Chapter 11-Happy Birthday? part.1

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEGZKDs_HYE

---------

You eyes fluttered open and you rubbed your eyes and "Where am I?" you found yourself in a unfamiliar room.

Your eyes widened as you saw the gifts on the chair.... "Mwohya?"

You walk towards it and grabbed one and read the card "Belated happy Birthday Eunhye from Suho..." you look at the others and you sighed. You walk out of your room and suddenly confettis flew your way and they all yelled "SAENGIL CHUKHAHAE~!!!"

Your eyes widened and "It's not my-" Kai covered your mouth and Sehun said "Don't talk let us explain for a while." 

You turned and "Well we wanted to celebrate it since you are special to us." Xiumin said

"Eunhye-ah this is our plan to make our mission happy." Chanyeol muttered

"Eunhye-ah come on! This is your first party right?" 

You yanked kai's hand away from your mouth and said "I don't know is it okay to Sooman ajusshi?"

All of them smiled and said "This was his plan on the first place."

You look at them and they said "I don't-", "THAT'S GREAT LET'S GET STARTED GUYS~!!!" Lay said and all of you look at him weirdly and He smiled and walked away.

You walk back in your room and your eyes widened when Aquamarine and Esmarelda are preparing your dress and your eyes widened.

  

"WHAT THE?!" they turned and they said "Oh Eunhye agasshi these dress would fit you."Aquamarine said Esmeralda shook her head and she said "No this is better!"

Your eyes widened and all of a sudden "Eunhye-ah wear this master said you should wear this!" Chanyeol said 

Your eyes widened and you liked it when involuntarily said "Ne I will wear this." And The 2 stood there with their jaws wide open. "Eunhye-agasshi are you sure you will wear this it's ugly." Chanyeol glared at Aquamarine and said "Yah master said she would wear this." You sighed and you open your wardrobe and your eyes widened.

 "Is this  mine?" you asked and all 3 of them nodded.

You smiled and said "I think I'll wear this instead mianhae." you said and all of them smiled "No problem I think you'll look pretty in this gown." Esmeralda said.

It was almost 6 and your party is on going you took a deep breath and said "Aquamarine do you think I can do this?" she nodded and said "Of course! Eunhye-agasshi don't worry they will like it." 

You took another deep breath and said "Okay Thank you Aquamarine I'll go down now." Her eyes widened "Wait how about your shoes?" you look down and "Do you have one?"

She smiled and suddenly it appeared infront of you.

"Thank you Aquamarine." you said and suddenly "Go now agasshi!" she pushed you and you took another deep breathe.

You started to walk down the stairs when all their eyes went over yours.

All 12 of them stood up and accidentally they dropped their wine glasses.

"Oh my goodness......Eunhye~!!!" Sooman ajusshi yelled over to you and your eyes widened.

All of their jaw dopped open and suddenly fireflies sparkled around, Then you look at the 12 of them and they couldn't breathe properly.

"Wow you're beautiful." all of them said in unison.

------------------------->

Chapter 11~!!!

Part 2 will be posted tomorrow :)

Wait for the next chapter

Please subscribe

KAMSAHAMNIDA

<3