah how old are you?" you asked and he raised his 6 fingers up, "Oh your 6 years old, where's your umma?" you asked and he pointed to a lady sitting on a bench across you and Baekhyun.

"Noona wait here okay." the kid said and you nodded, "Go ahead." you said and he rushed towards his umma.

"I can't believe that cute kid has the same name as you." you said and Baekhyun smiled, "Why is it unbelieveable?" he asked and you shook your head, "No I find it cute." you said and he blushed.

After a few seconds the kid came back and he gave you and Baekhyun and origami swan, "Thank you Baekhyun-ah." you said and you ruffled his head, "Thank you." Baekhyun said with a smile, "I want to grow up like you hyung." he said and Baekhyun smiled.

"Bye noona, Bye hyung!" he said and he rushed back to his umma and his umma smiled at you and Baekhyun.

"For that moment I felt like an appa." he said and you smiled at him, "Yeah I felt like an umma for that kid, Moon Baekhyun I will not forget that kid." you said and Baekhyun was gazing at you.

He look at the origami swan in his hands and he smiled at it, You turned to Baekhyun and you saw him smiling at the origami swan in his hands. "Oppa." you muttered and he turned to you with a smile.

"Waeyo?" he asked and you smiled at him, He stood up and he placed his hands on your shoulder and you could feel his breath by your ears and you started to blush, "I love you Eunhye-ah." he said in a whisper and you turned your head slowly and his face was only a few centimeter away from yours.

He knocked his forehead on yours and he planted a soft kiss on your lips, Blush crept up on your face and he backed out and he smiled.

"AYYIEEE~!!!!" the 2 of you turned and a few kids were there smiling at your sweetness. "This hyung is perfect for that noona!" a kid yelled and Baekhyun smiled at you. "Unni is that oppa your boyfriend?" a cute little girl asked and you just smiled.

Baekhyun turned to you and he stuck a flower on your ear and he smiled "You look pretty." he said and you blushed.

~~~~>

Chapter 59~!!! Mianhae for not updating...

[A/N: Credits to the rightful owners~!]

Baekhyun :)