Chapter 66-Daehyun thank you!

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Hey guys ^^ here is chapter 66 Mianhae I'm tied down with school and stuff and hopefully later when I get home I'll update sorry again :)]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSor0FLKMEc

------

The night dropped and you were outside the mansion, You don't know what to do Kris probably would just don't mind you plus thanks to Kai's advice you got a little piece of your mind back. "I hate this, what's happening to me?" you asked yourself and you sighed. You look up the sky and the stars are already twinkling, "Kris." you muttered you sighed and you sat on the swing on the playground where Baekhyun took you.

You look down and you started to sing, "Neoui sesangeuro yeorin barameul tago." you smiled suddenly, "Princess Mia!" Your eyes widened and you slowly turned your head to your side and you saw Daehyun there smiling, "Annyeonghaseyo Princess." he said and you sighed "Please stop calling me princess." you said and Daehyun just smiled at you, "You know you are not safe alone." he said and you turned to him, "I know but I had this lit-" you stopped and you turned to him, "Why am I telling you this?" you asked him and he smiled.

"Because you are not safe alone." he said and you smiled at him, "By the way princess take this." you turned to him and he was handing you a cd, "What is this for?" you asked him and he smiled.

"Well just listen to it when you get home." he said and you smiled "Okay th-thanks." you said and he smiled at you, "Princess I know you and your I don't know what to call them, but uh... you got into a little fight right?" he asked and your eyes widened "How did you know?" you asked him and he smiled "Well I'll tell you but I have to kill you." he said

You sighed and you said "Again with that fine if you don't want to tell me I'm fine with it but that will make me think you are a stalker." you said and his eyes widened "Mwoh?!" he asked and you smiled at him, "I'm just kidding." you said and the 2 of you giggled at each other. 

"Princess?" he muttered you turned to him, "Hm?" he smiled and he said, "I know we are from a different err...well we are from an enemy clan but I still have to...." his voice trailed off and you turned to him, "Still have to what?" you asked him and he smiled and he shook his head and he said 'Well nevermind." he said.

"I really don't know why but I really want to tell a certain person how I have this love for her." Daehyun said and you smiled "Then tell her don't let it wait the more it does it won't be easy anymore." you said and he smiled at you, "Why do you know many things like this?" he asked and you smiled "Well it's because I'm in love." you said and his heart skipped a beat, "Who?" he asked and you smiled "Well I'll tell you but I have to kill you." he pouted and you giggled.

"Well I'm in love and they are mad at me right now." you said and the moment he heard 'they' his smile faded and he knew you were talking about the 12 fairies. "You are in l-love with the 12?" he asked and you smiled "Well I have my love for them." you said and he faked a smile.

"So MATO how many are you guys?" you asked and he smiled "Well I can't tell." he said and you just nodded along, You look at you wrist watch and it was already late. "OH NO!" you shot up and you turned to him and his eyes are wide open because of your actions. "I have to go!" you yelled and he smiled "Daehyun-ssi, Thank you!" you yelled and you bowed your head and you ran away.

He smiled at your dorkiness and he look up the sky suddenly "So you've imprinted on the princess of EXO?" he turned and his eyes widened.

~~~~~~

You reached your home and you look around and there were no sign of the boys, you pouted and you walk towards your room and it was empty you were hoping to see Sehun or Kris there but no one was found in your room. You sat on your bed and you look at your nightstand and there was the crystal ball.

The crystal ball turned redish pink after the bond, You took it from the nightstand and you twirled it around your fingers suddenly Luhan appeared in the crystal and he was talking to Kris.

"Hyung it's better to talk to her." Luhan said and Kris turned to Luhan and said "I know but I can't I now she doesn't want to see me after what I did and say." your eyes started to tear-up, You turned to the cd and you smiled at it, "What is this?" you asked yourself and you placed it inside the player and you heard the intro of Baby Baby by 4men.

[A/N: Here is a video of Daehyun http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46HY7m-uRgk]

Your eyes widened and you smiled at how pretty his voice is but it reminded you of D.O and Luhan. You turned to the crystal ball and there the 2 still talking "Hyung." Luhan muttered and Kris just sighed, You smiled at Kris and you closed your eyes for a while and then you took up all the courage and you walk towards his room.

~~~~

"Hyung what are you waiting for?" Luhan asked and Kris sighed "I'm waiting for my mind to get cleared." he said and Luhan gave him a look, "I'm serious hyung." he said and Kris turned to him, "Don't I look serious?" he asked suddenly a knock came on the door and Luhan smiled "I think your mind got cleared." he said and Kris shook his head.

You opened the door and you poked your head in, "Can I come in?" you asked and Luhan smiled "Of course you can." he said and he left, Kris turned to you and "Oh waeyo?" he asked with a cold tone. You look down on the floor and you inhaled, "Kris." you said and he look at you and "What can I do for you to forgive me?" you asked and his eyes widened.

"What?" he asked and you look at his eyes, "What can I do for you to f-forgive me?" you asked and he look at you and he walk towards you. You look down and he is now standing infront of you and you look up and you said "I'm sorry Kris." you said and he shook his head, and that made you to look down again and a tear trickled down your cheek. 

Suddenly he lifted your chin up and he saw your tears and he broke down immediately, "No I'm the one who needs to say that." he said and your eyes widened, "I'm sorry Eunhye can you forgive me?" he asked and you smiled at him, "Will you do the same?" you asked and he nodded, "Of course I'm sorry." he said and he gave you a hug. "I'm sorry Eunhye I love you." he said as he pressed his lips on your forehead.

You smiled and it finally came, *Daehyun thank you!* you yelled in your thoughts and you smiled.

~~~~~>

Here is chapter 66 mianhae I'm so busy :(