Chapter 29-All hell break lose Yoon Sojin

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N:Get to know the female satan walking around Seoul High school Yoon Sojin, she's a queenka and well here it goes.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30w0sMp4ghA&feature=related

-----

The 4 of them smiled at you like nothing happened "Oh it's nothing wifey." Sehun said and he waved his hand

You look at him and "Don't you dare lie I can see it your eyes especially you D.O."

"Why my eyes again? what's wrong with them?" D.O asked

"Well it's because your eyes are really precious." Tao said

"Yeah very and don't worry hyung it's cute like a pair of button eyes on a voodoo doll." Sehun added.

"Yeah wha? yah!" D.O yelled, you giggled

"Wait that Song Chanho is he really your ex-boyfriendskf-" you slammed your hand on Kai's mouth, "Don't you dare say his name again or I'll rip you apart!"

His eyes widened "What the?" you weirdly looked at him and then the teacher entered and the students scrambled on their seats while the 5 of you stood near the door.

"Class we have new students joining us today they are 5 of them uh where are students, Kim Jongin, Oh Sehun, Huang Zi Tao, Do Kyungsoo and Kang Eunhye, Please come forward." 

All of you walk towards the teacher and then a girl was about to trip since she noticed you came back, Tao was alert enough and he pushed you towards Sehun so you wouldn't trip suddenly.

"WAAA!" all 4 of you turned to see D.O on the floor,The class cracked up and you walk towards him and "Hey you okay?" you pulled him up and you turned to the girl and you began to *AH WHY THE HELL IS SHE HERE?! ISN'T SHE SUPPOSED TO BE WITH HER BOYFRIEND IN THE OTHER CLASS?!* you sighed and the girls are already winking at Sehun and he hid behind you, "Help me wifey." you turned to the girls and now they are aiming for Kai, "So all 5 of you are oh Eunhye-nim I see you are back." you nodded.

"Introduce yourselves let's start of with Do Kyungsoo." he look up with wide eyes and you elbowed him "Go start.", "What am I suppose to say?" he asked and you said "Your name come on." he awkwardly smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo my name is Do Kyungsoo please to meet you everyone." he bowed his head and you smiled at him, "How did I do?" he asked you in a whisper, "You did fine D.O." he smiled at his success. "Oh Sehun your turn." the teacher said and you elbowed him.

"Annyeonghas-s-seyo my name is Oh S-Sehun nice to meet you guys." he said in a shaky voice. "Awww cutie~!!!" the girls yelled and he immidiately hid behind you. "Huang Zi Tao your turn." he smiled "Annyeonghaseyo everyone my name is Huang Zi Tao nice to meet everyone." he said and girls started to swoon. "KYA~!!!! HE'S MY TYPE!" girls yelled and then "Annyeonghaseyo everyone my name is Kim Jongin nice to meet you guys." he bowed and then Kai elbowed you, 'Uh Annyeonghaseyo my name is Ka-", "We already know you loser." a girl said and you expected the right person, *YOON SOJIN ROT IN HELL ALONG WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND AND FRIENDS! * you yelled in your mind.

[A/N: While I'm typing this was the image that appeared in my head describing Sojin so just use Han Hee joo for this fanfic.]

"Hush Sojin you aren't even friends with her." the teacher said and you smiled at the teacher. "Okay I know all of you knows Kang Eunhye she was in the same class as you guys eversince you guys entered highschool."

"Yeah and she's a loser for the past 3 years." a friend of Sojin said, The class cracked up and  All 4 of them glared at Sojin and her friend.

"The nerve of this girl." Sehun whispered, You patted Sehun and you smiled at him, "It's okay Sehun I'm used to it." Sehun softened and he glared at Sojin.

"Okay that's pretty funny girls but F for your behavior." the teacher said, "You can sit there by the back guys all 5 of you can be in one row." All 5 of you bowed and you went to your chairs.

"Hey I'll sit beside you is it okay?" Kai asked and then Sehun took the chair on your other side, 'Sure." He smiled and then "Just like dinner at home." Sehun said and you smiled. "Yeah just like it." 

~~

The bell rang and all 5 of you went to the cafeteria and then "WHA!" someone pulled you and you yanked his hand away, You look up to see Kris, "Oh sorry did I hurt you?" he shook his head "WIFEY~!" Suho yelled and you face-palmed yourself, "Can you make him shut up?" you asked Kris and he giggled he pulled Suho and "Suho shut up or die?" Suho's eyes widened "Shut up." Kris smirked "Good.", "Where are the others?" you asked

"Well they are almost here and I think they are somewhere aro-", "WAAAAAIFEY!!!!" A familiar voice yelled and you turned to see Xiumin running towards you, "Oof!" you look at him and he was hugging you, "What happened to you?" you asked Xiumin "Well the girls in our class won't stop pinching his golden bao zi cheeks." Luhan said with Chen behind him.

Then "WAIIFEY~!!!" you sighed "Who is it now?" You turned and you saw Chanyeol running towards you, You mentally faced-palm yourself and Chanyeol hugged you and tossed Xiumin aside. "WIFEY WHY ARE THE GIRLS IN MY CLASS SO FLIRTY?!" He whined in your arms, "Aish where are the others?" he straightened up and "Don't worry they'll come here running like I did." your eyes widened suddenly "WAAAAIFEY~!!!!" you sighed and Baekhyun came in and this time Baekhyun jumped and hugged you. "YAH!" Chanyeol yelled

"Ooh Wifey please help me there are crazy girls in class!" he said and he shook you making a spirit form come out of your mouth. "Wi-wifey?" Baekhyun shook you and you almost fainted in embarrassment. "Wifey?" Sehun poked you and you shot up and Kris pulled you up. "Guys come on instead of calling me wifey why not Eunhye like you are used to." They smiled "Sorry wifey we would rather call you this than your name if we are still here in school." your eyes widened "Are you guys crazy?" you asked and all of them cheekily smiled.

You opened the door and accidentally opened it to a person, "Oh I'm so sorry." he turned and "Oh hey Whimp!" you smiled "Yongbin oppa why are standing there?' you asked and the moment the boys entered the cafeteria became silent.

All of them are staring at your hubbies. "Woah you guys sure can quiet down a noisy cafeteria." Yongbin said, Kris found a table and he sat there, "Just get me food and I'll stay here with Sehun, Kai and  Yongbin-nim." you nodded "Okay what do you want?" you asked Kris "Whatever you'll have." you smiled and pushed the hungry Bao zi and the others.

"Uh excuse me." A girl said, "Yeah?" the 4 of them asked "Uhm what are your relations with Kang Eunhye?" the girl asked again. Kris smirked "Waeyo?" he asked and the girl smirked "Well it's because you gorgeous guys are sitting with a loser." Kris glared at her and asked "What did you call Eunhye?" the girl straightened up and you came back with the others. "Oh well speaking of the devil." the girl muttered and Sehun was holding his anger in.

"Oh hi Sojin." you said and she scoffed "Don't talk to me you freaking Loser." the 13 eye's widened, Sehun shot up and glared down at her, "Back off Sojin." and with that Sojin smirked "Make me." Kris slowly stood up revealing his height Sojin gulped and she rushed away.

-------->

Here is another chapter due to a request......Wait for the next chapter guys.....