Chapter 73-One wish

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Here is chapter 73 ^^]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk5yucDpazM

-----

"What are you going to ask me?" Lay asked and you turned "Lay oppa can I ask you one thing?" you asked him and he smiled "What is it?" he asked and you inhaled "Can we save Daehyun?"

You asked Lay and Lay's eyes widened Kris look at Lay and he nodded and said "Come on Lay this is about saving a life." You smiled and you rubbed your palms against each other and you pleaded.

Lay couldn't stand it "Alright, Alright!" Lay said and you smiled at him "Xie Xie gege." you said as you pecked him on his cheek, Kris' eyes widened and you smiled at Lay and Lay stood there like a sculpture.

"We have to gather everyone and let's do this thing." Kris said and you smiled at him "Thank you Kris." you said and Kris smiled at you and Tao entered and he yelled "Andwae don't want to." he protested and he pouted, "Tao gege this is about saving a life help us please it's Daehyun he is a friend."

You said and Tao gave you a look "Is he really just a friend?" Tao asked and you nodded "Ne he is just a friend waeyo?" you asked and he gave you a sarcastic smile while Kris gave him a whack at the back of his head.

"OW!" he wailed and "Woah Kris calm down." Suho said and you turned to him "Suho we are saving Daehyun we need to since he is Eunhye's Friend even though that guy can't be trusted or we are just all paranoid we must save him." Kris said and being the eldest he must lead the 12 properly again and it is his responsibility to watch over every member.

"Can we plan first I'm just enjoying the coffee Eunhye made for me 3 days ago." Sehun said and you gave him a weird look "Sehun oppa that was a week ago don't tell me found that near the plant?" you asked him and he nodded. Your eyes widened and you yelled "NO!" you grabbed the cup of coffee you tossed it up and you made it explode into butterflies. 

"Woah what the Eunhye?" Sehun asked and you turned to him "Well that wasn't meant for you it was meant for......" your voice trailed off when you saw them all looking at you you smiled and you scratched the back of your head

"Well it is supposed to be for uh.... Baekhyun oppa I added some vitamins there since he looks weak on these past days." you said and Baekhyun smiled when he heard that you added some vitamins in the coffee for him.

"Is it bad for me to drink it?" Sehun asked and you nodded "Yeah I added some herbal vitamins there that are meant for someone with Light powers." you said and Sehun smiled. "So guys are you in for saving a friend of mine?" you asked and Chen smiled "If he is your friend then he is my friend too."

You smiled at Chen and Tao was still thinking about it. "Tao gege?" you asked and Luhan nudged him "Tao she is talking to you." 

You look at him and he saw your eyes sparkle and the reflection of the light was seen in your eyes and it gave out a small rainbow reflection. His eyes widened and he smiled "Alright Alright." he said and you gave him a tight hug. "Thank you..." you said and he smiled at you. Tao turned to see his hyungs and they all hugged you.

~~~~

Daehyun was still inside the cage and it was raining in MATO he moved closer to the window and he weakly stood up. He wiped the fog of the glass and he saw one star shining up the sky he smiled "Eunhye." he said and he leaned towards the window and he pulled out the picture out of his pockets and he smiled at your picture.

"Eunhye I want to see you again." he said and his tears dropped on your picture, "Kang Eunhye I think I love you more now." he said as he kissed your picture.

------>

Chapter 73 is here ^^