Chapter 31-Stupid I love you!

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Okay guys I'm so sorry for not updating today and yesterday, Me and my dongsaeng are with our umma for their summer outing and this mother's day so mianhae.....also I would like to say thank you guys for your comments I really love reading your insights and it makes me giggle and smile so guys thank you so much~!!!! SARANGHAEYO~!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qu68l_dbSY&feature=relmfu

----

You look around and you didn't saw Kris, *Where is he?* the rest of the boys watched a Korean drama that reall caught their attention. You smiled at them when love scenes enter they all fan boy around and it made you smile. *These dorky fairies of mine well all 12 of them are really special to me.* 

You walk towards your room when a voice called, "Eunhye-ah." you turned and it was Kris, He look at you from head to toe and you were still injured with your lips scared, your scratches are still there and what's worse your left hand was injured. He closed his eyes for a moment *Please I don't want to see her like this.* he said in his mind.

You look at him weirdly and you shook him "Kris oppa?" he look at you and he sighed "Mianhae." he said

You look at him startled "What are you sorry for?" you asked him

"Well it's just I'm weak and I can't really protect you." he confessed.

He pulled you towards his room and it was pretty cool inside it was the first time you saw his room, even though you stayed with them for almost how many months already.

He sat on his bed and you were standing infront of him, "I can't protect you my dongsaengs are way better than me so I think you shouldn't fal-", "Kris my heart chose you and I don't understand why you are telling me that you can't protect me you already did a hundred times already." He look up at you and he sighed.

"Eunhye don't you understand I'm too weak to protect you." he said

"And your too crazy for not believing in yourself you dimwitt." you barked back

"Eunhye can I ask you something why are you pushing me to believe that I can protect you?" he asked

You sighed and you look down "Well it's because my heart is telling me that I can trust you." 

"So you really believe I can protect you?" he asked, "For goodness sake Kris oppa please how many times will I say you already did? well not just you but the other 11 as well, you guys think that your protection is not that good well think again coz you already did protect me more than once, you saved me from a pathetic life you protected me at any cost even it means you giving up your first love Hyori." you said

His eyes widened "How did you know about my first love?" you gave him a small smile, "Yang Hyori? she was your last mission right Sehun oppa told me that but he also told me that all of you fell for her." he look down and he faced you. 

"Look Eunhye if Sehun says something that Hyori is better that's aboe n-", "True." he gave you a look, "You react to her name every moment I say it."

"Look it-", "It's okay I understand it completely Kris oppa she was your first love and as everyone says 'true love never dies' I really hope you can meet her again." you smiled at him.

"What are you talking about?" he asked and you gave him a meek smile. 

"Good night Kris oppa we still have school tomorrow.", "Ya-" before he could continue you already closed the door.

*How can you be so stupid Eunhye we all loved her yes but now it's you and it's only you.* he said in his mind

He lay on his bed and he look at the ceiling and he sighed *Stupid I love you Eunhye it's now you and only you.* he closed his eyes and thought about his feelings for you.

---------->

Okay again I bow down for not updating but here it is chapter 31~!!! <3