Chapter 84-The heart that belongs to.....

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Hi guys here is chapter 84 with The heart that belongs to.... ENJOY ^^]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN6avqWRkWo

---------

The next morning came and your eyes fluttered open you slowly sat up suddenly "AHHHHHH!" you screamed and Kris was shocked "Woah woah! What happened?" He asked you and you glared at him "What are you doing here?" you asked him and Kris sighed "Relax I didn't do anything to you plus you pulled my arm last night when I was about to leave." He said and you glared at him "Yeah like I'm going to believe that!" you barked back at him. He sighed "Well come on Eunhye it's already 8am." he said and you sighed.

You walk down the stairs and your suprised to see Daehyun there sitting on the sofa touching a dead rose and then a flash back occured in your head when you remembered you're holding a red rose that is dead and dry. You clenched on your head because of the blurry flash backs you are seeing. "Hey Noona." Zelo said and you look at him and he knew something was on. "Hey noona you okay?" Zelo asked and you turned Sehun was there "Hey Eunhye are you okay?" Sehun asked and D.O came "Hey is something wrong?" He asked you and a dozen of blurry flash backs are occuring in your head right now.

Daehyun look up to see you there frozen by the stairs "Hey Eunhye-ah you okay?" he asked and you couldn't answer staightly because of the multiple flash backs in your head. You can't speak properly since you are starting to see the images clearly you see yourself with the 12 fairies and you saw their sweet efforts and their love for you. 

Your eyes started to tear up and how can you forget something like this. You saw yourself with Xiumin, Chen and Kris at the school, You saw yourself with Sehun, Luhan and D.O inside the house. You even saw yourself with Tao inside the library, You saw yourself with Suho inside his room. You even saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun with you inside the coffee shop and you even saw Kai teleporting you to the top of Namsan tower and lastly you even saw Lay reviving the dead rose for you.

"Hyung Eunhye isn't in good shape." D.O said to the other boys and they all rushed towards you. "Hey Eunhye-ah...." all of them muttered and you look up to see each one of their faces and they smiled at you.

You took deep breaths and you said "I finally remember you guys." you said and their eyes widened "What?!" all of them asked in unison and you smiled at them "I remember you guys now." you said and they won't believe you for a second just then you said "I love you." they stopped for a moment and they slowly turned to you. 

"Did she just?" Lay asked and Chen look at you and you look down "I know I should have told you this for a long time ago but you guys are 12 and it means I only have to choose 1 and I'll hurt the rest so I haven't said anything before up until now I can't make up my heart to tell me whom should I love but I can't choose only 1. My heart grew closer to you guys ever since you guys saved me from my uncle and my pathetic life before I owe all of you something so Saranghaeyo." you said and their hearts beated lively.

Daehyun smiled at  you and you smiled back at him "I guess we should take our leave." Daehyun said and Zelo nodded "Yeah noona is better now." Zelo said and you look at Daehyun you remember exactly his words "No matter how much I love you we are not destined to be together." You smiled and then the moment you look up they were gone. "Where did they go?" you asked and Kris pointed outside you rushed outside and you saw them flying away. "DAEHYUN!" you yelled and he turned to you. You look at your side and you remembered you can fly. You flew towards him and "Daehyun I-I I want to thank you for everything I really wish for you to stay since you saved my life." you said and Daehyun smiled "It's okay it's not that necessary for you to thank me." he said he was about to fly away when you pulled his arm and "No matter how much I love you we are not destined to be together." you said and Daehyun's eyes widened "You heard that?" he asked and you nodded "Yeah everything."  you said and Zelo smiled "Noona don't worry we will visit often." Zelo said but before they left, "Eunhye promise me one thing." Daehyun said and you turned to him "Promise me that you'll never change again okay, I love you but I can't be with you." he said and you look down "I wish I can say it but I love you too Daehyun but I have 12 boys for me there and I can't easily let them go." you said and Daehyun smiled "No you told me you love me back and I accept that, That's my only wish actually." he said and you smiled "We will visit most of the time noona we promise." Zelo said and Daehyun hugged you and they said Bye.

You flew back to the mansion and you saw te 12 boys waiting there you smiled at them and you hugged them one by one. "I miss you guys." you said and they smiled.

~~~~~~

CHAPTER 84 I don't know should I make it a hundred?

Hehehe I can't think of a proper ending yet so YEAH LET'S GO ONE HUNDRED CHAPTERS!