Final

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Hey guys I wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH and I LOVE YOU GUYS! This is the last chapter ^^]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDlgBnvXp9k

-----

Chanyeol, D.O and Baekhyun rushed towards the kitchen and they smiled "Come on!" D.O yelled at Sehun and Kris suddenly pulled you and he covered your eyes. "HEY!" you said and Daehyun smiled "Come on Eunhye." Daehyun said as he tickled you "AISH!" you muttered. D.O and Lay pulled out something from the fridge.  "Get those forks, Tao." Baekhyun said and Tao handed them to Baekhyun.

"Hyung!" Chanyeol yelled as Kris dragged you inside the dining room "What is this?" you asked and they all smiled "Come in here!" Suho called the other boys as they gathered around you and they smiled "Okay hyung chill." Sehun told Suho and all of them are smiling widely. "Okay Eunhye when I tell you open your eyes opent them okay." D.O said and you nodded and all of them are smiling. 

"Now open them." D.O said and Kris let go of you and your eyes widened the moment you saw their surprise. 

"WOW!" you yelled and they all smiled "You like it?" Daehyun asked and you smiled at him "Are you kidding me if I don't like it why did I say wow?" you asked and Daehyun raised his arms in defeat. "How did you guys know I like these cakes?" you asked and D.O smiled "Well I saw it your room you folded a page of the magazine that time so I decided to look at it and there it is." D.O said and you smiled at them.

"I can't thank you enough." you said and they smiled "Well actually we are your husbands now." Kai said and all of them smiled "Yes and that doesn't mean you have to boss me around." you said and all of them smiled "We know we just want you to know that no matter what happens we are still us we promised you that." Luhan said and you smiled.

"So I guess I can say thank you boys and now, Sehun." you called him and the moment he was infront of you, you gave him a hug.  All of the boys turned to you and they all smiled. "Wait do you want to go out?" Kris asked and all of you flew outside. "So what's up?" Minhyuk asked and Kris smiled and he look at you. "Tag you're it!" he said and your eyes widened "Aish why you." you said as you glared at him. You turned to see Chen and you smiled at him and then you teleported behind him "Tag you're it!" you yelled and Chen looked at Baekhyun and he began chasing Baekhyun. Zelo laughed because he again got Kris' powers "ZELO NO FAIR!" he yelled and Zelo cackled evily but unlucky him Daehyun pushed him towards Chen and then he is now "Tag Zelo you're it!" Chen said.

You smiled and suddenly Kris smiled and he said "Come on guys let's test our powers." you smiled and then "Eunhye should be in the center." Daehyun said and you are in the center and all of them spun around while Yongbin and Zelo are there watching. All of the boys began to release their powers and then a ray of rainbow appeared that time and you smiled at how pretty it looked.

Then a heart shape rainbow formed around the 16 of you then suddenly  came a ray of light shined from the sky. "What is that?" Sehun asked and you all of you landed on the floor and they smiled the ray of light landed in your arms and when the light disappeared your eyes widened.

"What the?" you asked and the moment you look at it your eyes widened literally and you smiled at it "What is that?" Kris asked and you smiled at him "It's a baby." you said and Kris' eyes widened and you smiled at the cute baby.

"What shall we name it?" Daehyun asked and you look at her pretty face "I don't know how about Jaemin." you said and all of them smiled at you and then they look at the baby and then they realized "We are fathers?!" they asked and you giggled "Yeah most likely." you said and all of them smiled at you again. "We are fathers aren't we?" Suho asked and you nodded "So if we are the fathers....-", "Of course I'am the mother silly." you said and all of them grinned.

~~~~~>

"So how about it?", "What about it?" 

"This fic is already over.", "Well she will make a sequel."

SO HERE IS MY SURPRISE GUYS~~~!!!!!!!!

THERE IS A SEQUEL FOR THIS STORY SO GUYS PLEASE WAIT FOR IT ^^

I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR READING I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS FIC~!!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SEE YOU IN THE SEQUEL!

<3

"SEE YOU GUYS IN THE SEQUEL, WAIT FOR US!"

"NOONA WAIT FOR US OKAY!", "YEAH SEE YOU IN THE SEQUEL!"

  

"SEE YOU IN THE SEQUEL I HOPE YOU WILL STILL READ IT."

"SEE YOU IN THE SEQUEL WE WILL HAVE LOTS OF FUN THERE."