Chapter 24-Power training~! ^_^

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N:Here we go with chapter 24~!!! <3 another lovey dovey moment~! Plus revealing Eunhye's true identity mianhae I forgot to add it on the foreword and again I bow down 90 degrees.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVwly7kagg&feature=related

--------

They all woke up 6 in the morning with their ability training and you on the other hand fell of bed the moment you heard "AH CRAP!!!!" you shot up and rushed down towards the garden. "What happened?" you asked and it was Kai burned by Chanyeol's flames.

"Uh I told you not to go near when iI'm doing the final eagle form you !" Chanyeol said 

"I told you I was just going to pass by." Kai roared back, 'Okat stop it." Kris said you sighed and you walk towards Kai and he was whining in pain, "Stop moving!" you said and Kai was still wobbling since his left arm was  burned. Lay was at the other garden with Luhan and Tao.

"Can you calm him down!" Baekhyun and Suho tightly held on him and he wasn't now moving, "That's going to hurt but where's Lay oppa?", "On the other garden with Luhan and Tao." Suho said and you nodded "Aigoo Be careful next and try not to teleport in other's powers." Kai giggled, You carefully looked at Kai's wound and you touched it "OW!" he yelled "Oh minhae I'll be back okay I'll call Lay oppa." he nodded and you rushed towards the other garden.

After 3 minutes "Kai look at your burn!" Chanyeol exclaimed and his eyes widened "Wait why is it healing?" Kai and asked "Oh no she can't be!" Kris said

All of them rushed to their master's room and then "MASTER!" they flooded the room Kai, Kris, Chanyeol, Suho and Baekhyun barged in. "Oh yes my dear boys what is it?" Their master asked and then "Don't tell me that Eunhye is a fairy like us?" Chanyeol asked. "Mwoh? Eunhye a fairy?" he asked "Master she touched Kai's burn and it healed." Kris stated and he smiled "Funny." all of them were puzzled.

"Well the moment that your crystal reacted to her is somewhat different." he said "Master don't tell us that she is the fairy that we should protect and cherish like what you told us 4 years ago?" Suho said, "What makes you think it's her?" he asked them and all of them sighed.

"Master don't you think it's her? can a human cure with their bare hands?" Kai asked and he smiled, "Well what do you think?" he asked and all of them are so confused. "Master can you make it clear?" Kris said and he smiled "Then find out proofs if that is really her because I know for a fact that all 12 of you know the answer."  they all look at each other and then they bowed down and left the room.

"What the hell is he talking about?" Baekhyun said, "Or he is being secretive again?" Kai said and then you entered with a smile on your face. "Hey guys I was looking for the 5 of you come on I baked you guys some cookies and your favorite coffee come on all of them are already eating!" you pulled all  5 of them and their you found the rest of them smiling happily and eating down your cookies.

"I love our wifey~!!!" Xiumin chimed and you smiled at him, you turned to the 5 of them "So are you planning to eat?" all of them smiled at you and without hesitation they all planted a kiss on your forehead and cheeks. 'Yah!" you wailed and then they all cheekily smiled. Xiumin dropped the cookie and she run towards you. "Wifey~!!! why them only?!" you turned to him and he was pouting you smiled at him and he immediately pecked you on the cheek. "That was sweeter than the cookie~!" he chimed and you giggled.

"So." Luhan said as he pushed Xiumin aside, Then he pecked you on your forehead, "Wait a second our wifey deserves better than this." He glanced at the others and then they smiled at each other and they all attacked you with a kiss.....

--------->

Chapter 24 is here please wait for the next chapter stay tuned~!

The cuteness of JONGIN~!!! <3