Chapter 36-It's me don't be afraid

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N:Suho-biased out there here is a chapter for you guys~!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdb8NbqJJcE

-----

It was 6am and all of 11 of the boys are out to the coffee shop and you are left alone with Suho since he was sick.

~flash back~

"Eunhye-ah stay with Suho okay?" Kris said and you look down

"Eunhye-ah take care of hyung." Sehun said and you smiled at him

"See you guys later please be careful okay?" all of them nodded

"See you later wifey~!" they all said and you smiled

~

You are in the kitchen and you are cooking soup for the sick Suho, "Why is Suho-oppa sick?" you wondered and you created his favorite coffee.

You walk towards his room and your eyes widened "Why can I hear water splashes?" you asked yourself and you shrugged you walked further and your eyes widened.

"What the?!" Your legs wobbled at the sight of the pool, You started to hear him cough. "Oh dear." you said and you walk towards him "Suho oppa?" you asked and he slowly opened his eyes, "Wifey you're here." he said and you smiled "Well I'm the only one here right?" he smiled and he pinched your cheeks.

You handed him the soup and he suddenly said "Can you feed me?" he asked and your eyes widened "Mwoh?" he smiled and he said "Come on feed me please~!", You raised a brow at him "Are you really sick?" he nodded "Oh well." you said and you began feeding him. 

"By the way why is your room like this?" you asked him and he smiled "Well I really love water when it's around me I feel strong that's why." he said

"Why is it Chanyeol oppa's room not burning in flames?" you asked and he giggled "Well his room is hot like the sauna right?" you nodded and then you shook your head "Aniyo when I slept there it was normal." you said and then he gave you a look. "Oh." you said and he smiled.

"Eunhye-ah want to swim?" he asked you and you shook your head "No." he smiled and then he took his shirt off infront of you and your eyes widened as you saw his lean body and you turned away. "Wae wifey am I too y for your eyes?" You didn't look back at him and you look on the floor.

He smiled and he pulled your chin up and your eyes widened and then he scooped you up and he carried you towards the pool, "No please!" you said and he look at you "Waeyo?" you wrapped your arms around his neck. "I'm afraid of the pool." you confessed.

He smiled "Hey it's me with you I won't let go trust me." he said and he walked down the stairs and the water came up on his waist. Your grip tightened as you fell the water against your back. "Hey hey it's me don't worry." he said and you look up to meet his eyes.

"I won't let go trust me." with that Suho gently let go off you and the water went up to your waist aswell. Suho held tightly on your hand and he smiled "There you go it's not that bad is it?" your eyes shifted from fear to joy. "Why are you afraid of the pool anyways?" you smiled "Well when I was young I drown in the pool when my uncle left me there alone." you confessed and Suho smiled.

"See water ain't that bad." Suho said and you nodded Suho smiled and then "Hey take my hand let's swim." he said and you hesitated but then he bumped his forehead to yours and he said "Trust me I'll be there for you when you don't want to anymore." he said and your eyes widened at the closeness of his face to yours. You nodded and he touched your cheek and he kissed the other side.

You froze up and Suho took your hand, you turned to him and he was smiling at you. "It's me don't be afraid." you smiled and he pulled you towards the deeper part, he held you close to his chest and he meet eyes with you, "Eunhye-ah I love you." he said in a whisper and your eyes widened.

------->

Hehe Suho biased out there~!!! <3 heh the next chapter will be our cute bacon Baekhyun~!