Chapter 93-Time machine

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Like I told you guys I'm not a fan of sad endings ^^]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9WjOkC1EhU

-----

On your decision, your mother thought that instead of you getting broken hearted she would do something so she won't feel guilty. After the ceremony you are inside of your room and Minhyuk is with you. "Why did you do that?" Minhyuk asked and you sighed "I have nothing else left to do." you answered and Minhyuk sighed "You know the more you lie to yourself the more it will be painful." Minhyuk said and you smiled at him. "I'm lying to myself I know that." you said and you look up and you remembered the 12 faces when you decided to marry Minhyuk. Your tears began  to escape your eyes and Minhyuk turned to you and he saw the sadness you are feeling.

"Eunhye honestly I like you but I'm not worthy to marry you." he said and you turned to him "Why do you think that way?" you asked him and he smiled "Because I know for the fact that when you love someone you can wait forever just to be with them." he said and you smiled at him "Do you have experiences like this?" You asked him and he nodded "Yes and that was with a fairy named Ashley she is very beautiful and she is not a commoner either but when we fell for each other she ran away and she lived with someone else and the next thing I knew she is married." he said and you smiled at him.

"So I thought I experienced the worst." you said and he smiled "Well your mother told me a lot of great things about you that she said no boy can't like her and she is right I like you not because you are pretty it's because you are true to love." he said and you smiled. Your tears trickled down your cheeks and Minhyuk smiled "Come here." he said and he placed an arm around your shoulder and he started to cheer you up. "I might not know you completely but I know that you are stong so ureojima." he said and you smiled at him.

"Now I want you to smile Eunhye." Minhyuk said and you nodded "Minhyuk, I want to thank you and I wish I can make it up for you." you said and he smiled "It's okay if you can't make it up for me I just wanted you to be happy." he said and you smiled at him for the nth time. "You know, your smile brightens up this place and I'm going to miss that if you keep on crying." he said and you giggled.

Minhyuk reminded you so much of Sehun and you smiled "You remind me of Sehun, he is like you he is fund of making me smile." you said and he smiled "I know that's why I invited them up here." he said and your eyes widened "What?! they are here?" you asked and he nodded. "Come in guys." Minhyuk yelled and all of them poked their heads in and your smile widened.

"KRIS, LUHAN, XIUMIN, SUHO, LAY, BAEKHYUN, CHEN, CHANYEOL, D.O, TAO, KAI, SEHUN!" you yelled and all of them smiled "EUNHYE!" they yelled and they rushed in to hug you. "Eunhye..... we missed you so much!" Xiumin said and you giggled "Miss me it's been 48 hours." you said and they giggled. Minhyuk slowly stepped out and he smiled as he saw how happy you are with the 12.

~~~~

"Eunhye." Kai muttered and you turned to him and all of them are pouting "Why?" you asked and "It's time for us to leave." Sehun said and your smile faded "What why are you guys leaving already?" you asked and they sighed "We have time limit here and thank Minhyuk that he invited us in." Kris said and you sighed "Leaving me again here?" you asked and they all nodded. "See you Eunhye we have to leave now." Suho said and you sighed "Bye guys now give me a hug." you said and all 12 of them crushed you in a hug.

They left your room and you decided to look out of your veranda and you saw 12 shining stars and that made you smile "My 12 fairies." you said and the moment you look down you saw pretty blossoming roses and you smiled and just then you remembered Daehyun smiling and then there you decided on one crazy thing that any princess won't do.

You look outside and there are no guards there and so you decided to visit EXO again and you appeared inside the castle and you rushed up in your room. "My father will kill me for this but who cares I'll be with them for more than a minute!" you said as you hoped on your bed and you saw the poster of the 12 and the gigantic picture of Taemin and you remembered Taemin and you shook your head. "It's been 4 months since I last talked to him." you said and you sighed.

You heard foot steps coming up the hallway and your eyes widened you peeked through the door and you saw Sehun and Luhan plus the others going up their room and the moment Sehun got ahead first while talking to Luhan you snatched Luhan right away and Sehun was giggling "Right Hyung?" he turned and Luhan was not there.

"EUNHYE?!" Luhan asked and you covered his mouth "SHHH!" you said and Luhan smiled "What are you doing in here?" he asked and you sighed "I know I'm a terrible princess I ran away just to see you guys." you said and his eyes widened "Are you really crazy?!" he asked and you nodded "Yes I might have gone crazy but honestly I can't live without the 12 of you around." you said and Luhan smiled.

"I know that but why did you run away?" he asked and you look at him "I can't live a day without any of you around and I miss you guys now can I ask for a favor?" you asked and Luhan smiled "What is it?" he asked and you look at him "Can you stay with me here?" you asked and he smiled "Sure." he said as he kissed you on your forehead.

~~~~>

I told you ^^ I hate sad ending :))