Chapter 37-You're the light to my dark world

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N:Bacon lovers out there he is a chapter for you~!!! <3]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBHGAG0E1Uc

----

It was a stormy afternoon and all the boys are asleep except Baekhyun he was absorbed in watching a comedy drama, You sat beside him "Looks like you're absorbed with My girlfriend is a gumiho I thought that was Tao oppa's love." He smiled "Well I just don't want to sleep." He said.

"Well if you don't want to sleep then let me." you streched your arms up and he giggled. 

"What?" you asked and he just giggled "Okay never mind." you said as you sat comfortably beside him.

He turned to you and you were also watching, "Hey I thought you are asleep?" you smiled "I don't want to anymore plus I find Daewoong stupid for loving that noona." He chuckled "Why is it bad to love a noona?" he asked and you shook your head "Aniyo it's not that but look she is evil and I would really want to grab her out of the television if I can."

Baekhyun giggled and he ruffled your hair, "Hey want to drink coffee it's raining and it's soothing to drink one on a weather like this." he smiled and he nodded, you turned and was about to walk away when "Hey can I help?" he asked and you turned "Sure." you said and he followed you.

You started to make the coffees when he is trying hard to perfectly cut the cake. "Aren't you trying hard." you said and he smiled "Well I don't mess the design of your cake wifey so I'm taking care of it." you giggled.

"So is that Sojin still messing up with you?" he asked and you shook your head "Good or I'll shave her head along with her boyfriend." you giggled "Thank you Baekhyu oppa."

You added some finishing touched and it was now "Done!" you said in joy, 

Baekhyun peeked at it and he smiled "So are you inlove with me or something?" you gawked at him "Mwoh?!" he giggled "Nah I'm just kidding." you smiled "Here." you handed it to him.

"Why are you so fund of creating hearts on coffee?" he asked, "Well that's how I show my love for people by adding hearts on their coffees." he smiled "Why is our wifey too sweet I might die in diabetes because of your sweetness." He said and he pinched your cheeks.

The 2 of you went back to the living room and it was still My girlfriend is a gumiho. "Why isn't tha-" he raised the DVD case up. "Oh." you said and he smiled.

The 2 of you were absorbed by the drama and suddenly you layed your head onto his shoulder. "Can I?" you asked and  he smiled "You're already there." The drama went for 2 hours and so as the storm he took a sip from his coffee and suddenly the power died.

"Oh goodness." you shot up and Baekhyun held onto you, "Easy now Eunhye." he said and "I thought you guys are living in a magical place how did the powers shut down?", "Maybe the power supply got hit or something I don't know really." he said and you sighed.

"That was just maddeningly unhelpful." you said and he smiled, It was too dark and when you stood up you slipped. "Ow!" you yelped and he pulled you up.

"You okay?" he asked and "Yeah I'm fine." 

He was holding onto you and you could feel his hot breath onto your cheeks. He look up and he smiled, "Eunhye look up." you look up and he flashed the light up the living room ceiling.

You look up and your eyes sparkled you smiled and he was looking at your face, You were smiling *Wow she is really beautiful.* you look at him and he was staring at you, "I'm going to disappear into the thin air later if you continue doing that." he snapped back and he smiled. 

He kissed you on your forehead and then there comes another confession, "Eunhye can I tell you something?" he asked you and you nodded.

"Yeah what is it?" you asked and he smiled.

He changed the shape of the light into little hearts.

He smiled at you and he spoke, "I love you." your eyes widened and he patted your head.

------------>

Here is Bacon's chapter~!!! <3 hehe Baekhyun biased for you guys...