Chapter 10-Is this normal or it's a date? part.2

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Hi guys sorry for not updating I was blocked I can open my account in AFF but my namdongsaeng aigoo he wants our computer for the whole day :/ now's my chance so here we go for part.2 SKINSHIP OVERLOAD~!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=295no60i1Ec

---------------------

You look up and it was Baekhyun. "OMO!" you said and he smiled at you. "Eunhye want to eat?" you look at him and said "Mianhae   Baekhyun but I already ate." he pouted and said "Aww... wait want some milk tea?" you look up and said "Oka- wait how did you know I haven't drank one of those in years?" He smiled and pulled you towards the shop.

"Eunhye what do you want to order?" you look up the menu and "Uh...Honey green milk tea." He turned to you and he ordered for himself.

The 2 of you were seated and you look at Baekhyun and he was staring at you. "Uh Baekhyun are you okay?" He smiled and said "Hell yeah I'm fine." The milk teas came and Baekhyun passed yours and he accidentally touched your hand. You smiled at him and when you look at your tea from above it was like this. 

You smiled at Baekhyun and he was about to say this when you look at him again it was now Lay.

Your eyes widened and he smiled "Yah you are now cute."

You look at him and asked "Mwoh?" he chuckled and said "Come on I have something for you."

The 2 of you walked to a place where people can't see you, he pulled out something from his jacket and there. Something was glowing.

"Here master said we should give this to you." he placed it around your neck and something crossed his mind. *She is pretty but are we allowed to fall for her?*

You turned to him and you saw the beautiful necklace around your neck, "Wow this is pretty." he smiled and pulled you to a ferris wheel. "Kaja let's go to the ferris wheel." you nodded "LETS GO~!!" you said happily.

When the 2 of you got there it was beautiful lotte world was really pretty at night not only that the whole place was twinkling. "Can you believe this? Our world is really beautiful huh Lay?" you turned to Lay and he nodded. He pulled you and you sat next to him. "Look there!" he said and your eyes traveled the place and you look back at him and said "Yah it was nothing you-" your eyes widened.

"Aigoo SUHO?" he smiled and said "Aigoo shut up and let's just enjoy the view." he pulled you beside him and the 2 of you watched the sun set. Your eyes sparkled in amazement and he smiled at your cute expression. "Eunhye look here." You look at him and there were dew drops in there and the sun's glow made the dew drops glow like glitters.

Your eyes widened and he smiled at you "So you like this huh?" you turned to him and said "Ne I really like it."

After the ride the 2 of you walk over to the skating rink and "Eunhye want to skate?" you smiled and nodded.

You are wearing your skate shoes when suddenly "I'll do it." you look at him and it was now Xiumin. You weren't surprised anymore since they are doing this everytime you change locations.

Xiumin tied your shoe laces and the 2 of you skated around the ice rink.

You held on his hand as he was gliding perfectly across the ice he was well the 'ice prince'  among the 12 but his heart is really big and soft. As he was gliding you let go off him and watched him and he was like an angel.

You smiled and when you look up a snow flake dropped on your nose you took it by your finger and it looks like this.

You turned to Xiumin and he was no where to be found suddenly "Do you like it?" you nodded and you gave him a hug.

You look up and he pulled you out of the skating rink.

When you are going to the restaurant for dinner you expected it to be Xiumin still but it was now Luhan.

The 2 of you now headed to restaurant outside Lotte world and Luhan took you to this place where you can really see the beautiful night life of Seoul.

Your eyes widened at the beauty of Seoul. "Uwa I never seen something like this in my whole life I've always been down there and never saw the beauty of this city.

Luhan smiled at you and said "So what do you want to eat? dinners on me." you giggled and the 2 of you ordered steak and salads. 

You look at Luhan and asked "Can you do an aegyo for me?" He almost swallowed the steak whole and "M-Mwoh?" you giggled and said "Come on Luhan you are the cutest out of them so please do an aegyo for me!" you pouted and he sighed and said "Alright alright."

He took a deep breath and did

Your eyes widened and you squealed "KYA~!!! You look so cute and I can't believe you are the second eldest." he giggled and said "Yah how about you do an aegyo say bbuing bbuing." you smiled and said "Uh can I do something else?" He crossed his arms and said "Okay." He took a sip from his glass and then you did an aegyo

[A/N: Mianhae I couldn't fine anything else but you can imagine you did this :)) mianhaeyo~!!]

He almost spat out his water and he coughed "Wow....uh..." he walk towards you and he pinched your cheeks and he said "Aww..why are you so cute?" you look at him and said "Am I the one supposed to be telling you that?" he giggled and the 2 of you went out of the restaurant.

"Wow that was fun." Luhan said and you nodded and said "Yeah it was." you smiled and when you turned to him it was now Kris.

"Kaja let's go home." he said and you smiled at him and the 2 of you rode the subway.

You eyes are almost closing and when he said "You can lean on me Eunhye." you look up at him and you gave him a soft cheeky smile. 

You lean against his shoulder and you drifted to dreamland. "Why am I the last one to be with you?" he asked himself.

After that travel he didn't want to wake you up so what he did was he lifted you piggy back style.

like this

When the 2 of you entered the castle all of them were playing in the living room as Kris carried you towards your room.

"Hyung is she asleep?" Baekhyun asked and he nodded.

He entered your new room and lay you down on your bed.

"I hate this day because I got the shortest time of being with you." Kris said and he saw your cute sleeping face. 

He smiled to himself but before he left your room he kissed you on your forehead and he said "Good night Eunhye-ah."

---------------------->

Chapter 10 is here~!!!

Hehehe miahae guys :(

I wasn't able to update.

Wait for the next chapter 

Please subscribe

Kamsahamnida

<3