Chapter 47-Accident prone....mianhae

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N:This is a chapter where in Eunhye keeps on bugging the 12 about her true identity plus her powers are really out of control in this chapter~!!! hehehe plus Taemin is going to meet her again on the next chapter :))]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glxj4evAo_Q

-----

You were sitting on the dining table alone when the 12 entered as usual rowdy and noisy the only one's who are quiet is Kris and Sehun.

They entered the room and they spotted you, "GOOD MORNING WIFEY~!!!" they yelled and you turned to them suddenly water splashed on the 10 Sehun and Kris started to giggle.

You shot up and you bowed "Sorry guys." you said and they just nodded. Chanyeol spat the water from his mouth and he smiled "No problem wifey you are still new with your powers."  you smiled and "Thank you Chanyeol." you said and he hugged you suddenly you teleported next to Kai and Chanyeol landed flat on his .

Your eyes widened and all of them turned to you, "What's up with me?" you asked them and Chen patted your back "You're still new with your powers so you need a little training." he said, "Yeah so after lunch let's go outside and let's have you under training." Suho said and you nodded.

Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol up he dusted off his pants. "Sorry Chanyeol." you said and he smiled "Don't worry about it." all 13 of you sat around the dinner table and Xiumin was making it snow inside and you look up to see one drop on your hand and you smiled you look around suddenly it turned to blizzard inside the dinning room.

You sighed and it suddenly stopped, Lay flick his hand and the snow was all gone, All 13 of them turned to you and you sank in your seat, "Accident prone.....mianhae." you said and all of them continued eating.

You sighed and you took one last bite and you rushed to your room, Sehun shot up to follow you but "Leave her alone for a while." Suho said and Sehun slowly sat back on his seat, "Man she's too powerful." D.O said and "Well she possesses all of our powers so that's why plus I think we should teach her how to contol her powers." Kris said and he smiled.

After the 12 have their lunch Sehun decided to pay you a visit, "Eunhye?" he knocked on your door and he poked his head in and he saw you there sulking on your bed. He walked towards you and he smiled "Hey Eunhye." he tapped you and you look up at him and his eyes widened when he saw your teary eyes.

"Hey, why are you crying." he asked and you sniffed "Accident prone....mianhae." you said and he look at you, "Come on Eunhye-ah you are not okay....come on instead of you sulking here let's go for power training." he said and you shook your head, "No leave me here I'm a walking disaster and a walking danger zone." you said and Sehun sighed and he pouted, "You know what Eunhye you are our fairy we have more patience than this." he said and Sehun pinched your cheeks.

After that convincing talk with Sehun you are with the 12 and they are helping you to aim and control your powers.

"Okay focus on your aim." Chanyeol said as he was behind you, "Why is it taking so long?" Baekhyun asked as he was there as the target. "No I wouldn't rather have a perfect aim if Baekhyun oppa is the target." you said and Chanyeol sighed "Oh come on Eunhye Baekhyun isn't the target it's the apple on his head." You sighed and you pointed at his head "Oppa there isn't any apple on his head." you said and Chanyeol quickly turned and he sighed "Oh great Xiumin hyung." he said and there was Xiumin eating the apple on the side.

Chanyeol formed a fire ball in his hands and he tossed it up and you smiled at him, "How I wish I can do that." you said and Chanyeol smiled "You can do it just concentrate." he said and you tried to concentrate you inhaled and you closed your eyes and you raised you hand and suddenly a woosh of flame escaped from your hands and accidentally hit on the tree behind Baekhyun.

Chanyeol turned to see Baekhyun on the grass with a scared look on his face, Chanyeol turned to face you and you are lowering your head in shame. Chanyeol smiled and he pulled your chin up and he smiled "It's okay wifey but we have to train everyday okay." he said and you nodded.

~~~

After hours of training with the boys you sat on the grass really tired, D.O sat beside you and he was too tired he inhaled and his head landed on your lap. "Mianhae wifey I just wanted to lie down." he said and you smiled at him and he smiled back at you. "You know you look very pretty when you smile like that." he said and your face turned pink. 

You smiled at him and you started to sing Maybe from Dream high season 1. He smiled and he sang along with you and then he stopped and you turned to him, "Hey why did you stop singing?" you asked him and he smiled "I think this is our song." he said and you giggled.

Then the rest followed and Xiumin kicked D.O off you and he glared at Xiumin, Xiumin cheekily smiled and he was about to lie down on your lap but he accidentally lied on someone's face. He shot up and he turned to see Kris on the other leg. He sighed he knows there is no use in arguing Kris. He was about to lie down on your other thigh but Kai was there already and he lightly punched Kai's arm.

You sighed and Luhan sat beside you and he placed his head on your left shoulder and Sehun on your right shoulder. Then Chanyeol leaned against your back and you sighed, "Guys you are heavy." you said and they didn't listen only the rest lied down on your legs even on your shin.

"Come on you guys are too heavy okay." but they didn't listen for the second time, suddenly you asked "What's so special about me?" all of them turned to you "What's special about you well everything." Chen said, "Perfectly everything." Tao said and you smiled at the 2 of them.

"So that means my human parents aren't my real parents?" you asked and they nodded. "Well your real parents are really powerful." Suho said and you turned to him, "What really happened why did I ended up in the human world?' you asked and they smiled.

"Your parents are the most powerful fairies that ever walked here in EXO, they left you because the T.S warriors are after you because you are the said protecter of EXO and the profecy said that you are going to take them down easily so they tried to hunt you down here but that time you are under your uncle's care." Suho said and you look at him puzzled.

"Where are my real parents anyway?" you asked them they turned silent.

"Anyways why are my powers similar to yours?" you asked them and they smiled "You are the one who we need to protect and not only that because we have some bond together that I think master should answer that." Sehun added and you gave them a puzzled look.

------->

Okay cliff hanger for a moment~!!! but I'll update later I'll just cook food for my dongsaeng hehe mianhae. :)