Chapter 110-The wedding day

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Here is chapter 110 guys and the next chapter is the final chapter already and I hope you enjoyed this fic I love you guys so much! THANK YOU!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yVkDjwH5Yc

------

All of the boys rushed in your room and they found you outside your veranda. "Eunhye is it true?" Luhan asked and you turned to them "The what is true?" You asked and they smiled "The wedding silly." D.O said and you nodded "Yeah of course I'm sorry it's very early and all of a sudden my Father and mother are both excited." you said and they giggled "So I guess you have to sleep now." Tao said and you nodded at him "Yes I have to sleep now but I can still keep it up." you said and the boys smiled.

"Eunhye will you be there?" Sehun innocently asked and you nodded at him "Of course I'll be there." you said and all of them smiled "I will never let you boys hang up there." you said and they smiled, "So what do you want to do now?" Suho asked and you smiled "Well I want to sing." you said and Luhan, Chen, D.O, Baekhyun, Daehyun and Taemin smiled.

"What do you want to sing?" Taemin asked and you smiled at him "Uh..... how about your song." you said and Taemin smiled "Okay uh...." he cleared his throat and he began to sing. 

"Neoreul johahandaneun geu mareul, chama hal su eobseosseo, geunyang idaero ni yeope isseodo joha, geudae hanbeonman deo yonggireul naebolkka, nae mameul jeonhaebolkka, ireon nae mamdo moreugoseo manyang, hwanhage utneun neo~!"

[A/N:Translation on this site ^^] (http://colorcodedlyrics.com/2012/10/10/taemin-taemin-of-shinee-u-neolan-malya)

You smiled at him and you began to sing as well "Naega neol wonhago itdan mallya, naega neol bureugo itdan mallya, nae soneul jaba nae soneul jaba, irheobeorilkka duryeopjanha~!" you sang and D.O smiled, "naega neol wonhago itdan mallya, naega neol saranghandaneun mallya, neol hyanghan nae mam deutgo inni, baraman bwado apeujanha,ireoke~!" He sang and all of you smiled "Boy you guys can sing you turned to Daehyun and you smiled at him "Daehyun why won't you sing for us." you said and his eyes widened "Uh....." he said and Baekhyun smiled "Come on sing!" Baekhyun said and he smiled "I don't think I can." he said and you pouted at him.

"Okay okay." he said and you smiled at him "Here it goes." he said and you smiled at him.

"Nuneul gamado uril bichudeon, bichi ajikdo geudaero isseo, sojunghaetdeon sigandeul nan gipi ganjikhagesseo, manheun sigan sok apeumi wado, yeongwoneul yaksok haetdeon nanaldeul, geu sunganmankeum geutorok jeoldae itji ankesseo, I Remember~!" he sang and all of your eyes widened and you smiled at him. "Wow....." Luhan muttered and all of the boys suddenly turned to you "Let her sing." Minhyuk said and your eyes widened. "Why?!" you asked and they giggled "Okay okay but just a couple of lines." you said and they shook their heads "No the whole chorus." Kris said and you smiled "Fine!" you said as you inhaled.

"Bimiri cham manhajin na, kkeonaegi eoryeoun, yaegiman ssahyeoganda, geuraedo nan kkumeul kkunda, nalgaereul dan nae mam, bamhaneure naraga naraganda~!" you sang and all of them are smiling. "Okay good night boys we still have a long day tomorrow." you said and they nodded "Okay good night wifey." they said as they exited your room.

You lay on your bed and you smiled at the ceiling "Marrying them is not a bad choice it will be the greatest choice I'll ever make." you said and you smiled at yourself. 

~~~~~

The next morning came on your eyes fluttered open and your eyes widened "Good morning." you said and the maids bowed at you "Good morning princess." the 9 maids said and you smiled "Princess breakfast is ready." the maid said as she guided you towards the table in your room. "Miss what do you want for a bath Lavander or Rose?" she asked and you smiled "Rose." you said and you turned to them "Miss by 9:30 your wedding shall begin so by 9 you should have finished everything because the 30 minutes is for the preparation." the maid said and you turned to them "Oh yeah uh are you guys going?" you asked them and they smiled "Of course miss." they said and you smiled at them.

After the breakfast and bath you are inside your walk in closet and the maids are fixing your wedding dress. "Miss this looks pretty on you." the maid said and you smiled at her "Thank you." you said.

"Is she ready?" you heard your mom talk and the moment she entered the closet her eyes widened "Wow my daughter you are so beautiful." she said and you smiled at her. "I want to cry Helios get in here!" your mother yelled and the moment your father entered the closet his smile tugged wider and he smiled "My daughter you are very beautiful." he said and you smiled at him "Thank you father." you said and he smiled "Come child it's already 9:15 we need to go there now." he said and you smiled at him.

~~~~~~

All of you walk towards the garden and your eyes widened at the venue. "This is beautiful dad." you said as you saw the beautiful flowers hanging by and the are sparkles every where.

"Dear come here we aren't going to be here yet." your father said as the 2 of you went inside the room near the venue. "BOYS!" your mother yelled and they all rushed towards the front. You look outside and there are fairies every where and your heart began to beat faster. "What's wrong dear?" your father asked and you smiled "Nervous." you said and he smiled "You should be." he said and you smiled at him and the boys are wearing beautiful tux. "So you boys are going to marry her?" a female fairy asked and they nodded "Yes all of us." Taemin said and all of their eyes widened "Omo it's Lee Taemin." The female fairies said and the boys sighed "Come on girls move away." Tao said and the girls rushed back.

"Okay it will start in 10 seconds." The priest said and you are inside the room shaking a little and you then smiled when you remembered the 15 of them helping you to be you. "Okay darling are you ready?" your father asked and you smiled "Yes I'am." you said and the 2 of you marched towards the venue. IU's song entitled Secret played there as a violin instrumental and you smiled as your heart started to beat faster. "Oh boy." you said and your father smiled.

You look up and the boys smiled "Wow....." all of them said and the female fairies are smiling and throwing sparkles at you and you smiled at them. Your father handed you to the 15 and you smiled at them "Dearly beloved we are gathered here today." the priest started and then the vows are said and "I do." you said and he smiled "I now pronounce you husbands and wife." he said and you smiled as the boys hugged you.

They all smiled and yelled "I LOVE YOU EUNHYE!" you smiled at them and they are giggling.

~~~~~>

Chapter 110 is here and next chapter is the last chapter ^^

THANK YOU GUYS!