Chapter 72-Save Daehyun?

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: YEROBUN~!!!! forgive me for not updating that much TT.TT I'm so busy and I can't find ways on updating TT.TT but here I'am and I want to say that I'm happy that I can update :) MIANHAEYO!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhC2qDy9gv8

------

Kris came into the castle running and he found you "Eunhye-ah by any chance did you see Daehyun around?" he asked and you gave him a weird look "Uh....Daehyun here? are you kidding me?" you asked him and he sighed "Eunhye-ah I'm not joking." he said and you shrugged.

"I haven't seen him after that confrontation from the T.S warriors." you said and Kris look at you and "I saw him bleeding infront of the gates but he was swiped away by the T.S warrior who is capable of duplication." he said and your eyes widened.

"Mworago?" you asked him "I saw him a while ago he was infront of the gates and he was bleeding." he said and you felt like your heart dropped and you couldn't think straight.

"I was about to help him but that boy with the power of duplication swiped him away so I wasn't able to help him." he said and you blinked several times and "We have to save him." you said as you walk towards your bedroom.

"What do you mean save?" he asked and you look at him "Kris we need to save him." you said and he look at you "Okay but how? we aren't allowed to go there we are strictly banned in their land." he said and you smirked

"I have 12 powers with me and you can help me because I know you have another power." you said and he weirdly looked at you. "What do you mean?" he asked and you smiled at him "Come on Kris let's do this thing." you said and he smiled.

~~~~~

"Let me out." Daehyun said in an inaudible tone and Himchan smirked at him, "Why would I?" he asked and Daehyun bit his bleeding lips, "I'm your brother." he said and Youngjae smirked "It's not that easy to believe you again." Jongup said and the 2 nodded at his words.

"I don't understand why are you all like this to me?" he asked and all of them laughed, Himchan's fingers are fiddling across the torture cage's control keys "It's because you are a traitor." he said as he turned the intensity of the torture cage.

Daehyun is yelping in the pain created by the electric waves flowing into him and that made him collapse on the floor barely breathing and moving, "See Daehyun I told you, you are not a true T.S Warrior."

Himchan said and he turned to his hyung and just blinked at him.

"Let's go boys let's rest for a while, the traitor in the cage can die." Himchan said and the 2 boys are still smiling about what's happening to Daehyun. 

"Y-YOU'LL P-PAY." Daehyun managed to move his lips and say this "Eunhye." he closed his eyes and he never did realize that when he thinks about you his wasted energy comes back rushing inside of him.

He look up the night sky from the cage and he smiled at it and he closed his eyes "I'll see you soon." he said and he felt like he never undergo the torture a while ago.

~~~~~

"So how are we going to do that?" Kris asked and you smiled at him "I know this its hard but Daehyun is my friend now and I don't turn my back against my friends." you said and Kris smiled at you. "I know if you want to save him we also want it to but let's ask the others first especially Lay and Tao because when it comes to you they aren't forgiving." he said and you smiled

~~~~>

Cliffhanger for a moment ^^

I'll update later :)

<3